Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
'67 Honda 90

Thread: '67 Honda 90

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!

'67 Honda 90

Just thought I'd share a little project me and my Dad are messing around with. My dad found it last year and bought so me and him can mess around with something (I may use it to ride to work on nice days, he's to big for it haha)

I wanted to ask if anyone here knows of a Junk yard/Websites/or even a shop that would have parts for this thing? I would even like a whole junker if possible. My google skills aren't helping me out this morning
    Remo
    08 Rubicon

Trail Leader
    This is a little far from you, but they have a bunch of old bike parts. It is near the intersection of 403 and 422. Guy has a barn and a few old school busses full of parts. Been close to 10 years since the last time I was out there.
    Sensebaugh Motorcycle Parts

54 Motorcycle Ln, Strongstown, PA 15957 814-749-0634
    99 TJ
    11 Ram 1500

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    THanks I'll have to check that out
    Remo
    08 Rubicon

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Cycle Recyclers in Rochester PA 724-774-7768

Never dealt with them myself. Not sure what all they have.

Less posting, more wheeling! joshs1ofakindxj's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeke View Post
    This is a little far from you, but they have a bunch of old bike parts. It is near the intersection of 403 and 422. Guy has a barn and a few old school busses full of parts. Been close to 10 years since the last time I was out there.
    Sensebaugh Motorcycle Parts

54 Motorcycle Ln, Strongstown, PA 15957 814-749-0634
    Wow, I bet it was about 10 years ago for me as well. He had an impressive array of bikes shoved everywhere. He had all the parts I needed for my Suzuki DS125.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by joshs1ofakindxj View Post
    He had all the parts I needed for my Suzuki DS125.
    You still got that Suzuki?
    Remo
    08 Rubicon

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Try searching for parts for the CT90. Nearly the same era, but these were really popular. There's also a guy in Windber who's an old Honda genious. THere's also an old bike junkyard in Claysburg (south of Altoona).
    Something catchy goes here.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by dan58 View Post
    Try searching for parts for the CT90. Nearly the same era, but these were really popular. There's also a guy in Windber who's an old Honda genious. THere's also an old bike junkyard in Claysburg (south of Altoona).
    I seen a couple of those ct90's on craigslist for cheap. do they have similar parts?
    Remo
    08 Rubicon

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by pghchamp View Post
    I seen a couple of those ct90's on craigslist for cheap. do they have similar parts?
    That I don't know. I've never seen a bike like yours. The guy in Windber would know though.
    Something catchy goes here.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    You would be amazed at what little rubber parts bike bandit has floating around for old Hondas. Other than hole in the wall places, watch ebay. Some things though, like rectifiers, are not worth getting old. Much better off getting new and trying to make look old.

Nice bike, I dig it
    ___
    Offroad design and Jeep parts
    www.AzzysDesignWorks.com
    facebook.com/AzzysDesignWorks
    @AzzyDesignWorks

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    You would be amazed at what little rubber parts bike bandit has floating around for old Hondas. Other than hole in the wall places, watch ebay. Some things though, like rectifiers, are not worth getting old. Much better off getting new and trying to make look old.

Nice bike, I dig it
    Thanks, getting the title figured out and waiting on a new battery. Then going to start getting some parts together and clean it up.
    Remo
    08 Rubicon

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Got a new battery in yesterday so threw it in and it started right up after a few kicks. Took a couple laps around my parents neighborhood only to get a flat tire about a mile away. Most likely I'm just going to ride it as is for the summer and wait till winter to clean it up. Makes me feel like I'm riding my old PW80 again haha

vv video of it running
    Remo
    08 Rubicon

PghOffRoad Regular
    I know this is a little bit of an old thread but you can try norms in homestead too ....the Honda dealer should have a lot of the mechanical parts still available got a lot for my Z50 but eBay's gonna be the best bet for the more obscure stuff old Honda are pretty popular

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by wj lizard View Post
    I know this is a little bit of an old thread but you can try norms in homestead too ....the Honda dealer should have a lot of the mechanical parts still available got a lot for my Z50 but eBay's gonna be the best bet for the more obscure stuff old Honda are pretty popular
    I'll check them out thanks for the tip, not to far from me
    Remo
    08 Rubicon

Thread Information