Thread: Battle belt

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!

Battle belt

Just wondering who has one.

I just ordered a high speed gear belt with their nice rigger belt. I also ordered 2 double decker tacos for it.

planning on running my Kt-mech holster on it so i ordered the MOLLE mount for it too.

I didn't order a blow out pouch or dump pouch yet. Just wondering what people are running on theirs.
    taking unsafe rigs to a whole other level

Less posting, more wheeling!
    I saw some nice ones at some carbine classes I took in '09 and '10. Most high-speed/low-drag guys DON'T run dump pouches, because by their military training, mags are considered "expendable." Probably NOT so much for us, but it adds extra steps to your giddyap, that could slow you down at best, and kill you - if you're fiddling with a dump pouch, instead of scanning for threats - in a worst case scenario. FWIW.
    Last edited by The_War_Wagon; 04-15-2015 at 04:48 PM.
    '07 Commander - 2" Daystar lift, 32x17x10 Cooper ATPs, Flowtech exhaust, aFe CAI
    '92 Dodge Ramcharger - 4 1/2" lift, 35's, 318 Magnum... a work in progress...

Less posting, more wheeling! joshs1ofakindxj's Avatar
    I run an HSGI belt with a SOE inner belt with a cobra buckle. Mmmmm cobra buckle...

Going around my left side I have three of the HSGI taco pouches that are the rifle/pistol mag combo, then where the belt is visible between the left and back sides of MOLLE I have a safariland ear-pro clip to hang my muffs on, and on the back left is a Condor dump pouch. Obviously empty mags should be going to the ground, but I've used my pouch for a ton of things, from skittles to smoke grenades to stowing my gloves when I needed to take them off.

On my back right is a quick detach medical kit. I forgot who makes mine. It's on a velcro panel so I can rip it off quickly and toss it to someone. Also nice to remove quickly and put in my range bag when I'm going to the range without the battle belt. It should be large enough for the minimum: trauma shears, CAT tourniquet, quick clot, HALO cheat seal, and Israeli bandage. I put some other stuff in mine: surgical gloves, eye wash, bandaids, alcohol pads. I also moved my CAT tourniquet out of that pouch and into a Tactical Tailor tourniquet pouch so it's more accessible.

Going round the front right side I have a knife in sheath, that tourniquet holder, and a KT Mech holster with Blackhawk molle mount.
    Last edited by joshs1ofakindxj; 04-15-2015 at 03:56 PM.

Thread Information