Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

*NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS* - Page 133
Page 133 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 3424

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

Noob!
    Saying Hi here a bit late. I posted in another thread first but I feel it was a rather serious issue I commented on, I spotted a leaf spring that was installed backwards on a Ramcharger... A possible safty issue (although I do not claim to be an expert of any type)
    Anyway, I'm in the Wexford area, Hello

Less posting, more wheeling!
    Welcome aboard again!
    '07 Commander - 2" Daystar lift, 32x17x10 Cooper ATPs, Flowtech exhaust, aFe CAI
    '92 Dodge Ramcharger - 4 1/2" lift, 35's, 318 Magnum... a work in progress...

Noob!
    Hey, I'm John. I live in the Pine/Richland area north of Pittsburgh. Just got my first Jeep (2015 JKU Rubicon) last month and the family and I have been exploring some offroad areas. I have a few practice runs under my belt now, but would like to head out with others and have some fun. Looking to hit the trails with any one willing to head out with a noob and family.

See you at Bantam!
    Last edited by Brawndo; 05-27-2015 at 10:49 PM.

Hello everyone! I'm Jamie from Butler. I'm sure some of you guys with big builds will laugh at me, but I'm a Subaru fanatic and I've got a 1984 BRAT that I've done some modifications to and I'd love to find some trails to take it on. I grew up on ATVs and dirtbikes, but I'm fairly new to anything bigger. I've had the BRAT in some mud and off camber here and there, and I've had plenty of other cars on logging roads, etc. but I just don't know of enough places to take it. Who do I need to meet up with to get out on some moderate/easy trails? I promise the little trucklet does better than you think!

Here's an older pic before the custom bumpers and clearancing in the front end. And the absurd cap is now off, but this gives you a pretty good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by jmoss5723 View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm Jamie from Butler. I'm sure some of you guys with big builds will laugh at me, but I'm a Subaru fanatic and I've got a 1984 BRAT that I've done some modifications to and I'd love to find some trails to take it on. I grew up on ATVs and dirtbikes, but I'm fairly new to anything bigger. I've had the BRAT in some mud and off camber here and there, and I've had plenty of other cars on logging roads, etc. but I just don't know of enough places to take it. Who do I need to meet up with to get out on some moderate/easy trails? I promise the little trucklet does better than you think!

Here's an older pic before the custom bumpers and clearancing in the front end. And the absurd cap is now off, but this gives you a pretty good idea.
    I am a Subaru fan as well. Does your brat have the rear facing seats in the bed? Those were awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by DMG View Post
    I am a Subaru fan as well. Does your brat have the rear facing seats in the bed? Those were awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by jmoss5723 View Post
    Well the forum doesn't seem to like that picture. I'll try again!

Nice!

Web Wheeler!
    Hi Everyone,

New to the Forum and just found the Registry.

I'm on Wrangler #3 as a DD spanning the last 15 years.

2000-2009 93 YJ Sport
    2007-2014 07 JK Sahara
    2014-Current 15 JK Willys

Looking forward to meeting some fellow wheelers.

(sorry my first post wasn't here)

Drew

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum, have lived in the South Hills of Pittsburgh most of my life. I have a deuce and a half I cruise around here and there, mostly off-road dirtbikes and quads. Usually once a year do some wheeling with $500 trucks/suvs on a friends property. Lots of fun because when you break something you scrap the truck. Spend some time on steelsoldiers.com forums looking at military stuff. I have read a bunch of stuff on this forum and thought it was time to join.

Hi guys, new here.

Just bought a huge lifted tahoe for a second car. I'm building my Evo 10 for drag racing and needed a winter vehicle and something to drive when the evo is down for engine build and bonus since it can probably tow the evo if I snap something at the strip. Picked this up cheap, the interior needs some TLC but otherwise seems to be in pretty good shape. I used to off road in highschool with some friends who owned trucks. Kinda wanna take monster beater truck out in the woods sometime so I figured id sign up here and meet some folks.

