Thread: Selling my 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Selling my 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport

The Jeep currently has a 4inch lift, coil springs up front and add a leaf with shackle in the rear. Transfer Case drop. Bilstein Shocks all the way around. Sway bar quick disconnect up front. Rare factory tow hook in rear. Banks Power Stainless Steel Exhaust. Offroad bumper with D rings. Snorkel with washer fluid reservoir relocated. KC offroad lights. General Grabber At2 tires 30x9.5-15 with factory wheels refinished in flat black. All Brake lines have been extended with factory JK lines for the extra suspension travel. Brake line from front to rear has been completely replaced. New drums in rear. Brand new pads and rotors. Fresh Oil change. Radiator has been replaced in the last 6 months. Pioneer Bluetooth stereo with video playback and handsfree calling(small mircophone mounted on dash). Interior is very clean for this vehicles age, no cracks in dash. Comes with factory cloth floor mats and rubber winter floor mats. This Cherokee has been incredibly reliable and has never left me stranded. The negative- has minor dents and scratches from being used offroad, a/c could use a recharge.( will include a can of r134a). There is some surface rust, over the years I have tried to preserve the original body work with body repairs and paint. I tried to be honest with the pictures, this vehicle has been used offroad but I have kept up meticulously with all maintenance and repairs. Just passed PA inspection and emissions, good until 4/18.

Last edited by gmctyphoon; 06-22-2017 at 10:20 PM. Reason: auction ended

Now on craigslist.

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/6180110366.html

Any reasonable offer will be considered. Would like to sell this weekend.
    Jeep is turn key ready to go. Nothing needs done. Just drove from West Mifflin to Longhorn in Robinson for dinner, heavy traffic...No issues runs perfect.
    Last edited by gmctyphoon; 06-22-2017 at 10:18 PM.

Thread Information