Probably a long shot, but maybe somebody will be able to point me in the right direction if I have more people helping me look. The short of it is, I had to have surgery recently and as a result, I'm not going to be able to drive any of my currently running trucks for quite some time because they are manuals. Before the surgery I started working on fixing up an auto trans truck that I had around (1988 Bronco II), but I didn't manage to finish it in time. It still needs some welding, body work, the front axle serviced, brakes and the engine put back together. I have most of the parts and a MIG welder, just can't do it now. The alternative to getting enough help on the cheap to get it put back together is to buy a running truck, which I can get a loan for.

As far as what I'm looking for if I buy a truck, I want a Ford Ranger, 1998 and up. Must be extended cab with the third door, 4x4, automatic transmission, and not need any major work. Preferably under $4K. I know that I'm really narrowing down options, but it's based on the fact that it will be useful to me even after recovering and that I have spare parts for it if anything does go wrong.