Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
04 WJ, slight lift and new motor for sale...

Thread: 04 WJ, slight lift and new motor for sale...

Trail Leader

04 WJ, slight lift and new motor for sale...

Out from lurking to throw this out there and see if anyone is interested...
    I'm selling my 2004 WJ to fund my upgrade to a newer GC with a V8 (thinking 09-10 with a Hemi?)..

The good...
    Well maintained, this is the 'Special Edition' WJ, so it has power everything/heated seats/leather/Moonroof/etc.. Currently showing about 143,000 miles, but I had the motor rebuilt at ICS at 130,000 due to a cracked piston skirt and it's been great ever since. 2" BB and Upcountry springs for approx. 2.5" over stock. Currently running 245/70-17's on Wrangler Rubicon wheels. Also has had the front drive shaft replaced with a custom shaft to eliminate the issues with the stock shaft and lift.. Never wrecked, body and paint are in good shape (aside from minor 'pinstriping' from off-roading that would probably come out with a good detailing), no dents or anything bad.

The Bad...
    Tires are worn and will need replacing to pass state inspection. I think the rear upper A-Arm bushing is going and will need to be replaced soon

Other than that, I've never had any issues with it (besides the cracked piston skirt, but hey, that's why it has a new motor).. I know I'll get raked over the coals trading it in at the dealership, so I figured I'd post it here in case someone is looking for one.

I'm thinking $5000? Title is clean, and I'm certainly willing to entertain any reasonable offers...

**EDIT** -SOLD!
    Last edited by CRCs Reality; 03-17-2014 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Sold it :-)
    2005 WK, Hemi, QD-II way too stock so far (aka 'blank slate')

Thread Information