Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
*NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS* - Page 37
Page 37 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

Trail Leader
    thanks guys!
    Check out my site
    [URL]http://www.detailtooil.com[/URL]

Finally at [COLOR=green]G[/COLOR][COLOR=green]reen[/COLOR][COLOR=sienna]wood[/COLOR] [COLOR=dimgray]Automotive[/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue]![/COLOR]
    [COLOR=royalblue][B]92 toyota 4x4[/B][/COLOR]
    single cab/short bed
    Chevy 4.3/700r4 swap
    Twinsticked RF1A topshift case
    Marlin 4in sas/lift
    4.88 gears front aussie rear tru-trac
    35x12.50 trxus m/ts on 15x8 cragar soft 8s
    ..and other beefy parts

[COLOR=sienna][B][U]72 buick skylark[/U][/B][/COLOR]
    back up and running, thanks dave(DMG)
    Th350
    built 8.5 "BOP" rear w/ 3.08 posi and rear discs
    front 2 pistion d52 wilwood AL calipers w/ d614 impala pads!

Rear suspension next!

Back in town

I just got out of the Navy a few weeks ago and moved back to Pittsburgh. I have a 00 sport TJ w/ Cold Air intake, throttle body spacer, Banks headers and cat-back. I only have 31" BFG Mud terrains on it right now. The lift and all that is coming soon. I need to find a place w/in about an hour or so from the southhills to go a play around for a few hours tomorrow. I'll be getting into a lot more whelling here soon , but I just want to take my cousins out and show them some good fun tomorrow. Anyone have any ideas of where to go and how to get there? Thanks

Premium Supporting Member OverkillZJ's Avatar
    Yo!

Trail Leader
    welcome

Welcome.

Matt, you forgot to use your favorite Yo! smilie:
    "When you're single, you're exactly as happy as you are.
    When you're married, you can only be as happy as the least happy person in the relationship" -Rules of Engagement

"Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's true warmth."

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

2000 Grand Laredo 2"BB, 245/75/16 BFG AT/KOs

Premium Supporting Member OverkillZJ's Avatar
    I hate you Heidi.

I just pulled up the new post and totally forgot why you would hate me. I was really sad but then I realized I deserved it.
    When you're married, you can only be as happy as the least happy person in the relationship" -Rules of Engagement

"Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's true warmth."

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Black N Gold View Post
    I just got out of the Navy a few weeks ago and moved back to Pittsburgh. I have a 00 sport TJ w/ Cold Air intake, throttle body spacer, Banks headers and cat-back. I only have 31" BFG Mud terrains on it right now. The lift and all that is coming soon. I need to find a place w/in about an hour or so from the southhills to go a play around for a few hours tomorrow. I'll be getting into a lot more whelling here soon , but I just want to take my cousins out and show them some good fun tomorrow. Anyone have any ideas of where to go and how to get there? Thanks

There are lots of places, but, we don't post them in public we usually just post in the Trail Runs sections.... If you wanna come learn the trails and play we are more than glad to have people along.... But, otherwise WELCOME!!
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Whats up with all the secrecy? Do you think cops are reading this stuff? All you vets out there s/b happy to share. I don't get it. I know of a trail entrance in McMurray. If you want to know where, email me so I dont get smacked by the forum nazi.

Smart phone, dumb Wrecker! Wrecker's Avatar
    Welcome. Know sit back and ask questions before you name call. Seeing that you found us I bet a property owner or the police could. Or you could go back to the rock you came from.
    Gotta be a special place in heaven for those girls who believe in making a lot of guys happy instead of making one miserable

Free Frank!

Quote Originally Posted by lmw0m70 View Post
    Whats up with all the secrecy? Do you think cops are reading this stuff? All you vets out there s/b happy to share. I don't get it. I know of a trail entrance in McMurray. If you want to know where, email me so I dont get smacked by the forum nazi.
    You'll get far here talkin like that. We don't post trail locations because of:

a. People who act like you

b. Some people illegally access trails, and there is no need to draw attention to things like that, and give good standing people, or a forum a bad name for someones bad decisions.

c. There is no secrecy. If someone wants to know, all they have to do is ask. Sending information via PM or E-Mail is much safer for everyone, and also for the reputation of Pgh Off-Road.
    If I wanted to hear from an ass, I'd fuckin fart.

'01 Silverado 2500HD crew, D.D./tow pig.

'86 Jeep MJ longbed 2wd SLOWLY evolving to '99 4wd <--FOR SALE

Quote Originally Posted by john00TJ View Post
    i wouldnt let that dude paint my mail box, but whatever

Moderator of the DeeDeeDees! Bill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lmw0m70 View Post
    Whats up with all the secrecy? Do you think cops are reading this stuff?
    Yes, everyday.

It is just something we dont do. We all agree that it is better that way.
    2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - Call of Duty Special Ops Edition (De-badged)

"The two most common elements in the universe are nitrogen and stupidity."

