Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Any supercar fans?

Thread: Any supercar fans?

Any supercar fans?

Had an interesting walk out of town last night and back in this morning. On my way out, I saw something peeking out of the back of a transporter and took just a slight detour to get a better look. I didn't cross the street and gawk like "that guy", but I did get close enough to read the tag. And just about peed.

So on the bus in this morning I saw something else from the highway in the same spot, so I decided to take another small detour on the way into the office. Huh. Huh...

And I saw the blue one at the tail of the transporter last evening.

Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix is this weekend. All kinds of interesting toys tend to show up this time of year in downtown. I think I may head over, but I'm more interested in the 20 Yenkos that will be on display on the 18th green.
    [U][quote]An operation this size you don't know who's after you. It could be the ATF, FBI... ****in' Patrik Swayze... who knows?[/quote][/U]

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    I call first dibs on driving the grey one!!!
    ···╔════════╗
    ·█╢░░░░░░░░╟█
    ·._├────────┤_.
    ╘╕Θ║║║║║║║Θ╒╛
    ═══╩╩╩╩╩╩╩═══
    Hyper..... or, just call me Tim
    '13 Jeep JK Wrangler (his)
    '16 Jeep KL Cherokee Trailhawk (her's)

Jeep Ambassador to the FJORC

„ɹǝʇʇods ʎɯ ǝɯɐןq ˙˙˙˙sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı„

Less posting, more wheeling! joshs1ofakindxj's Avatar
    Auto Palace Pittsburgh has a museum upstairs. Ask the manager to see it. There is a small collection of super cars and famous European race cars worth looking at. Been bout 10 years since I saw them though.

Thread Information