Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
*NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS* - Page 135
Page 135 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 3424

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    HI Chase Welcome Welcome Welcome, Shes awful purdy to be beating up, but we have quite a few Yota guys here that could give you advice on how to make her bigger and badder thats for sure. We are having a M&G this weekend at DeeJays in Weirton if you check the M&G Section. The forum has been dead for a bit but, we are bringing it back so its great to see new peeps coming around!!
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

New to the group! Hello everyone,my name is Mason i'm in carnegie pa about 15 min west of Pittsburgh! If anyone has any good trip ideas it's a beautiful day out here. I'd like to try and ride some new trails in the area if anyone knows any good local spots.
    Last edited by Boom412; 04-02-2017 at 11:06 AM.

Trail Leader
    Hello to all the new comers on here!
    '02 WJ, 4" lift, 35s, 242HD, Ox locker - trussed Super30 front, ARB locker - trussed and skid plated D44a rear, OBA, winch, light bars and a kitchen sink.

Noob!
    Hey everyone,
    I'm Chris. Brand new here, just found the site and got registered today. My ride is a 2009 Ford Ranger XLT 4L V6 5-speed, everything is stock. It's my daily driver, but my long term goal is to get it outfitted for 3-4 day overlanding trips. I'm in the Bridgeville area and looking for trails to hit up on the weekends. Hope to talk to you guys soon.

(Also having having a hard time figuring out how to add a picture to a post...)
    Last edited by chritw17; 05-28-2017 at 04:41 PM.

Noob!
    Hello everyone. Looking to make some 4wheel'n friends. Have hotrod cruis'n buddies, but dont know anyone to go off roading. Use to go with dad as a kid. Loved it. He belonged to the Triangle four wheelers of Pitt. Counldnt find any up to date info on them. So im looking for a club or two. Or just a group to have some 4x4 fun. Something not just Jeep exclusive. Tho i have 1 that is a project now. Would be hitting the trails in one of my 2 K5's. Hit me up. Live in the New Eagle Mon area

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    Welcome to the group. Few guys here wheeling squares.
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

PghOffRoad Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurtnpinksock View Post
    Hello everyone. Looking to make some 4wheel'n friends. Have hotrod cruis'n buddies, but dont know anyone to go off roading. Use to go with dad as a kid. Loved it. He belonged to the Triangle four wheelers of Pitt. Counldnt find any up to date info on them. So im looking for a club or two. Or just a group to have some 4x4 fun. Something not just Jeep exclusive. Tho i have 1 that is a project now. Would be hitting the trails in one of my 2 K5's. Hit me up. Live in the New Eagle Mon area
    I was a member of Triangle 4wheelers in the 90's. Good group of old dudes ran it. Not sure they're still on this side of the dirt. I had a brown 78 f150. Welcome aboard.
    97 4Runner, 33 inch IROKS, 3 inch Toytec, 1 inch body lift, lots of skid plates.

PghOffRoad Regular
    Hi Everyone!
    I figured I should re-introduce myself. I used to be active on this board a few years back but I've been out of Off-roading for a bit so I went dormant. But now I'm back and I've got an '05 Jeep TJ that I just bought and I'm looking to get some upgrades and get it muddy. I'm more of a reader than a poster, but I'll help out where I can. Thanks!

PghOffRoad Regular
    Don't think I ever introduced myself - names Josh - from WV, live in WV - went to college in PA if that helps - wheel an old Ramcharger and collect/hoard stuff. Used to get dirty with Jon but he has a girlfriend now...

PghOffRoad Regular
    Is the kitchen sink in there somewhere? Because it looks like you have everything else.

Hi from Greensburg.

I'm not your typical wheeler. I fact I don't even own a 4wd anymore. But I'm trying to not let that keep me from having fun in the dirt.

Presently I have a 93 miata with a 3 inch lift waiting to be installed and some 235 65 15s to put on it(not big or capable but weird so it works), and also a P71 that is destined for the GRM $2017 challenge and possibly rally cross duty if I can actually get to an event.

You'll notice part of my problem is a lack of a winch or tow vehicle. The bigger part of the problem is all the trails and fields I used to ride as a teenager are housing plans now, or just gone like skunk bottom or smithton hole.

