Page 117 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 3424

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

Web Wheeler!
    Hey all, newbie here from Monroeville. Have always had 4wd's of some kind. Some that I wheeled years ago when vehicle payments didnt matter in my single days. Currently have a 07 Jeep Grand Cherokee that i'll be lifting 2" and wouldnt mind some mild wheeling locally. Been on vehicle specific forums for years but just found this one.

Hey everyone. names jason. I'm 26 and I have a 1994 jeep wrangler. it's orange and has a 2.5 v4, 5 speed. It is on 31s.

Web Wheeler!
    Ok FIrst post here. Names Bobby G. I live in coraopolis pa. Own a 99 4dr jeep xj. Installed a iron rock 8" long arm kit with upgraded shocks, jks disconnects , over knuckle steering, cragar rims with 33 mt kevlars, rewelded rear perchs for angle so no shims. tb spacer ect. Always modding it. Always lookin for new parts to install on it. Offroad in clinton, cory, bridgeville carnegie ect. Few friends. Always lookin for more people to go with. Currently lookin for local crawlin club or jeep club. Always up to pulling people out . I get stuck, not recently but it happens. There's more done to jeep but yea. Hi and Figured id post here first before i get chewed out.
    99 xj 8" long arm with over knuckle steering. sye eliminator, 33x12.50 kevlar mt/s mounted on cragar rims. tb spacer, k&n filter , Jks disconnects, Rear end not shimmed but perchs cut and rewelded to correct angle. ect.

Location coraopolis always lookin for Offroad friends an clubs to join. 24/7 pull out assistance lol

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    Hey welcome to the site all the new guys. I like the XJ mallcrawler stick around and keep your eyes on the ride/meet and greet forum and come on out and get to know some of us.
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    wow. thats alot of new people... or maybe I just ain't even looked here in a while.,

Welcome to overkillzis little nest of bastards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "It really is sad that stupidity isn't as painful for the stupid as it is for those forced to witness it!"

Hola fellow rednecks/yinzers. Recently moved to Crafton, but grew up and lived in Wellsville most of my life. That being said, I have been offroading my whole life, quads mostly and have owned a couple dirt bikes. Recently I picked up a 90 XJ and have been loving it. 33's, welded and lifted, unfortunately it is not road legal so it lives and lurks in the woods of Wellsville. I suppose since I moved up this way, I'd register so I could also be a yinzer.

One more thing...Wellsville is the SHIT!

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    I like wellsvile too...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "It really is sad that stupidity isn't as painful for the stupid as it is for those forced to witness it!"

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by cityslicker View Post
    or maybe I just ain't even looked here in a while.
    Very good possibility. haha

Quote Originally Posted by cityslicker View Post
    Welcome to overkill's little nest of bastards.

X2 ^^^ AND fixed.
    Last edited by Dragonslayer; 03-10-2011 at 04:59 PM.
    [quote=OverkillZJ;182503]You poopstick![/quote] [quote=Gibson;183934]i cant get my nut off, my hand is to damn big.[/quote] '94 XJ sport, 4 dr, 4.5" RC lift,and a Logan's front bumper.

Web Wheeler!
    Hi, my name is Mike, and I am addicted to 'J'. I require a dose of seven-slats daily or the DTs kick in and I begin to convulse. My therapy is going well, but it is quite expensive! If any are interested, my therapist's office is located on State Route 14 in Columbiana, OH -- you can even get therapy online through them. It will be nice to be involved with a Pittsburgh-area support group, and look forward to joining in on some group therapy soon. Thank you for listening.
    [U]'99 TJ, 2.5L, 5sp, 2.5"bb, 31s
    [/U]

LOL welcome to the site
    94 YJ MTO

Web Wheeler!
    hey all looking forward to getting together with you guys this year, never offroaded vehicles before but have/had a bunch of bikes, quads, 3 wheelers in the past always wanted a wrangler and now that I have one I need to get it offroad. Don

Welcome.
    Never blame the beer. It's only there to lend a hand.

Web Wheeler!
    Hi all, names Jesse and I'm from Moon Twp. I have a couple of WJs that I have been working on trying to get them trail capable. I know they're not "real" jeeps but we'll see how they turn out! I've been checking in on the forum for a few months so I thought I'd say hi.

Noob!
    Hi Everyone. My name is Tim and i live in the Greensburg area in Westmoreland county. I dont have a jeep but rather a Nissan Frontier Pro-4X. I have trouble dragging friends out with me to go wheeling. I've only ever been to Casparis once but it was pretty cool from the couple hours we were back there. Looking to do more of that. Hoping to be accepted into what looks like a pretty active off-road group and maybe meet up sometime for some trail runs.

Welcome to the site Mr. Tim, there are quite a few members from Westmoreland Co. myself included, I'm sure you've more than likely seen my Jeep buzzin around the Greensburg area unknowingly. Get out to some meet and greets and get to know us, we're a fun crowd for the most part.
    94 YJ MTO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tim View Post
    Hi Everyone. My name is Tim and i live in the Greensburg area in Westmoreland county. I dont have a jeep but rather a Nissan Frontier Pro-4X. I have trouble dragging friends out with me to go wheeling. I've only ever been to Casparis once but it was pretty cool from the couple hours we were back there. Looking to do more of that. Hoping to be accepted into what looks like a pretty active off-road group and maybe meet up sometime for some trail runs.
    Welcome. I too live in Greensburg and drive a Nissan.

Noob!
    Hey everyone. My names Nick and I'm from around New Kensington . I recently lifted my wrangler, put on some 34" tires and want to find some trails to ride on. I'm new to offroading and have only messed around with the Jeep off-road once or twice when I got it last summer.

Less posting, more wheeling!
    Quote Originally Posted by NicFX View Post
    Hey everyone. My names Nick and I'm from around New Kensington . I recently lifted my wrangler, put on some 34" tires and want to find some trails to ride on. I'm new to offroading and have only messed around with the Jeep off-road once or twice when I got it last summer.

Good to see another local on the board, welcome Nick! Post up some pictures of your TJ, i've probably seen it around the area before.

Trail Leader
    Hi all, I am a Paramedic in Westmoreland County (Greensburg Area). While following a Jeep in my Ambulance I noticed a pgh-off road sticker on the rear bumper, when I got back to station looked it up and jumped on-board. I also wheel with Military Jeepers (11 years Army), and traveled to a couple events with friends in H.R.J.A., Please keep me in mind for local events, meet and greets, and/or camping. Mainly interested in kid friendly due to the fact that my 8 year old son (thinks TJ is his) is my co-pilot. Hope to see you all on the trails. We will travel for ROCKS...
    Talk to you all soon, ROB
    04' TJ

Welcome to the site Rob. I go to school up at UPG and am from out near Level Green.
    94 YJ MTO

Trail Leader
    Hi Nick, I live 10 min. from New Ken...I will let you know of any local wheelin...Rob
    04' TJ

Trail Leader
    Hi Ridge...You are very close, KEEP ME POSTED...Rob
    04' TJ

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    Wow yeah lots of new people ... hi...hrm we really need a M&g planned im thinkin
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Quote Originally Posted by Alley View Post
    Wow yeah lots of new people ... hi...hrm we really need a M&g planned im thinkin
    Better get on that then. I'm thinking another Harbour Freight M&G. They always do well.

Noob!
    Thanks guys. It's cool to see that there are some close people on here. I'd be up for some local stuff, espicially since I don't know where much of it is right now.

Thread Information