Page 2 of 137 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    i guess the post got lost so here it is again

http://fockewulf109.tripod.com/truck/
    -Jon

Hi!
    Connellsvillian jeep chick checking in :hello2
    I've wheeled with the BLWA a few times, but they're always wheeling soooo far away from me, especially with 3.00 gas. I noticed you guys wheel closer to my neck of the woods, hope to join on some rides.

Web Wheeler!

New B

Hey guys I threw a post up a long time ago, I have since moved to Connellsville, off of Pittsburgh Street close to the trail. I am a member of CJWV, and know some of the guys on here, blackjeep04 "Matt" and quicksilverrubi "JD", also Lyman R. not sure of his SN. I look forward to meeting some of you guys and hitting the trail when I get my XJ back next week. I'm getting 4.56's, Warn chromo inners and outer up front along with a True Trac, a Detroit Locker in the rear, and a Over Knuckle steering setup. Currently my XJ is sitting on a 8" Rock Krawler lift with 35's, truck farm front bumper, Warn M8000 winch, some Procomp 8" lights, gutted interior heculined, BondoLiner on the complete body and some other small goodies like a Borla header, Redtop Optima, linelock, and homemade cold air intake with a K&N filter. Hope to meet up with you guys soon!!!!

SORRY MISSED THIS THREAD AND POSTED A NEW TOPIC......my bad :?

Barry

Less posting, more wheeling! gonecheenin's Avatar
    My names Jason
    I live in Upper Burrell, PA (right outside of New Kensington, PA)
    and i work in Cranberry, PA

I'm a founding member of www.blwa.org

always love to meet/wheel with other local offroaders

I've been wheeling since i was old enough to figure out that the mower deck could come off the lawn tractor and WHEW BOY would that Snapper go with tire chains on it

I am NOT a "jeeper" (I hate that phrase) but i do have a few jeeps in my driveway

I own a 93 4cyl, 5sp YJ with a 2.5" skyjacker lift, 1" motor mount lift,
    31's locked front/open rear
    with no sway bars or trac-bars (she flexs like a champ)
    This Heep is my Daily Driver and unfourtunatly about to fall victim to the rise in gas prices since i'm getting to the point i can't afford to put gas in it anymore so it's gonna be sold soon

I also have a 95' Grand cherokee with a 2" BB and 31's that i bought off my girlfriend, it's going through a drivetrain update to a 5 speed stick with dual 231 t-cases, 4.56 superior gears, a Detriot locked Super 35 rear, and a front Aussie locker drop in
    Gonna be my new and very sweet street and trail rig (A/C is SO gonna rock in mid summer)

My pride and joy would be my 78' Blazer
    it no longer has a body
    It's got a VW dune buggy pipe frame welded down to it
    soon to be powered by a 4.3L TBI engine, through a 700r4&NP208 combo
    Aussie locked front and welded rear
    with 38.5 boggers all around
    thats my offroad Mo-Chine, usually it will go pretty much anywhere i point it

my girl is also into offroading
    she owns a 78' F150 with a 6" skyjacker on 33" Buckshot mudders
    and her new 94' Heep Grand Cherokee, 4.0L with factory 5 speed

she's only owned that for about a week and it's already got a 3" Rubicon express lift on it's way

neither of those get wheeled very hard though, her vehicles are more the pretty side of the family

whelp thats me
    i got some pics to if anybodys interested

Bill Molestered Jebus (again.) BAD_GNR's Avatar
    Hey, I'm Brian, I own an 05 tj and I've been meaning to put something up on here, forgot that I'd created a profile. Well, I'm an architect in downtown Pittsburgh, live in the north hills. Done some mods - 2" BB, steering & oil pan skids, oem rockers, front & rear tow hooks, herculined tub, 31" mtrs with 16" teflon coated rims, cj mirrors, jks quicker disco's, cowskin seat covers (don't ask) and a handpainted gnr tire cover. oh yea, the mirror ball that completes the 80's look. I also have a set of kc fogs and daylighters i still have to wire up. Let me know when you guys want to wheel. Headed down to GWNF first weekend in October if anyone's goin.

Welcome everyone!!
    "When you're single, you're exactly as happy as you are.
    When you're married, you can only be as happy as the least happy person in the relationship" -Rules of Engagement

"Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's true warmth."

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

2000 Grand Laredo 2"BB, 245/75/16 BFG AT/KOs

Premium Supporting Member OverkillZJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BAD_GNR_05tj
    Hey, I'm Brian, I own an 05 tj and I've been meaning to put something up on here, forgot that I'd created a profile. Well, I'm an architect in downtown Pittsburgh, live in the north hills. Done some mods - 2" BB, steering & oil pan skids, oem rockers, front & rear tow hooks, herculined tub, 31" mtrs with 16" teflon coated rims, cj mirrors, jks quicker disco's, cowskin seat covers (don't ask) and a handpainted gnr tire cover. oh yea, the mirror ball that completes the 80's look. I also have a set of kc fogs and daylighters i still have to wire up. Let me know when you guys want to wheel. Headed down to GWNF first weekend in October if anyone's goin.
    You know that those cowskin seats add 5 horsepower :finga:

Nah its definatley the disco ball that puts it over the top....that and going to a Rascal Flatts concert in the rain. Right Brian.
    [URL="http://www.jeepchat.org"][/URL]

Bill Molestered Jebus (again.) BAD_GNR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OverkillZJ
    You know that those cowskin seats add 5 horsepower :finga:
    Really? I thought that extra 5 horsepower came from those stickers that came with my jks quick disco's and my re bb. Guess I was wrong.

