Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
*NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*
Page 1 of 137 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

Premium Supporting Member OverkillZJ's Avatar

*NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

New to the group? Introduce yourself here!

PghOffRoad Forum Addict! Happycamper's Avatar
    C'mon now people don't be shy, we see your registered with no posts. We play nice, usually!! 8O

I'm gonna start deleting 0 post members
    -Brandon

99 TJ

"Well, you have to know these things when you're a king, you know."

Premium Supporting Member OverkillZJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAthens
    I'm gonna start deleting 0 post members

Riiiiiight, cause that's helpful!

Hey y'all! I'm relatively new to this group..........My name's Ken, I'm from North Huntingdon, I have a '04 Grand Cherokee Freedom Edition, 4.7 L H.O. V8, Towing group, Kevin's Sliders, skid plates, Teraflex BB, Edelbrock IAS shocks, Rancho SS, Cobra CB with 3' Firestik, Black Daytonas with Bridgestone Revos.........I think that is all (for now...). Any Hillview people who want to go out on the trails, keep me in mind and let me know! (I hear a group from there knows some trails out in this area, I'd like to meet up with y'all!). Did I bore y'all enough yet? I'm all crazy-hyper cause I was just doing my taxes! Oh, another thing, I like to look at Bill's Rubicon on DeSoto St. everyday!!!!!
    quattrokw

Hey I am relatively new to the group. I also bought my Jeep from Hillview. I have an 02 TJ Sport. 2 BB lift, 31 BFG AT, hella fog lights, piaa windshield mounted lights, high lift, pioneer stereo, tuffy console, blah, blah, blah. I am always up for wheeling. Drop me a line if you Hillview guys are going out.

DOUG

Moderator of the DeeDeeDees! Bill's Avatar
    I am all about making some runs with the Hillview guys too...

Quote Originally Posted by olllllllo
    You only said that 'cause you like to meet your fan base He likes to look at your Jeep. :smt055
    "When you're single, you're exactly as happy as you are.
    When you're married, you can only be as happy as the least happy person in the relationship" -Rules of Engagement

"Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's true warmth."

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

2000 Grand Laredo 2"BB, 245/75/16 BFG AT/KOs

Quote Originally Posted by r6cyclegal
    Quote Originally Posted by olllllllo
    You only said that 'cause you like to meet your fan base He likes to look at your Jeep. :smt055
    No way... I have the official Hillview Recovery Vehicle (At least at Wellsville I did.)

"Has anyone ever mistaken the chicken outside for a crab?" JeepGeneral's Avatar
    We're going to have to hit the trails to disprove Bill's rumors. Two more weeks of school and I'm free, how about we take a small run on May 7th?

I'm game...

Jeepgeneral where do you go to school??

Count me in.............
    quattrokw

"Has anyone ever mistaken the chicken outside for a crab?" JeepGeneral's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepKTMGuy
    I'm game...

Jeepgeneral where do you go to school??
    I got to Pitt

I'm going to talk to Ralph and some others tonight, and try to get them to lead us around Creek Falls.

Web Wheeler!
    Guess I should post an introduction...Howdy all!

I'm originally from Franklin, PA. Entered the Air Force in 84. 17 yrs Law Enforcement, and 3 yrs Paralegal. I spent 5 yrs upstate NY, 2 yrs Germany, 19 months Italy, 6 yrs United Kingdom, 2 yrs South Dakota, 3 yrs Northern California...retired frm AF and moved to Pgh. Started wheeling in Northern California. On my way home after retiring, my brother-in-law and I did a cross-country road trip after I picked him up at the San Fran airport. Camped and wheeled Deer Valley trail in the Sierra Nevadas (CA) and Moab on our way East.

Now, I'm working as a D&A Case Manager at Gateway-Braddock...In the process of hopefully getting a job with Pgh City Police or Allegheny Co Deputy Sheriff.

My vehicle specs are listed in my sig. Started mod'n my Pathfinder in 1999. Got alot of wheeling experience in CA, to include the Rubicon last May. Most of my adventures are posted on my cardomain web pages here: http://www.cardomain.com/id/mickb

I hope to get an Unlimited Rubicon in a couple yrs for my next vehicle....we'll see!

MickB
    1995 Nissan Pathfinder SE: 3" body lift, 3" AC Suspension Lift (front), modified 79 Ford F-250 coil springs (rear) 4" lift, rear Detroit Locker, 4Crawler RockSliderz, Yakima MegaWarrior roof rack, 33x12.50 Definity AT's on 15x8 Eagle 589s.

Web Wheeler!
    hey there people, my name is Trey i live south of waynesburg, PA. I have a 94 ZJ 4.0 on a BB and 32" MTs soon to be on it. I am with the WVJP http://jeepinwv.com they are all pretty nice ppl to wheel with just looking to meet more jeep people in the western PA area and do some wheeling.

