Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
*NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS* - Page 115
Page 115 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 3424

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

Smart phone, dumb Wrecker! Wrecker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by muppetcaper View Post
    New Guy here from the North Hills. The site came recommended by another member and I am looking to learn more about my TJ-find some good places to get it dirty and some good people to go wheelin with.
    Did you oder the wheels yet?
    Glad to see you made it.
    Gotta be a special place in heaven for those girls who believe in making a lot of guys happy instead of making one miserable

Free Frank!

Noob!
    Hey Wrecker- Yeah they should be put on tomorrow.

Web Wheeler!
    hey everybody! i've been lurking around here for a while - might have intro'd myself once but i'm gonna again. I'm Zach. i have an addiction to Jeep vehicles.. i dig outdoor activities and this looks like a good spot to find folks. i've bought some parts and sold some stuff here but I'd like to meet some people, find out more about the local off road clubs and enjoy the entertainment of the off topic forum. cheers
    z

Less posting, more wheeling!
    Quote Originally Posted by G-REX View Post
    New to forum.I've been looking for local 4x4 forums and finally found this one.I've been wheeling for a long time,but got out for a while,but sons are getting to that age ,so new project was started.1985 Chevy 3/4 ton,6'' lift,355/350 turbo/p/t 203 case.Work in progress.
    cool. any pics of the rig? whereabouts around butler you from?
    F T W

Hammered paint... The mullet of the jeep world

Trail Leader
    Hey everyone. Name is Mike. Been a bit out of the scene for a bit, but my son is getting to the age of where he likes trucks, so I am trying to get back into this sport. I am pleased to find this place. Nothing major about me. I have/had a 83 fullsize chevy 3/4 ton. 4" lift and 35's. it's pretty much busted at this point. Going to take out the drive train and hold it for another project. I also have a 91 Suburban 3/4 ton. 6" lift and 35's. I am looking for a suburban to make a trail rig now since I would love the family to get to know the outdoors and wheeling like I used to. So that's about it. haha.

Welcome to the most off-topic-derailing forum around.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by muddeprived View Post
    Welcome to the most off-topic-derailing forum around.
    Quoted for truth!!!

Welcome Noobs
    [quote=OverkillZJ;182503]You poopstick![/quote] [quote=Gibson;183934]i cant get my nut off, my hand is to damn big.[/quote] '94 XJ sport, 4 dr, 4.5" RC lift,and a Logan's front bumper.

Hello, my name is Andrew and my cousin showed me this site and i started looking around and it seems to be pretty informative. I recently sold my 00 TJ and am looking for a DD Jeep Cherokee that i will later build (hopefully).

Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hello and look forward to reading the posts.

Less posting, more wheeling! JeepSteeler's Avatar
    Hi, and welcome.

Might want to add your general location to your profile. Helps people help you in some instances.

"Freedom is something that dies unless its used" -HST

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    HI Andrew! Welcome!
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

PghOffRoad Regular
    Hey All. My name is Matt and im new to PHGoffroad. I live in Imperial and noticed a few PGH stickers on some rigs around my way and thought id check it out. Im into jeeps. Im on my third one now. 02 GC Overland with some goodies. List is in my sig. I usually go on jeepsumlimited and jeepforum but wanted to find more people in my area to wheel with. I met Cebby before. I bought my budged boost off of him about a year ago. How you been buddy? Thats pretty much all I have to say. I hope to make some new friends and learn a thing or 2 from you guys. Thanks for having me.
    2002 Overland. Skyjacker bb with Kolak's UC HD springs, Rustys Shocks, RC Disco's and SS. Pro Comp RockCrawler Wheels, 265/75/16 Cooper Discoverer STT's Halfed Bumper painted black with 100w fog lights, HID's. Rola roof rack. Hitch mounted spare tire carrier under construction

Premium Supporting Member OverkillZJ's Avatar
    Welcome!

