Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
*NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS* - Page 125
Page 125 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 3424

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

Noob!
    Yo all, I'm Bill most of my friends call me Yoshi. I'm into Military simulations and just about everything Military. I'm hoping to enlist soon and go off to basic in the fall.

My daily driver is a 2000 jeep Wrangler, its stock with a 2.5 4 banger and 5 speed stick. It has a non' locker dana 35. Right now its at the driveline shop through work, I blew the pinion bearing along with the ring and pinion and spyder gears. but i'd love to get into off roading and i figured i'd see what was out here.

Less posting, more wheeling!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Yo all, I'm Bill most of my friends call me Yoshi. I'm into Military simulations and just about everything Military. I'm hoping to enlist soon and go off to basic in the fall.

My daily driver is a 2000 jeep Wrangler, its stock with a 2.5 4 banger and 5 speed stick. It has a non' locker dana 35. Right now its at the driveline shop through work, I blew the pinion bearing along with the ring and pinion and spyder gears. but i'd love to get into off roading and i figured i'd see what was out here.
    Sup Bill. Make sure you aren't putting any $$ into that 35 if that's the axle that went bad. Get rid of it and invest into a 44 or something worth investing into. The 35 is like the plastic wrap on tv dinners. It belongs in the garbage.

Noob!
    I don't have the cash to up grade right now, so i'm hoping it will last me a good while and then i'll up grade.

Previously "TurboTJ"
    Richmond, Virginia formerly Cranberry TWP.
    Quote Originally Posted by thirstypirate View Post
    Hello everyone. My name is J.T. and I'm currently living in Finleyville. I'm in the Navy which has kept me away from Pittsburgh for a while but now I'm stationed in Washington, PA for a few years as a recruiter.

I recently picked up and '07JK and so far have put on a 1.75"BB with 33" Duratracs. I've done a few other things like install some KC windshield lights and bought a hardtop. I have almost no experience wheeling but I really want to get into it. I'll be at Big Dogs in Winchester, VA in April but would really like to cut my teeth before I head on down there.
    JT wife and I and rockinTJ are going BDOR in April PM if you want to follow us down.
    "Mixing my hobby with my profession sucked- thats why I wheeled my toolbox home- to jeep more."

PghOffRoad Regular
    new to the forum not to the off road world. my 90 reg cab to ex cab build is in the process ( backburner right now) i wheel a 1980 hilux welded rear tube bed on 35's in the mean time well know on marlin and pbb just thought id say hi
    [SIZE=4][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#ff0000]RIP Derek James Black 1995 to 2010 I MISS YOU BUD

The General My build---- [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][URL]http://pgh-offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?18355-90-Toyota-quot-the-General-quot-Ground-up-build[/URL][SIZE=4][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    Welcome to the site yotaneck sounds like a sweet yoter for sure
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

PghOffRoad Regular
    Thanks! It should be im working on a rear steer application right now im going to get a build thread going on here. Pretty much just cut and paste from marlin up to the point i am right now then in a month or so ill be getting back to it when i get my tax refund money
    [SIZE=4][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#ff0000]RIP Derek James Black 1995 to 2010 I MISS YOU BUD

The General My build---- [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][URL]http://pgh-offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?18355-90-Toyota-quot-the-General-quot-Ground-up-build[/URL][SIZE=4][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Trail Leader
    Welcome JT
    04' TJ

Noob!
    Hey everybody!
    My name is josh. I live in southside(pittsburgh). I just joined the forum last nite and thought it would be propper to introduce myself. Im a jeep enthusiast but im down with all sorts of four wheelin. Im an autobody technician at a jeep dealership in the southhills. If anyone needs some fab work done id be more than happy to help out in anyway. Im currently working on a-pillar light mount brackets for my XJ and i cant wait to finish them.

My XJ... 2001 xj with rustys 3" full leaf pack lift - 31" general grabber at2's - tomken machine rear tire carrier(free!) - rustys steering stabilizer and shocks - 1 1/4" crossmember drop - trimmed fenders with no flares.

Future mods - 1.75 coil spacers - 1.5 shackles - 33" good year kevlar m/tr's - chrysler lebaron hood vent mod - cb radio - flat black paint job - olympic rock roof rack.

Enjoying the forum so far. Im trying to wheel as much as possible this year so count me in on trail rides that are within a two hour drive from pittsburgh!

