Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Is anyone else sick and F'ing tired of Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the rest of the retards? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is anyone else sick and F'ing tired of Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the rest of the retards?

PghOffRoad Forum Addict! Bird_Flu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SirFuego View Post
    Clarence Thomas (who opposes affirmative action) is about as close as there is right now for someone with the ability to influence minorities in that direction, but he has been heavily criticized as a hypocrite for those views. There are many minorities that I don't doubt for a second that would be just as successful without affirmative action, but the system is just setup that it's almost impossible for a minority to avoid benefiting in some way from affirmative action laws/policies. So it's a catch 22 -- it's almost impossible for a minority avoid benefiting from affirmative action, so those that do succeed would be perceived as being hypocritical if they oppose it.
    See and that bugs me. I have no doubt there's racist people white people still in America, just like there's racist black people, racist Hispanic people, racist Asian people, racist Jewish people. Guess what, the bulk of this country just wants to root for other people to succeed. The idea of affirmative action was needed much more so when it was enacted than it is today. In some places it's still needed but the idea of giving someone a chance above someone else more qualified based on skin color is reprehensible to me. The whole idea behind a handout is it's a temporary thing meant to get someone that fell on hard times back on their feet, not a permanent way of life. When it becomes a permanent way of life you become society's pet and controlled by the hand that feeds you. I have zero problems with social programs that are temporary where folks legitimately try and improve their lives, I have zero problem with some of my tax dollars going in that direction. Who knows maybe tomorrow one of us ends up needing that welfare check for a year or two. My problem is with losers that refuse to better their position because the government gives them money then complains they don't receive enough. Where did the humility of being on social assistance go? My brother-in-laws mother told me a good story about after he husband left her with two boys many years ago. She went to go apply for food stamps and welfare, rent assistance the works because she qualified for it. When she went for the interview and to hand in the paperwork she got so disgusted by being associated with low-life scum that just wanted to get paid for doing nothing she left because she didn't want to be associated with those people in any way shape or form. She was gone and did it her damn self with the help of her family. Because her parents immigrated to this country built up their own life with no one helping them, built their own business, she was blessed with good work ethic. That's all you need to get ahead in this world is a willingness to work. How many small business owners do you hear today that say man I wish I could find someone willing to work and to learn I would hire them in a second? I hear it quite a bit and it's disheartening to hear all these spoiled a$$holes that want to get paid for sitting on their butt all day. There's two ways to get paid for sitting on your butt, work an office job, or be a leech on society. I chose the former route but if push came to shove I would be working a manual labor job or a skilled labor job with no regrets, happy that someone gave me the chance. It all comes down to how much do you want it and how hard do you want to work for it. I would hire someone from the ghetto that had a good hustle and good moral compass in a heartbeat if they were willing to work hard and to learn. I don't care what color your skin is or where you came from, those are my two requirements to get hired. Affirmative action is an outdated concept that is in place for one reason only, to keep power in the hands of the government.
    Want unlimited cell service, talk, text and web for $49 a month? Ask me how
    http://www.solavei.com/jjenkins101201

Michael Scott
    : Happy birthday, Jesus. Sorry your party is so lame!

Quote Originally Posted by DMG View Post
    Considering that DC voted for Marion Barry after seeing him on video smoking crack with a hooker, I say the less input they have in our system, the better.

Less posting, more wheeling!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by XJchris98 View Post

Does an Underwater Basketweaving degree from a historically black college, move one to the FRONT of the unemployment line upon graduation?
    '07 Commander - 2" Daystar lift, 32x17x10 Cooper ATPs, Flowtech exhaust, aFe CAI
    '92 Dodge Ramcharger - 4 1/2" lift, 35's, 318 Magnum... a work in progress...

Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    Does an Underwater Basketweaving degree from a historically black college, move one to the FRONT of the unemployment line upon graduation?
    Now that's a skill! Not a very marketable one, but a skill nonetheless.

Michael Scott

Considering that DC voted for Marion Barry after seeing him on video smoking crack with a hooker, I say the less input they have in our system, the better.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Stir the lower classes into rioting and unrest, and the middle class will be begging to have the government suspend rights for "security". Same card being played every time.

All i know if that we still have a right to defend, especially against crap like this: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...d-to-hospital/

Dunno about anyone else, but that lady had a 2 ton defensive weapon there. Totally justified in hitting the gas, at least if I was on the jury.
    ___
    Offroad design and Jeep parts
    www.AzzysDesignWorks.com
    facebook.com/AzzysDesignWorks
    @AzzyDesignWorks

Here's a GREAT quote, from Rep. Steve King, R - Iowa

"A Hispanic guy shoots a black guy and is tried by a jury of women and somehow (the left) blames white men."
    Last edited by The_War_Wagon; 07-19-2013 at 04:59 PM.
    '07 Commander - 2" Daystar lift, 32x17x10 Cooper ATPs, Flowtech exhaust, aFe CAI

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/news/us/obama-asks-for-soul-searching-after-trayvon-martin-shooting-696069/

L
    ook the asshole in chief is stirring race relations and trying to get stand your ground laws thrown out.

Michael Scott

Exclamation

MEANWHILE...

Barack, I have done some souls searching. I don't give a ****. The kid was a drug dealer and a thug. Someone was going to put a bullet in him eventually. The only surprise was that he wasn't one of the 9,000 black men that are killed by black men in this country every year.
    Why is no one enraged about that? Because blacks, including our president are extrememly racist and unwilling to make any changes that require effort or self-examination.

Exclamation

Oooops...

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    Stir the lower classes into rioting and unrest, and the middle class will be begging to have the government suspend rights for "security". Same card being played every time.

All i know if that we still have a right to defend, especially against crap like this: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...d-to-hospital/

Dunno about anyone else, but that lady had a 2 ton defensive weapon there. Totally justified in hitting the gas, at least if I was on the jury.
    If I'm in an SUV like them. And drag protestors aren't. I'm going to win. It may come out dented. And the Windows's many get smashed. But 2 tons of steel will win.
    taking unsafe rigs to a whole other level

Quote Originally Posted by 2002wranglerX View Post
    If I'm in an SUV like them. And drag protestors aren't. I'm going to win. It may come out dented. And the Windows's many get smashed. But 2 tons of steel will win.
    Not in a crosswalk....vehicle has right of way....justifiable.

Less posting, more wheeling! BigDukeSix's Avatar
    Not being one to resurrect a dead thread....f it..

White on black crime is a hate crime and there's a huge outrage in the black and liberal community.
    Black on black crime barely gets a nod and the outrage lasts till the next commercial of the kardashian show.
    Black on white crime...why there's no such thing is there?
    I am a Libertarian, you tattooed freak.
    DMG
    Stock 07 Rubicon Unlimited , dont really want to scratch it, dont park near me

I hate wrenching..... I love Gibbs Automotive Service

Thread Information