I've been hunting and searching all day trying to find a forum that was still remotely active, and in surprised this one had passed under my radar for so long.

I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things and make some fun videos along the way.

Less posting, more wheeling!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jopickens View Post
    Used to get dirty with Jon but he has a girlfriend now...

This is starting to go a Pirate sorta sideways...
    '07 Commander - 2" Daystar lift, 32x17x10 Cooper ATPs, Flowtech exhaust, aFe CAI
    '92 Dodge Ramcharger - 4 1/2" lift, 35's, 318 Magnum... a work in progress...

Welcome. I have been following the GRM challenge for a while. Looks like a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by Revrico View Post
    Hi from Greensburg.

I'm not your typical wheeler. I fact I don't even own a 4wd anymore. But I'm trying to not let that keep me from having fun in the dirt.

Presently I have a 93 miata with a 3 inch lift waiting to be installed and some 235 65 15s to put on it(not big or capable but weird so it works), and also a P71 that is destined for the GRM $2017 challenge and possibly rally cross duty if I can actually get to an event.

You'll notice part of my problem is a lack of a winch or tow vehicle. The bigger part of the problem is all the trails and fields I used to ride as a teenager are housing plans now, or just gone like skunk bottom or smithton hole.

I've been hunting and searching all day trying to find a forum that was still remotely active, and in surprised this one had passed under my radar for so long.

I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things and make some fun videos along the way.

ItI looks like good time. This will be my first challenge attempt, but truthfully I'm wondering if I'm going to make it down. My 4r70w seems to be getting lost between 3rd and OD, so it's going to make the 1400 mile drive down a blast, but should be a good setup for the "most spectacular failure" award, if it makes it.

I was hoping to get a few inches of lift under the cop car, but I'm starting to close in on the budget and might not be able to.

Noob!
    Hi I'm Cheryl. New everything Jeep. Deliriously happy new owner of a 2017 Wrangler Sahara.

Less posting, more wheeling!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherlynn67 View Post
    Hi I'm Cheryl. New everything Jeep. Deliriously happy new owner of a 2017 Wrangler Sahara.
    We'll be glad to help you go broke recommending mods for it.
    '07 Commander - 2" Daystar lift, 32x17x10 Cooper ATPs, Flowtech exhaust, aFe CAI
    '92 Dodge Ramcharger - 4 1/2" lift, 35's, 318 Magnum... a work in progress...

Hello all. Just joined the forum. Jeep life started out with a 2013 Wrangler Unlimited for the wife and after driving it, bought a totaled 2015 Wrangler Unlimited for myself and fixed it back up. Live in the South Hills and looking for ideas for places to go wheeling.

Nice to meet you all.

Noob!
    Hey, New to the area and looking for Jeep trails, I am having a hard time finding directions to the trails on the forum. I have a 99 Jeep Cherokee and I live an hour east of Pittsburg. Let me know if you have any suggestions for trails near me.

Noob!
    Hello, everyone! Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online off-roading community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers!

Hello All Henry here.
    I’m new to the group. From Churchill. I’m looking to buy a used Jeep soon. I did quite a bit of Atving a few years ago. Can’t wait to find a place to get in the mud.

Hello all Henry here.
    I’m from Churchill. Looking to buy a Jeep soon. I did quite a bit of atving a few years ago. Semi retired and can’t wait to get into the woods and get muddy again.

Oops I didn’t think the first post went through

Less posting, more wheeling! joshs1ofakindxj's Avatar
    Welcome!

Hey all, forgot to post an introduction here a couple days ago. New to the area, live in canonsburg. I have a 04 frontier lifted with 33's and a stock Jeep Renegade Trailhawk. Looking to get a little dirty, still a newbie when it comes to off roading but would like to fix that. Used to do a lot of beach driving in the outer banks with the frontier until I moved up here.

Hey Y'all. I am new to the Sewickley area. A transplant from South Carolina. I have a 2007 Jeep Wrangler, and am looking to meet some more folks to do some trail riding. If anyone is going this weekend, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Burton

Thread Information