Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Vortex sparc ii

Thread: Vortex sparc ii

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!

Vortex sparc ii

I have read a ton of positive reviews on these. I figured I'd give it a try. If it sucks I'll buy another aimpoint.

Did the ii vs the I. The I is 150 vs 180 for the ii. The I comes with the magnifier but I wanted the newer controls.

Anyone tried one of these yet? Vortex has a lifetime warrenty. I'll post pics when it gets in.
    taking unsafe rigs to a whole other level

Less posting, more wheeling!
    I've always wanted to TRY one of those myself; I think I'd try it on my dedicated .22LR AR first, though.

I'm partial to Aimpoints - I'm running an Aimpoint Pro on my .22 currently, which, admittedly, is a bit of overkill; hence the reason I'd like to try a SPARC as well.
    '07 Commander - 2" Daystar lift, 32x17x10 Cooper ATPs, Flowtech exhaust, aFe CAI
    '92 Dodge Ramcharger - 4 1/2" lift, 35's, 318 Magnum... a work in progress...

Less posting, more wheeling! joshs1ofakindxj's Avatar
    Everyone is going crazy about these Votex optics right now and they're getting much love.

BUT...Botach is running 13% off today and free shipping so you can get an Aimpoint PRO for like $362 I think.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by joshs1ofakindxj View Post
    ...so you can get an Aimpoint PRO for like $362 I think.

Bow-chicka-bow-bow...

'07 Commander - 2" Daystar lift, 32x17x10 Cooper ATPs, Flowtech exhaust, aFe CAI
    '92 Dodge Ramcharger - 4 1/2" lift, 35's, 318 Magnum... a work in progress...

I see the vortex optics being talked up big time but I am still a bit of a skeptic on mid range priced optics. I have bought too many midrange only to find it's slightly better than cheapo and in the end the better stuff would have been the right choice.

Let me know how the vortex stuff holds up though if anyone buys something. I need to top my mod. 70 stealth 300wsm with something good... I'm looking at nightforce and leupold. I'd love to get the nightforce beast but it's like $3200, way to rich for this man.
    F T W

Hammered paint... The mullet of the jeep world

Everyone is going crazy about these Votex optics right now and they're getting much love.

BUT...Botach is running 13% off today and free shipping so you can get an Aimpoint PRO for like $362 I think.
    DAMNIT! i didn't see that! lol

Quote Originally Posted by justin'sbig7 View Post
    I see the vortex optics being talked up big time but I am still a bit of a skeptic on mid range priced optics. I have bought too many midrange only to find it's slightly better than cheapo and in the end the better stuff would have been the right choice.

Let me know how the vortex stuff holds up though if anyone buys something. I need to top my mod. 70 stealth 300wsm with something good... I'm looking at nightforce and leupold. I'd love to get the nightforce beast but it's like $3200, way to rich for this man.
    i ran their strikefire and rally liked it. the SCAR guys run a lot of vortex stuff and it seems to hold up. there's some torture test videos that are pretty convincing.

the sparc I is on sale at PSA for 119 today too. *sigh* figures lol

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...dot-optic.html

i'm on botach and i'm not seeing it. it's just the standard 416 price... and it's backordered

the aimpoint is off the carbine now. i traded that for a g31 with night sights and like 500 rounds of speer .357sig speer... it was too good of a deal to pass up.
    Last edited by 2002wranglerX; 10-31-2014 at 11:20 AM.

Thread Information