Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

*NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS* - Page 127
Page 127 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 3424

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

Less posting, more wheeling! joshs1ofakindxj's Avatar
    Welcome.

I assume Crush is an orange soda reference.

Noob!
    Quote Originally Posted by joshs1ofakindxj View Post
    Welcome.

I assume Crush is an orange soda reference.
    Crush is a 2012 Wrangler color.

http://www.cars.com/jeep/wrangler/2012/colors/

Previously "TurboTJ"
    Richmond, Virginia formerly Cranberry TWP.
    Welcome new guys. nice looking JK's. There isn't a race to get your rig built- if you have a desire to go off road with it (we all hope you do) best thing is to tag along on a trail ride or come out to a meet and greet look at/ride in some rigs.. start small, learn as you go.
    "Mixing my hobby with my profession sucked- thats why I wheeled my toolbox home- to jeep more."

Trail Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by dixiejeeper View Post
    welcome new guys. Nice looking jk's. There isn't a race to get your rig built- if you have a desire to go off road with it (we all hope you do) best thing is to tag along on a trail ride or come out to a meet and greet look at/ride in some rigs.. Start small, learn as you go.
    x2
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#8b0000]If it has Wheels and involves dirt...I can Break it!!

Red Jeep Club Member #640
    Z.O.R.U. #300[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I'm Tom, and I'm from the North Hills area. I've got a 2007 2 door JK. Had it since September, and finally got it offroad at Rausch Creek last month. Loved it. Just wanted to stop in and say hey. And here's a pic of my rig. Nothing crazy right now, but it gets the job done.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Welcome noob's, keep your eye's on the trail ride section. There's usually a weekly
    ride at creek falls. As stated before, start small until you get to know what your
    rig is capable of. Don't get too big too fast as it could mean trouble for the inexperienced.
    [quote=OverkillZJ;182503]You poopstick![/quote] [quote=Gibson;183934]i cant get my nut off, my hand is to damn big.[/quote] '94 XJ sport, 4 dr, 4.5" RC lift,and a Logan's front bumper.

Hello one & all. Accidentally neglected this thread. I'm Skipper (aka Duckman). I bought a 2011 Rubicon to have a good hunting rig. Found out that I can do more than hunt w/ it. Looking forward to jeepin' w/ of some of youns.

Hey guys I'm Jay I'm new to the site . I have a 96 xj with a few mods done nothing major but I have fun with it . Always looking for a new place to wheel and new guys to wheel with . I'm just across the Ohio pa line

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird View Post
    Hey guys I'm Jay I'm new to the site . I have a 96 xj with a few mods done nothing major but I have fun with it . Always looking for a new place to wheel and new guys to wheel with . I'm just across the Ohio pa line
    Where across the line?
    [COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=7][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=7][SIZE=3]I'm not a "Jeeper" I have no clue what the Jeep thing is. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Trail Leader
    Welcome to the Forum folks! Watch the Trail Ride and Whats New sections and let us know when ya can go. Theres usually always someone going out somewhere.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#8b0000]If it has Wheels and involves dirt...I can Break it!!

Quote Originally Posted by joe_and_jeep View Post
    Where across the line?
    East Palestine Ohio

Noob!
    Hey guys, I'm Tyler down by Mon City. I figure it's about time I introduce myself on here. I'm pretty active on jeepforum and have been lurking on here since last year.

Anyways, I got this jeep when I was 16 two years ago. You probably saw it on craigslist, it was being sold as a project jeep. Guy had all the hard work done, although he didn't have much of an eye for detail and was a horrible welder. Few Months later and $$$$ it was on the road.

Last fall I put new RE 1.5 springs on it sua and a few other things. Well here in the last two weeks, I went spring over axle. I threw those turd axles out and in with an early bronco big bearing 9" and a narrowed dana 44 out of a j-10. 4.10 gears, 35 MTRs, fabbed anti wrap bar, CV drive shaft and some other goodies. Unfortunately, still no lockers. I still got a few things to finish before it's back on the road. Still waiting on NWF steering arms and then I got to order shocks.

Been doing all the work myself and learning a ton along the way.

This thing is my daily driver. When I ain't showing it of, I got a 81 Honda CB900 Custom to scoot around on.

What I really regret is not wheeling this thing when it was stock. To be honest I've never really had the thing offroad. I want that to change. Hopefully I'll be seeing some of you guys up creek falls soon.

Last edited by WoodyHD; 07-03-2012 at 10:17 PM.

Less posting, more wheeling!
    Welcome, and I gotta say that's one sexy cj

Trail Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by wangCuiyun View Post
    HI Candy,,or Wang as your profile says, or,,,???? Welcome and Fill in the rest of your profile if you would please and WOW, 7 posts that quick....thats fast and your headed to the top. Also, let us know about Your Rig~

Web Wheeler!
    Not really a new member, I have been a member since 2005. I have always wanted a Jeep Rubicon since they came out in 2003 but could never afford one. Instead I bought a 2003 Ford Ranger Level II. Sold it in 2006. I recently bought a 2012 Jeep JKU Rubi so I am back.

