Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

NO ebola thread yet?!?!

Thread: NO ebola thread yet?!?!

Less posting, more wheeling!

Lightbulb NO ebola thread yet?!?!

Well - here we go!

CDC Director - Baghdad Tom Frieden - the EARLY years. Shoulda known he was an ACTOR.

Obama declares November 4th a National Day of Quarantine!

'07 Commander - 2" Daystar lift, 32x17x10 Cooper ATPs, Flowtech exhaust, aFe CAI
    '92 Dodge Ramcharger - 4 1/2" lift, 35's, 318 Magnum... a work in progress...

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    I'll just leave this here:
    ___
    Offroad design and Jeep parts
    www.AzzysDesignWorks.com
    facebook.com/AzzysDesignWorks
    @AzzyDesignWorks

Thumbs down

Oh yeahhhhh...
    '07 Commander - 2" Daystar lift, 32x17x10 Cooper ATPs, Flowtech exhaust, aFe CAI

Guess cause it isn't all that funny?
    i don't know, I have a sick sense of humor at times but this just isn't funny to me...but I could be the exception.
    Its never the program, always the programmer.

Quote Originally Posted by OverkillZJ View Post
    If I hadn't met you, I'd assume you were a 90 nerd wearing huge glasses after saying that, LMAO!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by beat1078 View Post
    i don't know, I have a sick sense of humor at times but this just isn't funny to me...but I could be the exception.
    No doubt - it AIN'T. That's what makes Dear Leader's response all the more pathetic.

Less posting, more wheeling! joshs1ofakindxj's Avatar
    I've been too busy bugging in.

Lightbulb

Hey - GOOD news! PROGTARDS have "cured" Ebola!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beat1078 View Post
    I'm with you on this. I do, however, wonder why the ebola scare went away so suddenly. There was total panic and then nothing. Then gas is suddenly affordable. I'm not one for conspiracy stuff much, but I have some questions about the timing of all this.

Official Trail Ride Coordinator
    It went away suddenly like every crisis goes away suddenly; the mass media have the attention span of a goldfish and just stopped caring.

I think it's more that the public has the short attention span and the media are manipulated, if not outright controlled, by politics and the companies that pay them for advertising.

Thread Information