Noob!
    Raised in the burgh and now back living her fulltime after active duty… enjoying being back home…
    Usually do offroading in the south hills area but would be nice to find a decent (legal) spot to get muddy closer to home.
    My Jeep is stock and this one unfortunately this one has to stay that way (family mobile)… I do enjoy getting muddy with it offroad though…

I enjoy reading the threads in my spare time and learning what other people are doing to their jeeps and where people go offroading…

Take it easy
    -Nate
    Last edited by OverkillZJ; 12-01-2010 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Don't type in black text on a black screen!

Web Wheeler!
    Hey,

My dad was at Pepboys this evening asking if the could install a lift kit, they person said no but recommended I come here for some info on Jeeps and off-road rigs. Haven't been off-road a whole lot but a buddy of mine turned me onto it about a year ago. I just recently bought a stock 2000 XJ Cherokee SE, but it won't be stock for long lol.

Anyways, looked around and looks like a good forum, looking forward to some posting.

Thanks!
    Jon
    [COLOR=white]2000 XJ Cheroke SE- Stock[/COLOR]

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    Welcome to all the new people, keep your eyes on the Ride and Meet and Greet Section of the Forum to get out and meet some of us. Stick around this place has many people who are very knowledgeable and skilled in the ways of wheelin and wrenchin
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

Web Wheeler!
    Howdy Yall! Three kids deep and in my 30's, i'm finding my way back into off-roading with a little TJ that gets my time and money when i have either to spare. Met JDgreen04TJ the other day and he turned me onto this group. Don't give him credit, or blame, for my actions (unless you didn't like him anyway).

Thanks for having me and hope to see ya'll out in the dirt soon

Noob!

Originally Posted by G-REX
    New to forum.I've been looking for local 4x4 forums and finally found this one.I've been wheeling for a long time,but got out for a while,but sons are getting to that age ,so new project was started.1985 Chevy 3/4 ton,6'' lift,355/350 turbo/p/t 203 case.Work in progress.

cool. any pics of the rig? whereabouts around butler you from?

i'M OFF 68 near you ,before Oakland school near Hill top.Between EB. and oakland. I'll try to post pics,having a little trouble

SPMMEERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! go **** yourself you low life piece of shit!!! get the FUUUCCKCKKK OOUUTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

i hate these mother ****ers!!

Quote Originally Posted by rachely476 View Post
    Hi! I’ve just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.
    [QUOTE=jackb1;233598]...... but I never stuck my head that close to his pipe to check it out.[/QUOTE]

Trail Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick.Breakey View Post
    SPMMEERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! go **** yourself you low life piece of shit!!! get the FUUUCCKCKKK OOUUTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

i hate these mother ****ers!!
    Tell us how you really feel.

Dick, your medication take it.
    1998 GMC K2500 454 5 Speed
    Tow pig

1986 Reliant K
    Daily driver/Panty Dropper

1978 International Scout
    7 inches of lift 35x12.50x15 Maxxis Big Horns
    Aussie Locker front and rear

1974 International Scout
    3 inch rough country lift

1973 International Scout
    3 inch body lift 31x10.50x 15 Apache All terrains
    Western 7.5' snow plow

[B]
    Help keep four wheeling around get involved [SIZE=4][URL]http://www.nora-usa.com/[/URL][/SIZE][/B]

I did. Its called redbull and I'm drinking one now. It just really pisses me off when spammers get into places like this. Go spam some craigslister. I mean that shit pisses me off, but your email is, even if substituted for a CL one, out for anyone to send something to. Here it takes some effort to be a pain in the ass and it really just grinds my gears.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Scout View Post
    Dick, your medication take it.
    [QUOTE=jackb1;233598]...... but I never stuck my head that close to his pipe to check it out.[/QUOTE]

^^spammer alert!
    Never blame the beer. It's only there to lend a hand.

Noob!
    New to the site here, guess I was draggin my feet on registering here, been jeepin for a while! Good to be here!

PghOffRoad Regular
    Welcome!

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    Welcome to the site!
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

Thread Information