Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Nothing??

Thread: Nothing??

PghOffRoad Regular

Nothing??

I realize that there is not much going on in the "political scene" but I find it hard to believe it has been over a year since any one has posted there thoughts here?????

Less posting, more wheeling!
    I find my self trying to figure out whom is the bigger Traitor, Killery or a idiot that votes for it, knowing all the crap she has done...
    [COLOR=darkred]HighlanderCJ-7[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred]If you don't stand behind our troops... [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#8b0000]Feel free to stand in front of them...[/COLOR]

Wink

Hitlery Bingo for tonite.

'07 Commander - 2" Daystar lift, 32x17x10 Cooper ATPs, Flowtech exhaust, aFe CAI
    '92 Dodge Ramcharger - 4 1/2" lift, 35's, 318 Magnum... a work in progress...

Cool

Libtards get PWND!

'07 Commander - 2" Daystar lift, 32x17x10 Cooper ATPs, Flowtech exhaust, aFe CAI

Less posting, more wheeling! joshs1ofakindxj's Avatar
    I guess I prefer not to post my thoughts here to be preserved for when Hillary wins the rigged election and starts putting deplorables in camps.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by joshs1ofakindxj View Post
    I guess I prefer not to post my thoughts here to be preserved for when Hillary wins the rigged election and starts putting deplorables in camps.
    "Death is not the worst of evils. Live free or die."

- Gen. John Stark's conclusion, in a letter to his Vermont troops at a Revolutionary War reunion in 1809 -

Did Hitlery wear HER cap last night?

Thread Information