Quote Originally Posted by ZJDRE
    hey there people, my name is Trey i live south of waynesburg, PA. I have a 94 ZJ 4.0 on a BB and 32" MTs soon to be on it. I am with the WVJP http://jeepinwv.com they are all pretty nice ppl to wheel with just looking to meet more jeep people in the western PA area and do some wheeling.
    Welcome! :hello2
    When you're married, you can only be as happy as the least happy person in the relationship" -Rules of Engagement

"Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's true warmth."

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

Hey
    Thought I should say hello
    Especially since I posted in 4-sale section
    Hope to meet ya on trail sometime

Hola! :hello2

PghOffRoad Old Schooler BigZees's Avatar
    Well what can I say...

I'm not exactly a new member as I have been in the group for a couple odd years... Just hidden in the wings so to speak... Ok, Bill had me locked in a closet and fed me through the crack under the door.

I have wheeled with, dragged, cut trees, fixed buggies, machined parts for,
    shoveled snow with, a few of you.

Been to Paragon with a group of you guys, and miss going back. Created trails in Connelsville (down a boulder infested creek bed, which got me a ton of email about) helped a guy named Bill with his slippery tennis shoes and effects of said shoes. :O (sorry Bill, and no you'll never live that down)
    See Ralph (orange Zuk) and bbaker (white XJ with the bum crank sensor) from time to time.

Kartsman and I have perfected NP231 transfer case removal and can remove / replace one in 23 to 25 minutes. (no lie, we did it 5 or 6 times)
    (due to my stupidity)

I have been tour guide for the Connelsville trail area for years, had people from NJ, Cleveland, Erie, Maryland in my groups. (and I might add we never lost any of them... yet)

I hope to see you guys on the trails soon. I am trying to sell old faithful red. It needs a tub and I just dont have the time with the kids and work to be out of a vehicle for a week or more. I did purchase a 2000 XJ. Once old red goes the proceeds will go to a lift, tires, locker, and bumpers for the new one. I still have my Warn 9500 xi waiting for a home, so front bumperage for the XJ will be first mod. Will take a little time but I'll be joining you guys real soon at the trailhead.

Brian
    Is that a Staun Deflator in your pocket or are you just glad to see me???

High-horse-ASSumption-master
    hello all. don't have a jeep but i'm near pittsbugh. thought i'd join anyway.
    truck is below.
    -s-10 d60/14bff, 496bbc, th400,205, locked- mud racer, NO PATIENCE

-'15 dmax

me asking about a jeep for sale --- actually its still for sale, I just didn't want it to go to an *** like you

Quote Originally Posted by YZEATER
    hello all. don't have a jeep but i'm near pittsbugh. thought i'd join anyway.
    truck is below.
    Welcome! It's not a Jeep forum but an offroading forum so all vehicles are welcome. We just mostly have Jeeps.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    My Name is Jon I feel kinda out of place here... being that all of you seem to have jeeps. I'm new to off roading i've had my truck for about a year and just recently began to realize its potential, with the help of two friends its quickly becoming an addiction. I love it though. I'm becoming more of a gear head too (already knew the basics), i dont know how much any of you know about fords front Ibeam suspension but its a pain in the neck to change the ball joints and i'm now changing out the auto hubs for a set of warn manual hubs because they died, geting the U joints while I'm at it ( this is more than likely a result of the trails). But like i said i'm enjoying it and hope you guys dont kick me out because mine is bigger than yours

Quote Originally Posted by fordfourby
    My Name is Jon I feel kinda out of place here... being that all of you seem to have jeeps. I'm new to off roading i've had my truck for about a year and just recently began to realize its potential, with the help of two friends its quickly becoming an addiction. I love it though. I'm becoming more of a gear head too (already knew the basics), i dont know how much any of you know about fords front Ibeam suspension but its a pain in the neck to change the ball joints and i'm now changing out the auto hubs for a set of warn manual hubs because they died, geting the U joints while I'm at it ( this is more than likely a result of the trails). But like i said i'm enjoying it and hope you guys dont kick me out because mine is bigger than yours
    Welcome to the forum... There are a few truck folks here and a lot of knowledge. You will have to get that thing running right and come out on the trail with us. Got any pics?

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    yea i'll try to get them on here this weekend when i have a little free time

Well since I skipped this and went straight to posting I guess I'll go back and do it now. My name's Kristin and I drive a 98 XJ. It's still stock at the moment...but i'm not afraid to test the limits with it. I live pretty close to Connesville so ne time u guys wanna go let me know...I'll be in. Next on the list of things to do though is definaley skip plates...hopefully b4 Paragon..otherwise i'll be riding instead of driving...and every good jeeper know that won't work.
    [URL="http://www.jeepchat.org"][/URL]

Thread Information