Welcome to the site Josh! Lots of good XJ guys on here. If your wanting to make another set of A pillar light mounts I'd buy a pair off ya. Keep your eye's open on the meet and greet and trail ride section of the forum for rides coming up.
    94 YJ MTO

Noob!
    No problem. Still trying to get them just rite. Ill post pics when im done. Thanks for the welcoming too.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonSlum View Post
    Hey everybody!
    My name is josh. I live in southside(pittsburgh). I just joined the forum last nite and thought it would be propper to introduce myself. Im a jeep enthusiast but im down with all sorts of four wheelin. Im an autobody technician at a jeep dealership in the southhills. If anyone needs some fab work done id be more than happy to help out in anyway. Im currently working on a-pillar light mount brackets for my XJ and i cant wait to finish them.

My XJ... 2001 xj with rustys 3" full leaf pack lift - 31" general grabber at2's - tomken machine rear tire carrier(free!) - rustys steering stabilizer and shocks - 1 1/4" crossmember drop - trimmed fenders with no flares.

Future mods - 1.75 coil spacers - 1.5 shackles - 33" good year kevlar m/tr's - chrysler lebaron hood vent mod - cb radio - flat black paint job - olympic rock roof rack.

Enjoying the forum so far. Im trying to wheel as much as possible this year so count me in on trail rides that are within a two hour drive from pittsburgh!
    a-pillar mount, do want. welcome!
    96 xj rust
    some old chevy rust
    some motorsickles

and a dirtymax

"If i diddnt have bad luck, i wouldnt have any luck at all"

Speak of the devil, I was just contacting detours fab about a-pillar mounts. Unfortunately they stopped production on them. Really want a set, if they'll fit with my snorkel

Noob!
    Quote Originally Posted by sethman15210 View Post
    Speak of the devil, I was just contacting detours fab about a-pillar mounts. Unfortunately they stopped production on them. Really want a set, if they'll fit with my snorkel
    its possible. i could see making the actual light bracket on the driver side longer for fitment, but that would also decrese visability by alot and not sure how the lights would aim up...

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonSlum View Post
    Hey everybody!

Welcome man. ANOTHER XJ. hot damn!
    the takeover is underway!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "It really is sad that stupidity isn't as painful for the stupid as it is for those forced to witness it!"

Noob!
    Hey guys and gals. I'm Greasemonkey. I am from East Freedom,Pa. near Altoona. I have a 96 Xj on 31s with a homemade lift...about 3 1/2 inches. I build my own stuff...like front and rear bumpers. Thanks for the Bday wish. I'll post some pics later

Noob!
    Tube chassis lq9,th400,atlas,dana 60s,42" iroks

82 custom FTOY 4 seater, 22re bored 30 over with TRD cam, 5spd,dual cases 2.28,twin stick,headmann headers, ifs steering box,hi steer cross over,30 spline chromoly axles and birfs,5.29 gears,locked front and rear,corbeau seats,rear yota leafs up front chevy 63" leaf in the rear 38.5x15x15 boggers

04 F250 6.0L,egr delete kit,edge chip,garrett powermax turbo,50hp injectors,mbrp up and down pipes,mbrp cat delete pipe,banks 4" monster exhaust,35x12.50x20 toyos

Noob!
    O ya hi i am matt. I own arlington fab in arlington washington. I was born and raised in murrysville pa joined the navy in 2001 got out the navy in 2009 and opened arlington fab shop and now i am looking to move back to murrysville. being around these seahawks fans is getting old lol

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawlHer View Post
    O ya hi i am matt. I own arlington fab in arlington washington. I was born and raised in murrysville pa joined the navy in 2001 got out the navy in 2009 and opened arlington fab shop and now i am looking to move back to murrysville. being around these seahawks fans is getting old lol
    Hello, and welcome.
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Welcome to the site Matt!
    94 YJ MTO

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawlHer View Post
    ill keep an eye out, from murrysville as well..

Noob!

Noob!
    New guy here, just moved to the area from St. Louis.

My name is Justin, offroaded quite a bit in the past, been out of it, but wanting to get back in or at least have a chance to talk to like minded folks.

Dd an explorer that is hopefully going under the knife (go look at the wanted classifieds! Need manual explorer parts!)
    And have my baby that i what I picked up to treat nicely after bouncing my last truck off of every tree and rock in south Missouri.

Live up in the Springdale area, but get around.
    Last edited by Thingster; 02-13-2012 at 10:09 PM.

Welcome to the site!
    94 YJ MTO

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    Yes...hi and welcome, you drive a Ford, we forgive you.
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Thread Information