Thread: ADDED:Complete soft top, TJ flares, D35 complete, spice OEM top skin, wheels & tires

ADDED:Complete soft top, TJ flares, D35 complete, spice OEM top skin, wheels & tires

Up for grabs;

1 sets of TJ factory flare. ALL are faded. Krylon Fusion in satin black does wonders on these things.

The other set has a few holes ripped through them from the removal process, but still mountable. $20 for the "poor" set

1 set (front and rear) of OEM TJ mudflaps. I don't really expect to sell these here, but what the hell. Exellent condition. $30

Dana 35 axle assembly. Newer complete gearset (carrier, sides & spiders, 3.73 R&P). Passenger side wheel cylinder is blown and will need to be replaced ($~15 @ Advance) and will need brake lines. Otherwise, complete. The rear shoes were in good condition if memory serves me correctly. Make me a realistic offer

Full denim black OEM TJ softtop, complete for the most part. This top has ~4 years of use on it, it's been rolled up in my garage for many years now. It's mostly completely. It's going to need (2) bow ends (the little plastic pieces) and the roll bar mounts, should you not have them. Basically you're getting a frame, skin, 3 windows, door surrounds, etc. The other missing parts are available cheap at the dealer. Make me an offer If there is any real interest in this, I'll clean it up and take some pics and then take offers accordingly.

Spice color TJ top skin w/ all windows. Faded, no rips or tears, zippers could use some lube and a little work (the rear window zipper is corroded a bit) $50

(5) steel chrome wheels, 5 on 4.5, 3.25-3.75" backspacing (I don't remember). I think they're American Racing rims, maybe not. They all have rust around the lips. They might shine back up, they might not. They have 31x10.5x15 ProComp MT's wrapped around them, tread should pass inspection on 4 of the 5. $10 each

I live at the corner of Baldwin / Bethel / South Park and my shop is in Bridgeville. Some of the above is at home, so is at my shop. I can bring any of the above to either place, just let me know.

SOLD STUFF

2 are in good overall condition (but as mentioned, faded)(SOLD),
    Last edited by LordAthens; 05-31-2007 at 11:06 AM.
    -Brandon

99 TJ

"Well, you have to know these things when you're a king, you know."

Web Wheeler!
    Intersted in the rear axle assy. PM sent.
    2007 Yamaha Rhino CAMO
    1998 TJ, 4 inch, 3 body, 35 M/T Bajas SOLD
    1995 Toyota Supra Turbo - 714rwhp
    2004 GMC Denali w/ quadrasteer

The 2 "good" set of flares are sold.

I looked at that "bad" set today at work and they weren't nearly as bad as I thought they were. Only 1 or 2 of the holes on each flare were pulled through. They're still good, you'll just need to use a fender washer on 1 or 2 of the holes on each flare. The "mud bulges" for that set were pretty trashed, but.... The new owner of the "good" flares didn't want them (XJ guy) so I still have a good set of those as well.

I added another soft top as well.
    -Brandon

99 TJ

"Well, you have to know these things when you're a king, you know."

Thread Information