Page 66 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 3424

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Welcome Josh, get some pics up of those EB's. You don't see too many of them anymore.
    [CENTER]-1976 CJ7 Body sitting on 79 full size Bronco Chassis 400 big block, OnBoard Air, 9" rear, Dana 44 front, 4spd, T-18 w/granny, [SIZE=2][B]Twin Sticked NP205[/B][/SIZE], 33" Tires, Fiberglass Body, HEI ignition
    [/CENTER]

-2000 F350 Extended cab long box. V10. "The Pig"
    [CENTER]
    [COLOR=#000080]
    [B][FONT=arial black][FONT=Arial]"To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society."[/FONT][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    [FONT=Arial][I]~Theodore Roosevelt~

[/I][/FONT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [B][COLOR=#ff8c00]For all you Construction needs: 724-49-BUILD[/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Trail Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by gg250xc View Post
    Hello my name is Josh, I have been involved with 4 wheeling for about 20 years. Used to mud race alot. I just go trail riding now, when I get time. I am a member HRJA for 3 years.

2005 TJ Unlimited
    1972 Bronco
    1976 Bronco
    Welcome to the site.

I'm pretty sure I've met you before.
    90 XJ

Noob!
    I live in Slippery Rock, I am in Bulter alot. I know your Jeep.

Welcome!!
    2007 FJ Cruiser, Sliders, Skid, CB, Compressor, Rear Locker, Axe, Shovel, 32" Dick Cepek Mud Country's, AFE CAI.....

Trail Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by gg250xc View Post
    I live in Slippery Rock, I am in Bulter alot. I know your Jeep.
    I'm Bob Payment's nephew (Kevin's son). Still have that CJ (I think it was) that I saw there once?

I drooled a little when I saw that.
    90 XJ

Web Wheeler!

ok, i guess ill take bein the "noob"...

My names John, i live in north versailles. i have a 1989 toyota pick-up with 46k miles on it (yes all original) shes pretty clean. no one b4 me knew how to drive a stick thats y she has so lil miles, lol. i was in the army straight outta high school, was wounded in iraq in april 2004 from an 82 mm mortar round.... blah, blah, blah... ne ways i enjoy muddin and i know the places to do it are becoming scarce, unless u dont mind gettin arrested... (i do).
    Holla if your bored.......

Less posting, more wheeling!
    Thanks for the service John, sorry to hear about mortar round.
    trailphotos.ragnorox.com
    A wise man once said: "Fighting on the internet is like the special Olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded."
    "I just don't get all the hype over it. If it doesn't make me a sammich or go down on me, I'm not going to rant and rave about it."
    -OverkillZJ

Smart phone, dumb Wrecker! Wrecker's Avatar
    Thanks for the service and hope the injury does not get you down to much.
    Gotta be a special place in heaven for those girls who believe in making a lot of guys happy instead of making one miserable

Free Frank!

Web Wheeler!
    lol, lots o peeps sayin they wanna go to hillside......someone coordinate it! i join ya, im right down 30 in north versailles.....pm me with the details! im mostly stock, so u have to be a lil gentle...

Web Wheeler!
    [lol, not as sorry as me, j/k i got off easy, my E-6 bobby barden was paralyzed......so im lucky in retrospect

Web Wheeler!

well hello

just info on me im a 20 year old dad of 1 now and 1 on the way i work for advanced drainage systems running a forklift out in the yard , on my off time i go trail rideing up at my cabin in dushore where me and the woman camp i'm always looking for new trails and new rig owners to ride with i'm around williamsport area
    my email is ricki329@comcast.net
    and my cardomain site is http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3006505
    let me know if your down for a weekend trail ride or just let me know what ya think of my rig

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN9111 View Post
    lol, lots o peeps sayin they wanna go to hillside......someone coordinate it! i join ya, im right down 30 in north versailles.....pm me with the details! im mostly stock, so u have to be a lil gentle...
    WTF are you taking about???
    If I wanted to hear from an ass, I'd fuckin fart.

'01 Silverado 2500HD crew, D.D./tow pig.

'86 Jeep MJ longbed 2wd SLOWLY evolving to '99 4wd <--FOR SALE

Quote Originally Posted by john00TJ View Post
    i wouldnt let that dude paint my mail box, but whatever

Web Wheeler!

?

how do i start a thread

Quote Originally Posted by familymanvan View Post
    how do i start a thread
    1. Find the appropriate area of the forum, General Discussion for "off-road" or tech talk. Marketplace for selling items, or to post up if you're looking for an item. You get the idea...

2. Top left you will see a button that says "New Thread." Click it, a new window will open, and you can insert a descriptive title, and then the information in the message field.

3. Click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.

I would suggest using the "Test Forum," found here: http://www.pgh-offroad.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12 to do this. That way you're not making an of yourself or cluttering things up until you figure it out.

