Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
*NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS* - Page 116
Page 116 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 3424

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

Less posting, more wheeling!
    welcome!! your gonna hate it!! oh damn i mean love it!!
    [QUOTE=jackb1;233598]...... but I never stuck my head that close to his pipe to check it out.[/QUOTE]

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    No, You'll hate Dick....that is for certain. I'm pretty sure we all do!! He does the Ford thing...crazy! But, the rest of us are pretty cool! Welcome!
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Noob!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alley View Post
    No, You'll hate Dick....that is for certain. I'm pretty sure we all do!! He does the Ford thing...crazy! But, the rest of us are pretty cool! Welcome!
    Hes got to have some Jeep friends....you know so when he gets that Ford stuck or broke he will have some reliable jeep friends!!!!! hahahaaaa!!! Thanks for the warm welcome!! Happy New Year!!

Noob!
    New to the site - Live out in Y-town, work in Monaca - I have a 97 TJ with 4" lift, 35"s, locked F/R, etc. Wheel with a group out of the cleveland area.

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    Welcome to the site, don't mind Dick, he is as his name implies. Sounds like you have quite a nicely built rig, you'll like it here lots of guys who know what is going on when it comes to wheelin.
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

Noob!
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgerunner97 View Post
    Welcome to the site, don't mind Dick, he is as his name implies. Sounds like you have quite a nicely built rig, you'll like it here lots of guys who know what is going on when it comes to wheelin.
    Eh. No biggie. didn't want it to seem like the only reason I joined was to ask about your prized wheeling spots!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope to make it out to one of your M&G's one of these days.

alright names Bobby im 26 living in coraopolis i had a 96 zj lifted 4'' with a huge stinger on front may have seen it locally. Now i have a 99 xj classic green with 33's. its sitting on a 4'' lift which is about to be taking off for a iron rock 8'' long arm kit. always lookin for new spots to offroad so any buddy local hit me up. offroad in cory, clinton, hopewell, oakdale, the flats in carnegie ect.

hi bo bby

Noob!
    Hey guys! just found this site, thought id join. i see most people have jeeps...i got an 99 explorer on 32's with a 2inch lift. got a body lift to put in, swappin a 5speed in it, gonna get the 4" superlift and do coilovers.... lots of plans for it haha.
    1999 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 4.0 OHV Auto
    -Lifted! TT, AAL's and custom shackles
    American Eagle Alloy Series 58 15x8 Rims = Wrapped with Yokohama Geolander A/T-S 32x11.50's

ello moto.. lol sorry

whats up everyone, new member and wanted to say hi, iv been lurkin for aweek now and figured id introduce myself got a 2000 wj mostly stock now buildin it up on my college kid budget, would tell ya where i wheel but i really dont have any places around me im in the pittsburgh area, monroeville if ya know where thats at so if u know any places and wanna get together hit me up always down to get the jeep muddy.

welcome exploder and mr nice guy, trailrides are in thr ride and m&g section
    96 xj rust
    some old chevy rust
    some motorsickles

and a dirtymax

"If i diddnt have bad luck, i wouldnt have any luck at all"

kinda new to site. i most people know me as bigfoot...cause i got big feet lol. got a jeep cherokee, love off roading...basically anything to do with the mud.

Welcome to the site everybody, as far as mud goes though bigfoot, most of us have learned the hard way to stay out of it LOL we have some dedicated guys on here that mud race though.
    94 YJ MTO

im all for trail riding and stuff but theres just something fun about hittin a mud hole and having to dig your way out of it. if youve ever been to yankee lake you know what i mean.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Welcome to all the noob's.

Bigfoot, we have a few peep's on here that go to Yankee Lake, MXRacer I know is one of them you prolly know him to see.
    [quote=OverkillZJ;182503]You poopstick![/quote] [quote=Gibson;183934]i cant get my nut off, my hand is to damn big.[/quote] '94 XJ sport, 4 dr, 4.5" RC lift,and a Logan's front bumper.

Noob!
    I just joined up. I have a stock 75 highboy, and a stock 2wd hardbody. I'm working towards changing that.

Hey Everyone, My name is Chris and I run with Erie shores jeeps and 4x4s out of Akron-Cleveland. Im new to your site and just looking around for more wheeling oppertunities. 97TJeff is also a member and we are planning a ride to creek falls tomorrow to check out your area. I run an '05 Rubicon Unlimited, 4.5" RE superflex, 33" MTR kevlars, M8000, rock sliders,diff guards,oil pan skid,K&N intake, optima red top, custom wheels and rear bumper, recovery gear etc. . Our group is a very responsible group, no alcohol on rides and no trashing trails, it's a good group to wheel with. Hope to meet some of you out on the trails.

Pleased to see some more responsible wheelers joining up. You'll like it here, lots of good tech, and as soon as it starts to thaw out a bit more the rides will be pickin up again.
    94 YJ MTO

Quote Originally Posted by lvm View Post
    I just joined up. I have a stock 75 highboy, and a stock 2wd hardbody. I'm working towards changing that.
    Welcome, Vinny!

Noob!
    Hey everyone! I'm new to this group. I'm Rich Beauregard 45 living in Johnstown, Pa. I drive a 2006 Toyota, Tacoma, Dbl Cab 4x4 TRD Sport. It's lifted 3" with OME / Dakar suspension from ARB. Also have an ARB front bumper with 10,000Lb winch. I put 305/70/16 COOPER Discoverer STT's on American Eagle 185 rims. I am an active member of Big Rubbers Custom 4x4 Club. (www.bigrubbers4x4.org)
    Here are some photos:

Yes, I have gone off-Roading.

And I have even used my winch:

And driven in the snow:
    Anyone interested in having a great weekend, my local club is having this event on May 21st and after 4 PM we head over to our 170 acres for wheeling and camping, then wheeling on Sunday. You can get more details about our property at: [URL="http://www.bigrubbers4x4.org/"][COLOR=#810081]www.bigrubbers4x4.org[/COLOR][/URL] or if you have questions about this, call me Rich Beauregard at: 814-535-1899

[IMG]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab297/515983/SpringThaw2011.jpg[/IMG]
    sign up at: [URL="http://bigrubbers4x4.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2813"][COLOR=#810081]http://bigrubbers4x4.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2813[/COLOR][/URL]

Welcome to the site, that is one nice lookin yota for sure.
    94 YJ MTO

Premium Supporting Member OverkillZJ's Avatar
    I've done a lot of crazy stuff, winching a school bus wasn't one of them, welcome!

Trail Leader
    new here joined because I saw your zuki Overkill zj. looking to go trail riding in the area????

Hey guys just joined. Some off road trails near me recently got closed down or privatized. Looking for some light to moderate off road trails in the Beaver County area. I have a 04 GMC Envoy XL, which lacks ground clearance and a rear locker, if this gives you a better idea of what kinda trails I'm interested in. Thanks

well im a d-bag. didnt realize this thread existed just posted an intro in the members section. anyway a mod can move the thread if they want to. whats up everyone

Thread Information