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    I saw that a few weeks ago getting off the Irwin Exit of the Turnpike. Where ya from? It looked like a pretty solid IFS build
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

Quote Originally Posted by ridgerunner97 View Post
    I saw that a few weeks ago getting off the Irwin Exit of the Turnpike. Where ya from? It looked like a pretty solid IFS build
    I live in Dormont. Apparently the guy that built it was super into search and rescue. The roof rack and rear tire holder looks like it's a pretty nice custom job. I'm still getting used to driving something so big. Looking forward to learning all about lifted trucks. Who says the beater DD can't be fun too right? lol

Noob!
    Hi Everyone!

I'm new to the forum and figured I'd introduce myself. I'm originally from Washington, PA, but have been living in Wexford for the past few years. I have a 2009 Toyota Tacoma with a ~2" suspension lift (Bilstein 5100s with OME coils). I've been wheeling for 16 years and have owned a 1985 CJ7, a 1999 XJ, and a 2001 TJ in the past. Always looking to get off road!

-Brian

Nice Taco. Does it have the Elocker?

Noob!
    Thanks! Yep, it has the factory rear locker.

Hi everyone! My name is Jason and I am originally from VA but moved into the south hills area in Seotember. I currently own an 2015 JK Rubicon and would love to meet up with some cool people and hit up some trails. I am a rookie when it comes to offroading but I think I'll be good at it!!!

Hey all im new around here, just got a jeep again so i figured i stop in and say hi.

Just joined the forum, found it while searching for trails around pittsburgh to off road on. I've never really been off roading before and want to try it out. I drive a 91 toyota pickup. Hope to find some trails and some people to go with!

Web Wheeler!
    Im new to the forum, im a member of a lot of different forums for each of my vehicles and found this forum on google because i was looking up parks for going wheeling, i dont have anything special just a 96 cherokee that i bought a couple months ago. i am no stranger to wheeling though, i used to own a jeep with a 4.5 inch lift, custom push bar, custom rear bumber, roof rack, the works. had to sell it when i fell on some hard times, but now im back to wheeling.

ive been looking for a local place to go that doesn't charge me to have fun doing what i love, ive been to a couple local places that dont look legal and im looking to connect with people that understand my addiction and like to have good clean (or should i say legal) fun.

Hi everyone, I ran across this forum looking for places to go. I have a 1998 jeep grand cherokee that I use for camping and a 1999 jeep wrangler that I use for playing. I was part of an offroad club in washington dc for a few years before moving up here to PA. For the past 4 to 5 years my offroading has been jeep festivals/events but would like to get back into offroading outside of these events.

Less posting, more wheeling!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Maple__Man View Post
    ive been looking for a local place to go that doesn't charge me to have fun doing what i love, ive been to a couple local places that dont look legal and im looking to connect with people that understand my addiction and like to have good clean (or should i say legal) fun.
    Sorry I missed this originally, but, welcome aboard. I'm part of a 4WD Club - Steeltown Offroaders - comprised largely of South Hills/Mon Valley folks. You're right there in the midst of them.

Take a gander at our website and sing out - our next monthly club meeting is up my way, next Sunday evening.
    '07 Commander - 2" Daystar lift, 32x17x10 Cooper ATPs, Flowtech exhaust, aFe CAI
    '92 Dodge Ramcharger - 4 1/2" lift, 35's, 318 Magnum... a work in progress...

Stopping in for an introduction. I'm originally from Eastern pa then I moved out here a few years back. Currently living in Bridgeville. After renting a Jeep in Ouray, Colorado while on vacation to do some wheeling (thought the lady was going to stab me) I needed to get back into jeeps.

Recently I've been venturing out looking for trails, found some easier stuff in Ohiopyle, but I'd rather get together with a group who is more familiar with the area.

2016 wrangler, 35s, winch, lifted

Noob!
    Greetings,
    I'm from Westmoreland county, Lincoln Heights. Like others I've been looking for a group who knows some good places to go and have a good time. Hopefully a meet and greet or weekend ride will happen soon, I'll keep checking back.

Recent Transplant from southern WV. I've always had a jeep of some kind until last year. Relocated up here and my lifted Tundra wouldn't fit in my employers garage so it was a good excuse to get another jeep.

I found a nice 2014 Sahara with 33s and a winch. I'll be needing a 2.5 lift and some blisteins installed as well as a gear swap. If anyone knows a good local shop, please shoot me a message. Also looking for some easy trails for the family to have a couple days out.

Located between McDonald and Oakdale.

Thread Information