Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Going to sell a golf cart. What's this worth?

Thread: Going to sell a golf cart. What's this worth?

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!

Going to sell a golf cart. What's this worth?

We have this at our lake cottage. It probably needs new batteries. Any idea what I should ask for this? Tires are newish, everything is in good shape.
    taking unsafe rigs to a whole other level

At least 5 to 600, idk what they are going for anymore. I could call a few guys I know that still work in the golf industry and find out for ya.
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

Trail Leader
    I just bought ours and it's the same shape for $1000 with new batteries. Mine has a bed on the back though.and a window in the front
    [U][url]http://swpaoffroaders.spruz.com/[/url][/U]

How expensive are the batteries? I'm wondering if we can get 500 bucks for it. We don't use it and it just sits. That would fund a boom for the speedboat...

Less posting, more wheeling!
    You are looking at around $800 with batteries completely dead, if your cells have any life you could get $1000 - $1500. to replace the cells it would be between $400 - $500. It is the end of the season so to sell it now you will take a big hit you would make more money holding onto it to spring, it should sell like hotcakes then.
    trailphotos.ragnorox.com
    A wise man once said: "Fighting on the internet is like the special Olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded."
    "I just don't get all the hype over it. If it doesn't make me a sammich or go down on me, I'm not going to rant and rave about it."
    -OverkillZJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnorox View Post
    You are looking at around $800 with batteries completely dead, if your cells have any life you could get $1000 - $1500. to replace the cells it would be between $400 - $500. It is the end of the season so to sell it now you will take a big hit you would make more money holding onto it to spring, it should sell like hotcakes then.
    ok cool, i'll put it up in the spring then. I'm in no rush. It's just sitting in the garage taking up space at the lake cottage.

my uncle was messing around with the batteries and told nobody to mess with it. that was 2 years ago. nobody knows wtf is going on with it now. My mom is sick of looking at it and having to slide by it when we put the jetskis and equipment back in the garage. So she just wants it gone. it's not taken apart and the batteries are there and everything.

i think 2 or 3 of the batteries were newer, but i can't confirm that. I'll see if it'll hold a charge this spring and go from there. i appreciate the input man!
    Last edited by 2002wranglerX; 09-04-2012 at 09:33 AM.

Check the water in the batteries before you go and try to charge them. Don't want to Fry them dry if your Uncle was farting around with it and nobody has fooled with it in 2yrs.
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    B&J golf carts and trailers on camp horn road sells used batteries cheap for carts, (412 766 1601) I forget at the moment though what it was last time we got a set.

Thread Information