Page 12 of 137 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

Smile new member

Hello,
    Im new to the 4 wheel club scene, and also to the forums!So patience with me!! I have owned many 4 wheelers in the past.Is this just a jeep forum and club. I have a new FJ Cruiser.Id like to be an active member soo please fill me in!!!
    sincerly (ICENUT)(BILL)

I have grease stains on the knees of my dockers Muzikman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ICENUT
    Hello,
    Im new to the 4 wheel club scene, and also to the forums!So patience with me!! I have owned many 4 wheelers in the past.Is this just a jeep forum and club. I have a new FJ Cruiser.Id like to be an active member soo please fill me in!!!
    sincerly (ICENUT)(BILL)

Welcome Bill...ugh...not another Bill?!?!

No this board is not just Jeeps, though there are a lot here.
    Jason "Muzikman" Beam
    Pittsburgh (Penn Hills), PA

The Xterra
    The Jeep

Moderator of the DeeDeeDees! Bill's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum... You will see there are a lot of Jeeps, and quite a few other types of vehicles. Looking forward to seeing your FJ and checking it out.
    2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - Call of Duty Special Ops Edition (De-badged)

"The two most common elements in the universe are nitrogen and stupidity."

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    Hello Bill Number 465,000,343

Welcome to PGH Offroad! Id be excited to see one of those things running offroad !!
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Welcome! Glad to see you made it over here!
    2011 WK2 Limited
    2012 JKU Sport S
    2007 Porsche Cayman

Hi all new to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by allsamurai
    Hi all new to the forum.
    Welcome to the forum...
    2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - Call of Duty Special Ops Edition (De-badged)

Quote Originally Posted by ICENUT
    Hello,
    sincerly (ICENUT)(BILL)
    Welcome. Does your FJ have the rear locker?

I got to see an FJ cruiser doing some mild stuff this past weekend. My neighbor just got one and wanted to see what it could do so we went and played. Nice clearance and approach angle from what I saw. He followed me through some greasy mud, a few small climbs, and rocky stuff. I was suprised how it did even with the stock AT's. If he puts some MT's on that puppy it should go pretty good. The interior is wicked cool.

Anyways, welcome Bill!
    01 TJ 4" -slow
    02 WJ Overland -fast
    02 Lund Fisherman 1700

Thumbs up

I cant wait to get it dirty . I do have the rear locker and also A-TRac,It should be quite off-road capable!! Im thrilled with it so far just returned from a trip got 22.0 mpg on/ with 245 hp v6 not too bad!!I wish i could attend the show and shine but son is being married this sat So im really busy!! I am gettin Mickey Thompson mtz Mud radials soon,have got to replace the stock 265 bridgestones< Anyway interestedIll sell to you real cheap!! 265x70x17r Bridgestone duelers.

Also Thanks everyone everyone is very friendly so far on this forum!I feel welcomed and cant wait to get together

icenut (bill)

Premium Supporting Member OverkillZJ's Avatar
    Welcome Bill, would you mind changing your name to Billy or something there's entirely too many Bill's here!

J/K of course, but there is a lot of Bills.

The FJ comes stock with 17 in Rims? Wow....
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

yes alley, they are 17 inch rims.But they could have put at least bfg at's instead of the bridgestones or the dunlops!!Id love to lift this rig but i have parking garage issues so no lift and the largest i may be able to go to are 285x70 17's

Garage issues can be a hassle, I know my truck won't fit in any garage anywhere... its probably some where around 8 - 9FT Tall, and thankfully don't have to park in one really ever.
    But, I have a small car as a daily driver too..

Though, Jason (Muzikman) and I went to the Regetta over the weekend and realized he too sitting at 7 FT has to garage hunt while downtown!

Another new member and my name is ????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Alley
    Hello Bill Number 465,000,343
    That's right. ANOTHER BILL!!!

Well you can call me Brandy to make things easier (short for Brandenstein).