Less posting, more wheeling! gonecheenin's Avatar
    Their's more eyes watching then you think pal
    (kinda like the 4x4 version of "To catch a predetor" )

Some enviro-nazi type people use all their spare time hunting places like this for info to use against people like us's chosen hobbies

Theres an awfull lot of extremist groups out there that believe they are the only ones deserving of enjoying natures gifts and those of us that choose different paths need to be stopped at all cost.

You could be one for all we know, therefore we no share info with strangers about what little trails we still got to use for our enjoyment.

Ok, Sorry. I didn't know that was a touchy subject. Never thought about it that way. Maybe I am 'one of those people'? I just use the XJ to confuse you guys. Well, if anyone wants to share, I'm all ears.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Hey guys. I saw a few of you at RC this weekend and figured I might as well say hello. I'm in the MD Creepers, but I actually live in Johnstown. Grew up in Bedford Co, moved to MD for 7 years, came back to Stillers Country.

And my rig:
    It started as a 90YJ, but it's a pile now. AMC360 on propane, TF999, D300, 60/60 and 39s. Might I emphasize PILE.

Moderator of the DeeDeeDees! Bill's Avatar
    Welcome Dan
    2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - Call of Duty Special Ops Edition (De-badged)

"The two most common elements in the universe are nitrogen and stupidity."

"Has anyone ever mistaken the chicken outside for a crab?" JeepGeneral's Avatar
    Hey Dan, I saw your rig at RC this weekend, and it's still a pretty bad ass PILE!

Noob!
    I put up a post last week, but ill make the intro in the right section this time... my names matt..everybody calls me junior...i have a 2002 Wrangler Sport (with hardly any miles, i bought from an old couple at the beach!) it came with the 16" rubicon moab rims and i just bought new Goodyear Wrangler MT/R 245/75/16 the other day and as soon as the weather breaks im gonna spray in the herculiner bedliner since i trashed my carpet 2 weeks ago in my first real off road adventure. other than that im 26 and back in college...ill have my pilots license in a few weeks and going for air traffic control.... just saw the NY trip which ill definately be attending..... anyone have a winch from harbor freight? my buddy saw an 8,000LB winch for 300.00??

Trail Leader

noob

hey yal, i actually signed on last week but here we go. I bought my first jeep last year, a 2000 TJ sahara, lifted it and stuck on some diggers. i went to my first wheelin event that fall in mountaineer, what a mistake!! i got thrown to the wolves my first day out. Now i have been racing dirtbikes all my life so I know about trekkin down some pretty gnarly stuff through the tight woods, but my first day out I chuckled and said you guys are all nuts, doin stuff in an auto that most bike wouldn't make. well from there i was hooked, i am currently sellin my bike, racing days are over and i am buyin an XJ strictly for wheelin, and the TJ for DD. SO i expect to see some of you on the trails. i am self employed so i have tons of free time to go exploring. thats it in a nutshell! so i will talk to yas on the keyboards and hopefully soon see yas on the trail. i am always open to go whellin if anyone ever needs extras to go somewhere!! c-ya

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by tweeder View Post
    anyone have a winch from harbor freight? my buddy saw an 8,000LB winch for 300.00??
    I got one best money I ever spent on my Jeep, but if I were going to do it again I would be looking at the 9000's they seem to be better made/designed, or look at the Smitty built winches, they seem good for the money.
    I'm not completely worthless, I can always serve as a bad example.

[COLOR=red]Every time I walk into a singles bar I think of my mom's wise words, "Don't pick that up, you don't know where it's been." [/COLOR]

Noob!
    hey everyone whats up? i just joined and im from Norh Versailles, just east of pittsburgh. I have a 95 f150 with 6 inches of lift and 36" TSLs. My friends and I like to go play in the mud. Hope to join some of you on trail rides around the area!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1995 Ford F150
    6" Rough Country Lift
    36x12.50x15 TSLs
    302 5-Speed

Welcome!
    If I wanted to hear from an ass, I'd fuckin fart.

'01 Silverado 2500HD crew, D.D./tow pig.

'86 Jeep MJ longbed 2wd SLOWLY evolving to '99 4wd <--FOR SALE

Quote Originally Posted by john00TJ View Post
    i wouldnt let that dude paint my mail box, but whatever

Welcome everyone!!!!

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    Hi guys welcome!!!!
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Web Wheeler!
    What's happenin in the 'Burgh folks? New guy to the forum, i've been livin in greensburg pa for awhile now, glad to finally find a local jeep resource.
    i've got a 77 that's my daily driver, glass tub, new interior, durabak'd, HEI, MC2100 on a 258, T150. My dad just bought a 1986 CJ7 that i'm helping him restore too. Hopefully I can score some local parts, meet some cool people with the same jeep jones that i have, and hit the trails around PGH!

Thread Information