Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

*NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS* - Page 85
Page 85 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 3424

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    Hi, Robo welcome to the forum!!
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Less posting, more wheeling!

hello all

i have been lurking here for a while, thought i introduced myself but apparently not so here it is. my name is justin, i am a union electrician from chicora pa. used to be an ASE tech, but make more money for jeepin playin with electricity. anyway, i am into jeeps of all kinds. i do all of my own work and fabrication on them. my wheelin rig is an 85 cj7, 350 tbi, 700r4, d300, d44 front with arb, 488 gears. hd amc 20 rear detroit locker.SOA with 2.5" yj springs, 36" iroks, york OBA, hydro assist steering. prp racing suspension seats.... heres some pics of just a few of my rigs

heres some pics of my cj7 from harlan

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...y/DSCF0386.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...y/DSCF0439.jpg

got a lil 46 cj2a that is in need of some paint, i got all the mechanicals done and decided to drive it a while before i do the paint

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...7/IMG_1189.jpg

and a 72 cj5 i am puttin together. it has a 410, t18 d300, widetrac axles converted it to yj springs and boxed the frame to handle the 401 heres a pic of it all mocked together

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...8Image0102.jpg

Hi all, I just joined yesterday. My current 4x4 is a 93 s10 Blazer 4dr. All stock for now, except for a t-bar crank and 31 bfgs. When the weather breaks it's going sas, I'm still gathering parts. I have a d30 for the front and an 8.8 for the rear with 4.10s.
    I'm building for mild trails and camping, but it must be inspectable. I'll probably lurk and search for a while. I know most forums tire easily with noobs asking noob questions. So I'll try to avoid that. My 4x4 background is mostly fullsize 73-87 chevys. So i have some knowledge to share. I'm in the City's west end sheraden, Elliot.

Hi there new here Current rides are 99 dodge Dakota stock.

80 something s-10 355 efi , solid axle, exoskeleton, 410s, and 36" super swampers, shiny um no.. dented yep!

And an 89 K 1500, solid axle, 3" body lift, 454 v8, 38.5 " ltbs. shiny as a new penny

Names Clyde im from plum.
    Last edited by Crazy C; 02-12-2009 at 06:57 PM.

Hi there guys welcome! Hope you enjoy the forum!

Its a pretty easy going group on the question front, most questions have been asked a time or three but, they still answer them anyway!
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Noob!

hi, seems i got off on the wrong foot, i didn't see a new member thread because i was posting off topic, never read the general offroad posts. so here goes, My name is dave, i was born in Indiana county, specifically Homer City, Pa. moved to Maryland in 1980. Big steeler fan. I have a 92 yj, 5" lift, rockers, 34"s, winch, etc. my son is building an offroad only rig with 37" tractor tires, dana 44's, carriage suspension. we wheel at rausch creek, greenridge, and moto cove. i belong to jeep forum. com, just found your sight thru them

Less posting, more wheeling!
    hello dave

PghOffRoad Regular
    new guy here.. always lookin for a place to wheel. me and a couple friend wheel out claysville and burgettstown way.. sometimes in 84 just to play around..

i got a full size 79 chev

70' 350 4 BOLT MAIN BLOCK
    350 VORTEC HEADS - CORVETTE ALUMINUM INTAKE
    268 COMPETITION CAM - DOUBLE ROLLER TIMING CHAIN
    4 BRRL CARB - HEADERS - ACCELL HEI COIL
    ACCELL IGNITION WIRES - BLUE STREAK CAP AND ROTOR
    DUAL EXHAUST - TURBO MUFFLERS
    MUNCIE 4 SPEED TRANS - NP 205 TRANSFER CASE W/
    HIGH RANGE 1.00:1 AND LOW RANGE 1.96:1 GEARS
    ZOOM XTRA DUTY CLUTCH KIT
    10 BOLT FRONT AXLE W/ 3.73 GEARS & LSD
    CORPORATE 12 BOLT REAR W/ 3.73'S & CENTRIFICAL LOCKER
    4" SUSPENSION LIFT - 3" BODY LIFT
    DUAL STEERING STABILIZER'S - RANCHO RS 5000 SHOCKS ON ALL 4'S
    FACTORY TINTED REAR WINDOW
    LARGEST TIRES ON TRUCK : 39"X15X15 W/ CUT OUT FENDER FLARES
    (FLARES NO LONGER ON TRUCK)
    TIRES NOW: 33X12.50X15 W/ 15"X8 CHROME SPOKE WHEELS
    35"X12.50X15 W/ 15"X10 CHROME SPOKE WHEELS

nice to meet everyone

Noob!
    Welcome! Buckle up - your in for lots of fun w/this site! Enjoy!