And Kristin? Why am I not surprised that was you on here. Damn you and your country music. See you around.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    new guy from Pittsburgh area actually Elizabeth ...just got a 00 TJ ..its my first jeep ...took it wheeling over a local area called webster yesterday and it did well i was suprised for a stocker ...i am in the process of making some bumpers and sliders to start off ...anyone around here wanna wheel with a stocker hit me up

Moderator of the DeeDeeDees! Bill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by john00TJ
    new guy from Pittsburgh area actually Elizabeth ...just got a 00 TJ ..its my first jeep ...took it wheeling over a local area called webster yesterday and it did well i was suprised for a stocker ...i am in the process of making some bumpers and sliders to start off ...anyone around here wanna wheel with a stocker hit me up
    Welcome to teh forum John! :hello

Trail Leader
    Hi All,

I found out about PghOffRoad over at Western PA Xterra Club. I live about half way between Washington and Waynesburg, but I work in and have family in the South Hills.

I have an 05 Xterra. I've had 4X4s my whole life, but just got into wheelin with the Xterra. I have 32's, sliders and the factory locker in the rear so I do OK even with the modified X's. Doubt I could hang with modded Jeeps though, but I'd like to join in on a semi-stock friendly run.

Nice to meet everyone.

Darrin

Moderator of the DeeDeeDees! Bill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodan
    Hi All,

I found out about PghOffRoad over at Western PA Xterra Club. I live about half way between Washington and Waynesburg, but I work in and have family in the South Hills.

I have an 05 Xterra. I've had 4X4s my whole life, but just got into wheelin with the Xterra. I have 32's, sliders and the factory locker in the rear so I do OK even with the modified X's. Doubt I could hang with modded Jeeps though, but I'd like to join in on a semi-stock friendly run.

Nice to meet everyone.

Darrin
    Welcome :hello

:hello
    When you're married, you can only be as happy as the least happy person in the relationship" -Rules of Engagement

"Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's true warmth."

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

Quote Originally Posted by r6cyclegal
    :hello
    That smiley makes me want to hurt someone.

But welcome!

I love that smilie. :hello :hello :hello :hello
    Why do you want to hurt me????? :hello :hello :hello :hello :P

I love that smilie. :hello :hello :hello :hello
    Why do you want to hurt me????? :hello :hello :hello :hello :P
    :finga:

PghOffRoad Forum Addict! TimMichaels's Avatar
    Elizabeth, eh? Me too... or at least I was until I headed to Clarion for college. :P

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by TimMichaels
    Elizabeth, eh? Me too... or at least I was until I headed to Clarion for college. :P
    LOL thats funny i found this website actually from the sticker on your jeep ...your parents live up the road from me ...i had that red lifted ZR2 blazer and the bottom of arrow dr now i got a TJ ...hit me up if you wanna wheel sometime

Welcome to the site John. I can't use my hello smilie because it scares Matt :smt088 and he has nightmares, so I'll just say "hello."

Can I use this smilie Matt: :hello2

Welcome to the site John. I can't use my hello smilie because it scares Matt :smt088 and he has nightmares, so I'll just say "hello."

Can I use this smilie Matt: :hello2
    No, you will die!

OK. I'm sorry I used :hello2 and :hello . I will try to refrain from using :hello2 and :hello again in the future. Please do not kill me for using :hello2 and :hello . Maybe you should see someone about your thought of hate and death when you see :hello2 and :hello . :hello2 and :hello are just cute smilies and :hello2 and :hello should not be seen as a threat to you. :hello2 and :hello should make you feel warm and fuzzy inside not homicidal. :hello2 and :hello are your friends. Learn to love :hello2 and :hello . :hello2 and :hello love you.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    LOL man all those smilies are hard on the eyes ...

thanks for the welcome guys and girls

Less posting, more wheeling! gonecheenin's Avatar
    :roflmao

PghOffRoad Forum Addict! TimMichaels's Avatar
    LOL thats funny i found this website actually from the sticker on your jeep ...your parents live up the road from me ...i had that red lifted ZR2 blazer and the bottom of arrow dr now i got a TJ ...hit me up if you wanna wheel sometime
    Haha, I used to look at that thing all the time... we're like the only two people in that town that seem to actually take their vehicles offroad. That's pretty cool that someone actually checked out the sticker. We'll have to go wheeling some time... and maybe convince the people with the lifted ZJ across from the bank to come along. It looks like that thing's a pretty big mall crawler but I wanna see it hit a trail.

Thread Information