Page 102 of 137 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 3424

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Something View Post
    new guy!

Wow a man of many words! Welcome new guy!!
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Web Wheeler!
    Speak softly, carry a big stick.

If you see a 2008 lifted white Nissan Frontier speeding north of the city, it's probably me!

Quote Originally Posted by Something View Post
    Speak softly, carry a big stick.

Works in real life, on a forum ..... not so much! But, I guess it goes with the inventive screen name too!!!
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Web Wheeler!
    haha

My name is Something on probably 7 different forums!

Anyway...I drive a 2008 Nissan Frontier with a little lift and 33's. Those are my only mods so far. I plan on getting some more lift and some armor when money permits.

I live up in New Castle, PA where my wife is from.

Prior to living up here I lived in the Southside then in Wexford.

I joined here to find out if there are any damned places to legally offroad????

I grew up in WV where you could pretty much pick a side road and get the truck muddy. Up here it's a different story. Offroading has turned into doing donuts in gravel parking lots......
    If you see a 2008 lifted white Nissan Frontier speeding north of the city, it's probably me!

There ya go we knew you could do it, Welcome to the forum officially now. There are few places to legally wheel in PA ...very few if you keep an eye on the Ride forum they do have rides in these places quite often but, we don't post locations and what not on a public forum to avoid douchebaggary from those who would not treat the land with respect.

Web Wheeler!
    I award you 350 points for the use of 'douchebaggary' in a sentence...and having it totally make sense!

Noob!

Yep, I'm new.

Hi there, I've known about this site for a while now and just got around to joining. My name is TJ and I drive a 98 Wrangler Sahara with 2" pucks on 32" BFG Mud KMs with American Racing 'D' Windows. I live in Butler and I know a few people around the area. I usually wheel (lightly) with my family up in Tionesta but I have gone to a few of the Meridian Offroad events. I like being in the larger groups like that. I would like to wheel more often but I don't have the income to keep up with repairing a daily driver. Eventually I would like to put a decent 3" to 4" lift with 33" BFG's with a nice winch setup on my Jeep but yeah, money talks.. looks like some more craigslist prowling is needed. Well enough of my chitter chatter. Nice to meet you folks!

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    Welcome to the site man, you should come out to some of the rides, normally they aren't to gnarly, just keep your eye on the rides/m&g section for when they are, I know of two coming up the next two weeks.
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

Less posting, more wheeling!
    tj nice to see you finally joined. you'll have to come out wheeling with us sometime.
    2007 Quad cab frontier LE
    1998 wrangler with pink wheel centers (hers)
    2004 trx450r stress reliever.

Less posting, more wheeling!
    hey im not new to the site completely, but i am, kinda, new to the sight for a second time haha.

i was supposed to get a jeep a while back and had questions about some other things here earlier this year. but that didnt pan out. so now, im trading my mustang for a jeep wrangler. its a 95 yj with the 4cyl and 5 speed. has , i think, has a 3" lift and running some 33's. has a bunch of miles, 140k but runs fantastic. some new gaskets and new clutch. just wanted to say hi again, and cant wait to get out there. first outing will probably be beave run xmas weekend.

again, nice to see yall.
    [QUOTE=jackb1;233598]...... but I never stuck my head that close to his pipe to check it out.[/QUOTE]

Trail Leader
    Good stuff! Get in on some rides. I learn more stuff in a day of wheelin than a month at college. and the stuff i learn when im wheelin is stuff that i will actually use lol -welcome-
    99 XJ - 2" lift - 31" MT's - rock rails - aussie out back

Noob!
    Well my name is Cody and I'm new to the whole jeep thing just bought my 2009 Wrangler in September when i was home on leave from iraq. Brent66 and I served together and he kinda opened up the whole jeep world to me. So i am looking forward to getting out there and seeing what this is all about.

Trail Leader
    now spend some of that drity army money and lift it and tires haha

Trail Leader
    Welcome aboard Cody!!!

And thanks to you and Brent for your service.
    [I]If they mean to have a war, let it begin here.[/I]
    [SIZE=1] - Capt. John Parker[/SIZE]

Noob!
    hi, i live in conneaut lake PA. its between erie and pittsburgh. i own a 93 jeep grand wagoneer 5.2l 4.5' lift with 31' tires. my brother owns a 06 H2 hummer. we both love offroading what ever skill level.

Welcome to the site guys! Good to have ya aboard
    94 YJ MTO

Quote Originally Posted by KODIAK View Post
    hi, i live in conneaut lake PA. its between erie and pittsburgh. i own a 93 jeep grand wagoneer 5.2l 4.5' lift with 31' tires. my brother owns a 06 H2 hummer. we both love offroading what ever skill level.

Bout time people from the Northern part of the state are finding their way here! Maybe one day I'll find a DD back from the M&Gs!!

Web Wheeler!
    welcome!

Trail Leader
    Newb.

Mike Franz, Raccoon Twp Beaver County.

I'm sure I know somebody on here.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Welcome to all the noob's. Enjoy the ride.
    [quote=OverkillZJ;182503]You poopstick![/quote] [quote=Gibson;183934]i cant get my nut off, my hand is to damn big.[/quote] '94 XJ sport, 4 dr, 4.5" RC lift,and a Logan's front bumper.

Trail Leader
    Welcome Everybody!
    Originally Posted by [B]skeebs[/B]
    [I]there should be specific criteria people must meet in order to purchase a jeep

[/I][QUOTE=mangotango;227621]^^^Gettin' laid in the shower and you're complaining about the water? Really?
    That's like having someone give you a million bucks and complaining about the color of the check.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=dan58;233662]The ugly as hell police says illegal.[/QUOTE]

Noob!

New guy

Hi I am new to this forum. Been around on other forum in the area. Like EJP and Erie Offroad..Blacklistwheelers...WNYOffroad..Pirate

I enjoy building Chevy trucks mainly. Although at this time I dont have a project truck.

I'm 34 live in Jamestown NY and I work for an asphalt company.

Welcome to the forum!! looks like you've hit every local forum and some not so local so welcome to our little corner of the internets!!

Noob!
    Hi everyone, met ridgerunner and did some wheeling with. I got a 01 tj with a stutter box that works. Hope to see yall out some time.
    01 TJ 4.0 throttle body 2 inch skyjacker bb and little tires

Welcome to the site buddy hope to get out with yall sometime here in the spring, definately memorial day come hell or high water.
    94 YJ MTO

Thread Information