OH, AND SPELLING, GRAMMAR, AND PUNCTUATION GO A LONG WAY. Otherwise, you'll surely get flamed...
    Last edited by MF Steve!; 05-01-2008 at 10:46 PM.

Web Wheeler!

check out my site

just wandering if any one checked out my site some one commented it introducing my to this site does anyone have a cardomain site to view

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by familymanvan View Post
    just info on me im a 20 year old dad of 1 now and 1 on the way i work for advanced drainage systems running a forklift out in the yard , on my off time i go trail rideing up at my cabin in dushore where me and the woman camp i'm always looking for new trails and new rig owners to ride with i'm around williamsport area
    my email is ricki329@comcast.net
    and my cardomain site is http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3006505
    let me know if your down for a weekend trail ride or just let me know what ya think of my rig
    Welcome Familymanvan. I went to college up in Williamsport, it's a very nice area. There are a lot of good places to wheel up there. I'm sure you can find plenty of people that like to get together and wheel in the area. There were a lot of fellow jeepers around when I was up there.
    [CENTER]-1976 CJ7 Body sitting on 79 full size Bronco Chassis 400 big block, OnBoard Air, 9" rear, Dana 44 front, 4spd, T-18 w/granny, [SIZE=2][B]Twin Sticked NP205[/B][/SIZE], 33" Tires, Fiberglass Body, HEI ignition
    [/CENTER]

[CENTER]
    [COLOR=#000080]
    [B][FONT=arial black][FONT=Arial]"To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society."[/FONT][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Web Wheeler!
    i know some people to go wheeling but to get them around to go is a job in its self they dont want to hurt there pretty machines

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Keep looking, you'll find the right crowd. It was easy for me when I was there because they were all college buddies. We didn't deal too much with the locals.

FYI- You may want to look into your punctuation and sentence structure on this site. You will get flamed (picked on) otherwise.
    [/CENTER]

[CENTER]
    [COLOR=#000080]

[/CENTER]

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    Wow, Hello to the new people, and most definitly good luck!!

Sometimes its good to read a few threads and get familiar with the site before starting too many threads, as there might be one already covering that topic.

Have fun and happy reading!
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Yes, Danielle is right. USE THE F'N SEARCH FUNCTION BEFORE EVERY POST YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT ABOUT.

Bill Molestered Jebus (again.) BAD_GNR's Avatar
    Welcome to the site guys!

Quote Originally Posted by steveg0690 View Post
    FYI- You may want to look into your punctuation and sentence structure on this site. You will get flamed (picked on) otherwise.
    what's you talked About? they'res ain't nothing not wrong with me grahmer.
    It's about to get all kinds of stupid up in here!

PghOffRoad Regular
    Mammoth area (Mt.pleasant) Shop is in Pleasant Unity
    Hi Everyone.
    MFSteve reminded me that he could not find anything in here about me. I appologize, I thought I had done this a few years ago, guess not.

Some of you know me already, My name is Dean and I am a junk truck addict. Wait that is another forum(lol). I own a parttime 4x4 repair shop and I do custom exhaust and performance work. I don't post as much as I used to, due to my new fulltime job keeping me on the road. I always have several unfinished and most of the time, not running projects that I like to try to work on. I also like to collect spare parts.

I guess in summary, I like to meet new friends with common interests, hook them up with good deals, when I can, and a few times a year go wheeling. If I can ever help anyone out please PM me for more contact info.

If anyone ever needs Off Road recovery assistance in the 15664 area (Greensburg, Mt.Pleasant, Latrobe, and Crick Hills) and beyond feel free to contact as well. I am always willing to help for gas,food and beer.

Dean Barnhart of Barnhart 4X Service 412-601-2515.

Noob!
    Figured i'd introduce myself, as i managed to annoy a few of you yesterday, My name is Jason, i own a 00 Ranger 4wd, i beat the snot out of it not gonna lie, i use it for what its intended for, mainly landscape and wheeling. . i travel all over the place mostly Pa,NJ but i do travel to the surrounding states to go wheeling, I will be in the Pittsburgh area the 17th for a meet that is already planned on another forum but mayb if ya guys dont mind i might stop by some of your other meets. .

Premium Supporting Member OverkillZJ's Avatar
    Welcome!

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chevyslayer925 View Post
    Figured i'd introduce myself, as i managed to annoy a few of you yesterday, My name is Jason, i own a 00 Ranger 4wd, i beat the snot out of it not gonna lie, i use it for what its intended for, mainly landscape and wheeling. . i travel all over the place mostly Pa,NJ but i do travel to the surrounding states to go wheeling, I will be in the Pittsburgh area the 17th for a meet that is already planned on another forum but mayb if ya guys dont mind i might stop by some of your other meets. .

Welcome to PGHOffroad, I have no beef with you other than I will rib you about being a Ford guy and I'm not entirely hateful.....just respectful disagreement over hood insignias!!
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Thread Information