Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

*NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS* - Page 126
Page 126 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 3424

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

Noob!
    Forgiveness is only good when someone seeks it; I'm just sorry for those that haven't seen the light

Last truck, not anywhere near it's worst, just first pi I could find. No trail too narrow, no branches too low

Bbut I am planning a yj based trail rig just because it is such a blank slate.

Less posting, more wheeling!
    Welcome Thingster! Nice to see another local guy!

Hello to PGH-Offroad

HI all,

Long time wheeler, few years as a camper.
    Have a much worked on/modified 88 YJ. Some of you have seen me at Creek Falls with my grandkids in the Jeep.
    Been on lots of forums, this is the first one actually fairly close to home.
    Right now I'm building a Dana 30 with 44 outers for the YJ.
    Hope to find some folks to wheel with.
    So anyway Hi guys!
    '88 YJ
    too many mods to list
    Just Empty Every Pocket

Hi guys
    I'm a 57 y.o.guy, friend of Shooter207, see post above. (he's quite a fabricator!)
    Long time wheeler and camper/fisherman.
    I live in York, home of the PA Jeeps All-Breeds Jeep show (see pajeeps.org)
    I ran & modded a '71 CJ5 for 16 years, locked, 33s, etc. Sold it in 2007, bought an 05 LJ as my DD and occasional wheeler.
    I'm a moderator over at earlyCJ5.com... a great source for all the info on '55 - '75 CJ5s.

Here's a pic of the '71 (now in the hands of a buddy) and my '05 LimoJeep...

Lynn
    '05 LJ
    [URL="http://www.earlycj5.com"]www.earlycj5.com[/URL]

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    Welcome guys!!
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    Welcome to the site shooter and lynn! I frequent the earlycj5 board often, don't post much but cruise it. Hope to see you guys out on the trail!
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

Hey. My names Don. I live in Gibsonia, go to college in Slippery Rock. I have a 97 Jeep Cherokee. Just put a 2" lift and 30's on it. Looking forward to some trail runs this summer!

Quote Originally Posted by dhoge88 View Post
    Hey. My names Don. I live in Gibsonia, go to college in Slippery Rock. I have a 97 Jeep Cherokee. Just put a 2" lift and 30's on it. Looking forward to some trail runs this summer!
    I've seen this rig around before I swear. Then again you only live a bit up the road from me.

If you see me, feel free to honk wildly.

Hey Guys, new to PGH-Offroad, not new to jeeping. Have probably wheeled with a handful of you either at events by EJP or HRJA or in Wellsville, Franklin, etc. Thought I'd join-up to hear about trail rides, builds, and local happenings.
    [COLOR=#a9a9a9]​2003 TJ Sport[/COLOR]

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    ^ Welcome to the site!
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

Noob!
    Finally found a moment to say HI to everyone... so HELLO Everyone!

My Husband got me to join in on this fun... I am new to this all in more than one way heheh! I just got My first Jeep (My husbands had a few or more!), a '91 Wrangler. It has a little 4, 4 inch Rough Country suspension lift and 31 inch MTs. I grew up hanging out in my dads garage but never had the chance to dig in how I wanted so this is my true beginning. I have "passenger" off-roaded on and off most of my life between my parents, friends, and husband so I am real excited to have my own driver seat!! I cant wait to take her out but we have some work to do first... shes a work in progress. My husband and I started doing the timing chain last weekend and will continue to drop the oil pan and get her fixed up good! Just hoping we can get her done soon so we can get her out of the garage... and get my Durango back in it! I also drive a '07 5.7 Hemi Limited; drives like a dream with full time four wheel drive! Has saved my butt in the snow once already! Given that we just moved here from TN and am originally from AZ I was super pleased with the handling in snow.

Well, hope to get to know you all... and looking forward to joining a run sometime (hopefully) soon!

Premium Supporting Member OverkillZJ's Avatar
    Welcome everyone!

Noob!
    Hello, I'm new to the site and to offroading in general. I bought my first 4x4 in September and I'm itching to get out there more often but I don't know of any trails in the Pittsburgh area. I have an '04 Toyota Tacoma TRD, SR5 and unfortunately it's stock and my daily driver as well but I'd like to see what it can do without beating it up too bad.

Hey welcome
    Watch for our trips, some of the places we go are stocker friendly. Were Defiantly a good group of people to learn with.

Trail Leader
    Welcome for sure as you found one of the best places to wheel with a pc. Tons of info and good people to learn from and get ragged by. Try to make some Meets & Greets and get to know some of us. Watch for the upcoming rides/events also.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#8b0000]If it has Wheels and involves dirt...I can Break it!!

Red Jeep Club Member #640
    Z.O.R.U. #300[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Well, since I joined the site end of 2004, I figured it was about time I said Hello! lol! Been a couple places you guys go like Wellsville and Creek Falls, plus a couple places closer to me in Erie and Paragon (before they closed) with either EJP, NEC, or HRJA. Not new to offroading, but kinda been out of it for 4 or 5 years. Spent all winter going over and fixing up my Junk for this years adventures. Heard from a friend you guys go alot of places south of me so I figured I'd check it out. Went to Outback my first time this year and plan on checking out Southington, Scrubgrass, and Rausch Creek too. Here's a couple pics of my Junk.

Trail Leader
    Glad your, uh, Back??!!! Awesome junk by the way! Looking forward to wheeling with ya.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#8b0000]If it has Wheels and involves dirt...I can Break it!!

Red Jeep Club Member #640
    Z.O.R.U. #300[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    Hi
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Hi everyone, new to the site and to the jeep addiction. I have a 99 xj, mostly stock for now. I like working on them, so i dont think it will be for long. I would really like to hang out with some fellow jeepers sometime around pittsburgh.

Hey man,
    Welcome to the site and having your jeep empty your pockets.

Noob!
    Hey all, new to the forums and new to off roading. Just got my truck back in february i love it. Tough to find any type of legal off roading around here, especially for my vehicle. Everything seems to be to narrow for me lol. Anyways, here is a couple shots of my truck as of now.

Noob!
    Hey guys, I'm Ryan. I live in Acme, PA. Apparently I've been a member to this site for over a year now, but am just getting around to introducing myself on here. I've been mostly active on Jeep forums until I saw a Jeep at work the other day with a POR decal on the window. Any chance theres a phone app for this site or on Tapatalk? Heres a few pics of my Jeep. Stock suspension. 33" M/T's with Cragar wheels...

Welcome. No mobile access.

Hi all!! I'm from the wexford/cranberry area. Been interested in off-roading for a while, but don't have much experience. My ride is a stock 2004 liberty.

Noob!
    Hello Everyone!

Traded in my Old VW golf for this guy last week. I have been looking at some upgrades and it looks like I'll be spending lots of money.

First step is to get some slightly larger tires and some armor under it. Then I would like to save up for a hard top before winter but who knows. Any suggestions will be well received.

I was very active in the VW scene and am looking forward to becoming involved in the whole new world asap. I have grown up around jeeps and what not but never really had the chance to own one, until now. Cant wait to hit up some trails this summer.

Introducing "Russell":

Finally, I made this in photoshop and thought it was neat. Still needs some work but if anyone wants something similar done, I can use my template I made. Just need like 4-5 photos of your rig.

Last edited by Crush; 06-15-2012 at 11:06 AM. Reason: spelling

Thread Information