High-horse-ASSumption-master
    XECCLLC- lets see some pics of the chevy. there are a few of us here not stuck in the jeep world.
    -s-10 d60/14bff, 496bbc, th400,205, locked- mud racer, NO PATIENCE

-'15 dmax

me asking about a jeep for sale --- actually its still for sale, I just didn't want it to go to an *** like you

Web Wheeler!
    Hey guys. I'm new here.

I have a TJ, that needs some work as soon as the weather warms up.

I'm jealous that my subtible is lame.
    Welcome JumpinJen. Pics & specs of said TJ?

Premium Supporting Member OverkillZJ's Avatar
    Welcome everyone.

Web Wheeler!
    It's a 97, 4 banger, 5speed, 3 inch lift, had ~33's put on it after these pics were taken. It could use some touch up paint on the hood...for some reason it's peeling?

Ha, I don't really like the chrome grille guards...needs a brushguard instead. The side steps are coming off...lets see, anything else? LOL

Thank you guys for the welcome!

Welcome to the site Jenn, Looks like your Jeep has potential! I'm sure you can get lots of ideas from here! Have fun!

Web Wheeler!

Welcome

[quote=JumpinJen;146324]It's a 97, 4 banger, 5speed, 3 inch lift, had ~33's put on it after these pics were taken. It could use some touch up paint on the hood...for some reason it's peeling?

Ha, I don't really like the chrome grille guards...needs a brushguard instead. The side steps are coming off...lets see, anything else? LOL]

Nice looking Jeep Jen just the tires probably made a big difference welcome to the forum see you around!

Nice Jeep Jen, Hope your not afraid to wheel it I really like that bumper too.
    I'm also still sportin' the stock side steps, but won't remove them until I find (and can afford) the ride rock sliders that incorporate a decent step. My wife's a little shorter, helps her get in. Plus it helps when loading the baby up in the back seat. I figured I'd post this here, since I can't recall ever posting my Jeep up in the "welcome" board. I always like spotting a stocker & parking next to it, maybe give the owner a little motivation to wake up and use that heep for what it was built for
    Last edited by skeebs; 02-26-2009 at 12:17 PM. Reason: pic relo

Web Wheeler!
    Quote Originally Posted by skeebs View Post
    I always like spotting a stocker & parking next to it, maybe give the owner a little motivation to wake up and use that heep for what it was built for
    Kevin I guess that makes you a "stocker stalker"....I like it I will have to join you in your quest.

Quote Originally Posted by desperado View Post
    Kevin I guess that makes you a "stocker stalker"....I like it I will have to join you in your quest.
    Nice! I have more pics somewhere at home of others, I usually snap a quick cell pic when I do it; just because I'm a weirdo.

Web Wheeler!
    Quote Originally Posted by skeebs View Post
    Nice! I have more pics somewhere at home of others, I usually snap a quick cell pic when I do it; just because I'm a weirdo.
    cool Kevin when you find them post them on here as a new thread titled "Stocker Stalkers" and we can see if anyone else would like to join the cause. I am always up for random acts of intimidation caught on film. Especially when its for a good cause and its always fun to see how much different from a stocker our jeeps look (your not THAT wierd).

Web Wheeler!
    Quote Originally Posted by xeccllc View Post
    new guy here.. always lookin for a place to wheel. me and a couple friend wheel out claysville and burgettstown way.. sometimes in 84 just to play around..
    Welcome to the forum shawn where do you go around claysville and burgettstown? I just started wheelin myself last year would like to find some local haunts to hit when I dont have to log 3-4 hours of drive time to get there. I am from Washington.

Noob!
    Hi guys I'm Josh! I'm originally from the small town of Westover in Clearfield county but I've grown up for the most part down here in NC. I have alot of good friends in PA and return 3-5x's a year to hang out, hunt and ride quads.
    Rock Run ORV opened up near where I stay so I think I'm finally going to haul my junk 560miles north to do some wheelin with you people in may.
    Little bit about my crawler;

LT1, TH350, STAK 5.44
    HP D60 front w/35spl shafts, 5.38s, sprung over
    Sterling 10.25 rear w/stock 35spl shafts, 5.38s, 4Linked with air shocks
    107wb with 42/15/17 swampers

Hi Josh, Welcome to the site!

Web Wheeler!
    Quote Originally Posted by desperado View Post
    cool Kevin when you find them post them on here as a new thread titled "Stocker Stalkers" and we can see if anyone else would like to join the cause. I am always up for random acts of intimidation caught on film. Especially when its for a good cause and its always fun to see how much different from a stocker our jeeps look (your not THAT wierd).
    HAHA I seem to have that same sick obsession, never took any pics though. My wife thinks im weird for doin it too.

Trail Leader
    I do it all the time also.

Thread Information