Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

*NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS* - Page 3
Page 3 of 137 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

Bill Molestered Jebus (again.) BAD_GNR's Avatar
    Well, now that i've gotten my lazy ass around to get some free image hosting, here are my much delayed pics... see i do have a mirror ball

Hey everybody. New to the site, and always looking for someplace new to wheel. I live in Mt. Lebanon and wheel an '89 Toyota P/U.

Welcome - good to see another Yota onboard!
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee - New motor, long arms, 33's | Jeep FSM's & other stuff -> JeepsLimited.com

Welcome!

Look Matt no wavy smilie.
    "When you're single, you're exactly as happy as you are.
    When you're married, you can only be as happy as the least happy person in the relationship" -Rules of Engagement

"Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's true warmth."

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

2000 Grand Laredo 2"BB, 245/75/16 BFG AT/KOs

Web Wheeler!
    Hi guys,

Matt told me about this site so I figured I would check it out. I have a 94 ZJ with the 5.2 engine. It was stolen and recovered before I bought it. I'm in the process of fixing what was damaged or stolen so I can get it titled again. I got most of the work done this past w/e so after I put the new tranny in it should be ready to get inspected. I hope to do some trail runs with you guys as soon as I'm legal

Premium Supporting Member OverkillZJ's Avatar
    Welcome Matt, glad to know some of my ZJ parts will be living on, haha.

Heidi - The wavey smiley is the root of all evils. You know this.

I like evil

Besides I thought females were the root of all evil? :smt084
    When you're married, you can only be as happy as the least happy person in the relationship" -Rules of Engagement

"Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's true warmth."

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

Hey the smilies are messed up!!! This is not the smilie I wanted: :smt084

I wanted the angel to devil girl. What happened to the smilies?????

:huh

well hey everyone, i am new here too, even though i have already posted a little, i figured i might as well make an introduction. I have been wheeling for about 9 years now, started with a 74 cj 5- then had 2 different 85 toyota fj 60 landcruisers, now i have a 96 cherokee. i live in pittsburgh and work at a rock climbing gym.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict! cjw94xk's Avatar
    glad ot have you around jason. glad to have another xj too! where from in pittsburgh? also, what are the specs on that xj? ~jamie

well the specs are limited and as followed.
    96 jeep cherokee sport
    4.5 inch lift rocky mountain i think, i bought it slightly used from a friend.
    cut out fenders
    sway bar disconnects that i can't put back on cause one of the lower mounts is bent
    15x10 black rockcrawlers with 33x12.50 swampers for the trail
    stock rims with 33x9.5 BFG all terrains for the street

Well it looks goood. I think I am going to do the dakota leaf conversion soon, get me ass up around 4-4.5... Space the front. Is that your dd?

yeah i guess its my daily driver seeing that its my only car. But i hardly drive it. i ride my bike pretty much everywhere i go in the city. its just as fast and a lot easier on gas. i didn't mean to rhyme. sorry. anyway. i live in polish hill, near the strip district

Noob!
    Plum Boro checking in. :hello2

PghOffRoad Regular
    What's up all? I live in Youngwood but do all my wheeling in the Johnstown area. I've been into CJ's for ever and have owned a samuri and amigo as daily drivers.

I came across this site from someone's signature over on jeepforum.com. Looking forward to hitting some trails over this way with you guys.

I rolled my cj5 4 times about a month ago. I wheeled it for 7 years, the week before I rolled in I tied the full cage into the frame in 4 places. That, without a doubt kept us out of the hospital that night. I can't even count how many times I've been up that hill??? Instead of rebuilding it again I'm going to do a 7 this time, I'll hopefully have something to test with come spring.

Moderator of the DeeDeeDees! Bill's Avatar
    Welcome!!!

Hello,

My name is Chris. I live in Wexford, PA but have only been wheeling out in Johnstown with Berk. I have an 87 Tintop samurai, which is pretty much stock. I've got myself a 1.6 16v out of a 95 sidekick that i'll be swapping in soon.

I'll post a couple of pictures later, but here's 2 vids of the samurai in action.

http://www.305beaverstreet.com/vids/chris1.mpeg
    http://www.305beaverstreet.com/vids/chris2.mpeg

-Chris
    87 Samurai Tintop

welcome everyone. Sorry to hear about that cj-5. I think that's one of the reasons I am limited right now, as the jeep I have is a dd. If I roll her, I am shit outta luck.

hubb, where were you wheeling at in those vids? Is that johnstown area?

Anyhow, nice to meet you guys. With all these new people joing I think it's time for a M&G... I need to introduce myself as well.

yeah, the first video is on the road up to top of the world, the 2nd is from the powerline.

both are from the johnstown area.

-Chris
    87 Samurai Tintop

Hey guys/gals, just stopping over to say hello! I navigated over here from the WPAXC site! I have an 04 Xterra w/ a few modifications. :hello2

Did the dog come with the x? She's a beautiful dog.
    Welcome :hello2

No the dog is Jim's. He has a yellow Xterra and is also a member of WPAXC.

Hi everyone. Im Bob and I live in New Castle, found this site from jeepforum. Right now I wheel a 98 GMC Sierra Ext Cab Z71 and a 84 Chevy K10. Im currently debating buying a YJ or a TJ, or just ripping the 84 apart and building a crazy buggy.

Moderator of the DeeDeeDees! Bill's Avatar
    Welcome :hello

Hey everyone, My name is Matt. I'm a regular on Jeepforum and kinda wander my way over here. I live in Downtown Pittsburgh, and i go to school at the Art Institute. I am currently without a vehicle, Last week my '87 Cherokee Laredo was stolen but i am currently looking into getting a YJ. alright... later on

Thread Information