Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

*NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS* - Page 136
Page 136 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137 LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 3424

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

New to the site! I've done a bit of offroading/exploring by myself in my Subaru Forester and was surprised how easily it handled some of the nasty terrain but it didn't have much in the means of ground clearance and no low gear. I've recently bought a 2011 Frontier and am looking for some small groups to join to do some light offroading and camping. Frontier is stock but will be in a slow process of upgrading to be able to do light-medium offroading while it still remains my daily.

I'm new to here. So i guess is this is what I'm suppose todo. I just put an 02 Envoy into offroad mode. No doors, gate, fenders. Rear diff is welded. 3 inch lift. 245/75/17 mud tires. Needed spacers. Relocated rear shocks. Flipped upper control arms, and swapped side to side which helps relieve upper ball joint angle. Make shift snorkel. No sway bars. Shortened exhaust .I'm from the Carrick, Brentwood area. My offroader is not streetable so i will tow it. Just looking to get it out really, don't know of anywhere local togo. Happy to tag along close or not. I also have a tow truck if projects or just broken crap needs moved around. Not really sure how much info to throw out here right now. Not familiar with the online posting thing really.

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    Hey everyone! Its good to see some new blood here. Its been pretty dead lately...but, if there is enough interest maybe we can bring the forum back!
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Hey all, I'm new here. I have a 16 stock willys. I'm new to offroading, and don't really know where to go. anyone have any suggestions for some trails for a nube?

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sweber19 View Post
    Hey all, I'm new here. I have a 16 stock willys. I'm new to offroading, and don't really know where to go. anyone have any suggestions for some trails for a nube?
    Welcome to the group! That's a pretty new rig there, how willing are you to have scratches on it? Most PA trails come with a lot of trail rash..
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Quote Originally Posted by Alley View Post
    Welcome to the group! That's a pretty new rig there, how willing are you to have scratches on it? Most PA trails come with a lot of trail rash..
    I'm fine with scratches.

Noob!
    Hey all, Dan here. Beaver County. Anyone wanna go wheeling around the area, pm me.
    Always up for extractions and such, as long as someone else pulls winch cable, I'm pretty busted up. Have a stock 91 3/4 ton suburban on 33's with a 12k badlands and lots if straps etc. Will get new used 14 bolt w 4.56 gears and detroit and d60 w a spartan locker come warm weather unless someome wants to trade stuff for garage space. Number is in profile or pm me. My best wheeling buddy is gone to Texas.

Hey there! Mark from Monongahela here. DMG told me about the forum and to check it out. My 2001 TJ

Thanks,
    Mark

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by telecaster911 View Post
    Hey there! Mark from Monongahela here. DMG told me about the forum and to check it out. My 2001 TJ

Thanks,
    Mark

Hi Mark, good to see you made it!

Quote Originally Posted by DMG View Post
    Hi Mark, good to see you made it!
    And all week I’ve been looking for a mini bike and a $500 car. Hehe.

And all week I’ve been looking for a mini bike and a $500 car. Hehe.
    Both good ideas

Premium Supporting Member OverkillZJ's Avatar
    Nice, love the good ol' green TJ's

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    I seriously miss my TJ. It did whatever I asked it to do (except pull a ski boat but that’s a different story) without any issues ever. One of the most dependable and durable vehicles I have ever owned!

Good afternoon ! new to this group.My name is Xerxuz Originally from Houston Texas. But here in Pittsburg PA for a couple years. Looking froward to scouting the trails and meeting some of you guys.

here are my rigs.
    2015 Toyota Tacoma
    2004 Toyota Land Cruiser
    http://i63.tinypic.com/11a8zu8_th.jpg

P.S also looking for a reputable offroad shop near Pittsburg Area To get some front end work done. (welding of new alignment tabs, and spindle Gussets for reinforcement)

Quote Originally Posted by mozartung16 View Post
    Good afternoon ! new to this group.My name is Xerxuz Originally from Houston Texas. But here in Pittsburg PA for a couple years. Looking froward to scouting the trails and meeting some of you guys.

here are my rigs.
    2015 Toyota Tacoma
    2004 Toyota Land Cruiser
    http://i63.tinypic.com/11a8zu8_th.jpg

P.S also looking for a reputable offroad shop near Pittsburg Area To get some front end work done. (welding of new alignment tabs, and spindle Gussets for reinforcement)
    Nice! Another Toyota guy.

Noob!
    Hello all, just ran across your forum and had to join. I spend a lot of time in PA and not much wheeling in my neck of the woods in Ohio with the exception of Southington Off Road Park. I used to wheel a 92 YJ and my wife had a 99 XJ, YJ was sold a couple years ago and the XJ shortly before that. Currently driving a 13 JK on 35's with 2.5" lift and flat fenders. Hoping to get out and enjoy some trails this summer over in PA.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by ecook280 View Post
    Hello all, just ran across your forum and had to join. I spend a lot of time in PA and not much wheeling in my neck of the woods in Ohio with the exception of Southington Off Road Park. I used to wheel a 92 YJ and my wife had a 99 XJ, YJ was sold a couple years ago and the XJ shortly before that. Currently driving a 13 JK on 35's with 2.5" lift and flat fenders. Hoping to get out and enjoy some trails this summer over in PA.
    Welcome! Post up some pictures of the JK and check in from time to time for wheeling events.

Less posting, more wheeling!

Thanks,
    Mark
    If you'd like to check out our club (Steeltown Offroaders), our club meeting next Tuesday evening is in Monangahela.
    '07 Commander - 2" Daystar lift, 32x17x10 Cooper ATPs, Flowtech exhaust, aFe CAI
    '92 Dodge Ramcharger - 4 1/2" lift, 35's, 318 Magnum... a work in progress...

Noob!
    New to the forum. Gotta a '96 Dodge Ram 1500ish that I wheel.

www.RalphsOffRoad.com RalphDogg's Avatar
    Welcome aboard Zilla

Greetings,

I moved to Pittsburgh area in January for a job opportunity. I am originally from Allentown, PA. I used to wheel at AOAA once to twice a month (blues and blacks with spotters). I started wheeling in 2016 with a brand new 2016 JKU Hard Rock. I wheeled 2016, 17 and 18, each year building my rig. I ended up spending $70,000 in total including the base price. It broke down at 60,500 miles this January. I had to spend $5,000 out of pocket cost to rebuild the rear-end, even though most all suspension (including steering components), gears and driveshafts were aftermarket installed by professional off-road specialty shops. I had to plead and beg to get rid of it, as I had learned there is a surplus of modified JK's people are trying to get rid of.

I bought a Ram Rebel (201 as it was heavily discounted when the 2019 came out. It rides amazing compared to my modified JKU. I would like to go wheeling in wide open places with mild trails with my stock Rebel. My long term plan down the road is to buy a Polaris Rock Crawler Edition that I can take (toe on trailer) to off-road parks to blow of steam on the weekends.

I plan to check out Isabella Ash Dumps in Adah, PA.

Howdy. Im Chip . Near Kittanning.

sinnin n grinnin

Noob!
    Hey all, my name is Anthony, friends call me Tooch. Have a '19 4Runner TRD. Still bone stock, but I'd like to take it to some trails that it would be able to handle. It has 4 low, rear locker, crawl control... AmThanks for having me! Anyone have any ideas on places?

Hey everyone- just joined and I'm in the beginning stages of building out a comanche. Starting with a 92, 4.0l, 5sp 2wd and converting to 97+ conversion 4wd with a lift and other upgrades (already have a donor cherokee for the parts). Main concerns now are looking for a shop for adding air lockers and possibly stroking the 4.0l to a 4.7.

Thread Information