Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AR advice?

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    gander mtn had a bunch of ammo and about 5 p mags yesterday. Only saw one or two ar's though
    -Ian-

Less posting, more wheeling! JeepSteeler's Avatar
    Dang. I couldn't find 30 round PMAGs yesterday online that were in stock, and settled for some steelies instead. Ammo orders for .223 that i could find were limiting to 500 a day. I'm glad i have the S&W 15-22 for plinking now so I don't have to use up as much ammo on its big brother.

"Freedom is something that dies unless its used" -HST

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by sethman15210 View Post
    Does anyone know if there's gonna be any ralleys held locally. I read online of a few hosted by the NRA, but none of them are local. Attending a ralley or a protest is probally the best way to get the facts, unless you wanna read through hundreds of pages of government jargle.
    Next FOAC meeting is Jan 13th, in Whitehall. Keep an eye on our facebook page and twitter feed (@FOACPAC) The yearly 2A rally in Harrisburg (a very effective event) is happening in April, I'll post up details when I have more.

Quote Originally Posted by joshs1ofakindxj View Post
    Keep an eye on the PAFOA forum under the politics section.

Maybe Azzy will chime in with some FOAC action?

Personally, I don't have time to make a trip to Harrisburg where previous protests have taken place.
    I felt the same way, that is until i saw a bit more of the fruits of that effort. It shows to our lawmakers that we are a group who will stand behind a cause. You dont have to drive to every event like a lot of us, heck, there are buses from a lot of spots that are local for the event. But I think it is worth a vacation day.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepSteeler View Post
    Dang. I couldn't find 30 round PMAGs yesterday online that were in stock, and settled for some steelies instead. Ammo orders for .223 that i could find were limiting to 500 a day. I'm glad i have the S&W 15-22 for plinking now so I don't have to use up as much ammo on its big brother.
    Some of the stores are limiting purchases to 2 mags.
    ___
    Offroad design and Jeep parts
    www.AzzysDesignWorks.com
    facebook.com/AzzysDesignWorks
    @AzzyDesignWorks

Thread Information