Last edited by MSchneid; 07-16-2012 at 11:35 AM.
    Mike

2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon
    3.6L, Auto, 4 Door, Silver
    3" BDS springs and shocks w/1" front spacer, Airaid Cold Air Intake, Level 8 Wheels, Warn Elite Bumper w/Hoop
    Smitty Built XRC10 Winch, Jeep Fuel Door, Rugged Ridge Tail Light Guards, Rugged Ridge XHD rear bumper with spare tire carrier,
    BFG M/T 285/75/17

2003 Jeep TJ Rubicon Inca Gold Auto
    2004 Jeep TJ Sport Khaki Auto

BECAUSE EVERY MAN SHOULD HAVE TWO RUBICONS

Noob!
    Hi guys,
    I'm still new to trail riding
    I’m looking at riding a few trails with some people who are familiar with them.
    I bought my Red ‘04 TJ last year.
    It’s mostly stock, I have a 2” spacer lift and a 1”body lift.
    It’s got 32” BFG tires.
    It would be good to get some mud on the tires.

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimwall View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm still new to trail riding
    I’m looking at riding a few trails with some people who are familiar with them.
    I bought my Red ‘04 TJ last year.
    It’s mostly stock, I have a 2” spacer lift and a 1”body lift.
    It’s got 32” BFG tires.
    It would be good to get some mud on the tires.
    Hi there and welcome to our addiction!!!
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Quote Originally Posted by Timmer View Post
    Hi all!! I'm from the wexford/cranberry area. Been interested in off-roading for a while, but don't have much experience. My ride is a stock 2004 liberty.
    Don't know if you are still here!! But, Welcome!! I have a lifted 2006 liberty with 31's under it. Haven't found much out there to build it that you don't have to be Rockefeller to afford. But, its a work in progress.

I work in Cranberry so if you ever pass by Passavant Cranberry Building 6 you'll see it parked in the corner by Route 19
    Last edited by Alley; 07-24-2012 at 11:45 AM.
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Noob!
    Hello there!

I'm not a Jeep owner: I hope you all can forgive me. I have always wanted a Jeep, but with a family of 6, I couldn't find something that could fit us all.

So...I grabbed a full size Chevy Blazer. It's an '87 and had some issues, most of which have been addressed.

As of now it sits in my garage waiting for me to finish the interior floor so I can get her inspected for the first time in the three years I've had it. I believe by this time next week, we'll be good to go!

So, you might wonder why I'm here. First, I found the site when I was looking for people with reviews for Monstaliner, which I'm about to put down. Second, I'm from Northwest PA and am often in Pittsburgh, so I'm looking for places to go off-road. I'm eager to see what you all have found.

Thanks so much!

Welcome! I am a huge fan of full size rigs, I just recently crushed my dream of finishing one myself. But, I will admit if you love your body panels Pennsylvania is a tight spot for wheeling.

Trail Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyHD View Post
    Hey guys, I'm Tyler down by Mon City. I figure it's about time I introduce myself on here. I'm pretty active on jeepforum and have been lurking on here since last year.

Anyways, I got this jeep when I was 16 two years ago. You probably saw it on craigslist, it was being sold as a project jeep. Guy had all the hard work done, although he didn't have much of an eye for detail and was a horrible welder. Few Months later and $$$$ it was on the road.

Last fall I put new RE 1.5 springs on it sua and a few other things. Well here in the last two weeks, I went spring over axle. I threw those turd axles out and in with an early bronco big bearing 9" and a narrowed dana 44 out of a j-10. 4.10 gears, 35 MTRs, fabbed anti wrap bar, CV drive shaft and some other goodies. Unfortunately, still no lockers. I still got a few things to finish before it's back on the road. Still waiting on NWF steering arms and then I got to order shocks.

Been doing all the work myself and learning a ton along the way.

This thing is my daily driver. When I ain't showing it of, I got a 81 Honda CB900 Custom to scoot around on.

What I really regret is not wheeling this thing when it was stock. To be honest I've never really had the thing offroad. I want that to change. Hopefully I'll be seeing some of you guys up creek falls soon.

welcome Tyler, And thank you for that rear axle you sold me and my dad a few weeks back, worked out great!
    -'97 Chopped XJ, 7"ish of lift , 37x12.50 MTR's, truss'd, geared, and Detroit locked Waggy 44's
    -2004 Quad Cab Sport Ram, Tow Pig
    -05' Stunted out CBR600 RR
    and -2011 Crew Cab Hemi Ram DD

Trail Leader
    ^^ PS: that CJ is Extremely Well Built! didnt cut any corners, Definitely Legit!
    -'97 Chopped XJ, 7"ish of lift , 37x12.50 MTR's, truss'd, geared, and Detroit locked Waggy 44's
    -2004 Quad Cab Sport Ram, Tow Pig
    -05' Stunted out CBR600 RR
    and -2011 Crew Cab Hemi Ram DD

Quote Originally Posted by Alley View Post
    Don't know if you are still here!! But, Welcome!! I have a lifted 2006 liberty with 31's under it. Haven't found much out there to build it that you don't have to be Rockefeller to afford. But, its a work in progress.

I work in Cranberry so if you ever pass by Passavant Cranberry Building 6 you'll see it parked in the corner by Route 19

Ok that's your red liberty. Looks great BTW been admiring it as I pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmer View Post
    Ok that's your red liberty. Looks great BTW been admiring it as I pass.
    Yup Yup!!! Thanks! Not much done to it but, it atleast looks a little better. If you get an inside scoop on any place to get pieces and parts fill me in!!

Noob!

hello!

i'm new here just wanted to say hello! I live in masontown pa. got a 99 grand cherokee love the back roads.

Thread Information