My office is in Crafton on Obey Street so some of you guys on that side of town may have seen my lifted blue 4Runner. My 4Runner started its life in So. California and I had tons of fun with it treking through the deserts, the Sierra Mountains and right before I left Cali, I ran it through the Rubicon. This is when it was pretty much stock! Most of the major mods I have done to the 4Runner occured after I moved back to Pittsburgh.

In California, I could drive down to the end of the street and be running fire trails through the national forest. Around here it is a lot harder to find places to go offroading (legally anyway).

I'm making the trip up to Paragon in August for the East Coast 4Runner Jamboree. If you have a Toy let me know if you want to join me.

Otherwise, I look forward to meeting the other people on this board!

Bill
    '92 Toyota 4Runner, 198K miles and counting, lifted, locked, ARB bumber, Warn M-8000 winch, 33" BFG MTs

I got dibs on the tranny! avenged7foldhc's Avatar
    welcome to the board bill..

yeah a couple of us have toy's my jeep is my main baby though, but i have an '85 4runner :0)

'85 Yota 4-runner.

07 Honda Shadow VT600CD Miles: 3600
    mpg at last check: 55

04 Rubi (gone.. ill miss it)

Quote Originally Posted by PAhydrohead
    That's right. ANOTHER BILL!!!

Well you can call me Brandy to make things easier (short for Brandenstein).

My office is in Crafton on Obey Street so some of you guys on that side of town may have seen my lifted blue 4Runner. My 4Runner started its life in So. California and I had tons of fun with it treking through the deserts, the Sierra Mountains and right before I left Cali, I ran it through the Rubicon. This is when it was pretty much stock! Most of the major mods I have done to the 4Runner occured after I moved back to Pittsburgh.

In California, I could drive down to the end of the street and be running fire trails through the national forest. Around here it is a lot harder to find places to go offroading (legally anyway).

I'm making the trip up to Paragon in August for the East Coast 4Runner Jamboree. If you have a Toy let me know if you want to join me.

Otherwise, I look forward to meeting the other people on this board!

Bill
    Welcome to the forum.

I do not have a Toyota, but I am named Bill and I am from Crafton. I have the lifted silver Rubicon that roams the streets of Crafton every now and then. It doesn't get out too much, mostly only sees trails and occasionally the roads when I get the urge.

I have seen your 4Runner. MFSteve and I were behind it going down Stueben Street heading into the city a while back. It is a sharp rig! Very nicely done. Hope to see you at the next trail ride or meet and greet.

-Bill

Hi Bill 465,000,344.

Welcome. I'm from Crafton but my name isn't Bill.

Heidi (The one and only )
    "When you're single, you're exactly as happy as you are.
    When you're married, you can only be as happy as the least happy person in the relationship" -Rules of Engagement

"Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's true warmth."

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

2000 Grand Laredo 2"BB, 245/75/16 BFG AT/KOs

Hi Bill / PAhydrohead --

I'm a Bill too... but currently one of the few (only?) who's 4x4 truck isn't lifted -- guess I'm "on-road" Bill until I find a good used Wrangler.

Hope to see you at the trial head (that's where I hitch a ride)!

Bill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi all,

I'm Dan. I bought a 1989 XJ 4.0L Woody for my winter car. Its bone stock but fully loaded with 133k. Rusted thru the rear wheel wells but hope to cut that out and repair it soon. Only paid 1k for it so I'm not complaining.

I live in Greensburg 3 months then go to school in MI for 3 months and repeat...I work my internship in Somerset. Hope to meet yall and do some wheelin'!

Dan

Fenders? You don't need no stinkin fenders!!!
    welcome to the club!!

Welcome Dan!

Noob!

Noobian

Hey! I'm Matt from Greensburg. I wheel an '87 Sami, well at least what's left of it. I met some of you guys at the Spina Bifida fund raiser on Saturday and I thought I'd come over here and see what this place is all about.

Hey Sami! Welcome to PGHOffroad!!

Thread Information