Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

*NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS* - Page 86
Page 86 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 3424

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

I'm jealous that my subtible is lame.
    Nice rig Josh (GONOVRIT)! I'm a picture whore (lol) got anymore pix you can post of that beast? (maybe in the readers rides/builds part of the forum)

Noob!
    Thanks man. I'll try to get some loaded up.

Web Wheeler!
    Quote Originally Posted by skeebs View Post
    Nice Jeep Jen, Hope your not afraid to wheel it I really like that bumper too.
    I'm also still sportin' the stock side steps, but won't remove them until I find (and can afford) the ride rock sliders that incorporate a decent step. My wife's a little shorter, helps her get in. Plus it helps when loading the baby up in the back seat. I figured I'd post this here, since I can't recall ever posting my Jeep up in the "welcome" board. I always like spotting a stocker & parking next to it, maybe give the owner a little motivation to wake up and use that heep for what it was built for
    Skeebs, I love that color! The blacked out wheels look downright swanky on her! And, no, I'm not afraid at all to wheel'im! I was looking forward to either turning it lumpy brown, or even sticky black. As far as the sidesteps, I could do without them, I can hop high enough to get in there, but everyone else might have a problem Might have an issue with denting the doors and rockers though...but. I have plenty of ideas, just need an income now

Noob!
    hey jen nice to see you made it on here!

Web Wheeler!
    Hehehe I got curious!

Thanks.

Web Wheeler!
    Another newbie here,I have a 92 Wrangler on 35's,4cyl,5 spd.I'm going to try to make it to one of the Outback adventures this summer.

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    Hey there 10Secevga, Welcome to the club! Nice looking rig! Have you wheeled often? The Outback outings are definitly a good time, you won't be sorry for sure!
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Web Wheeler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alley View Post
    Hey there 10Secevga, Welcome to the club! Nice looking rig! Have you wheeled often? The Outback outings are definitly a good time, you won't be sorry for sure!
    I try to go atleast once a month,going this weekend to jeepskool.com.
    92Yj on 35's

[img]http://www.knights-rule.com/cgi/gallery/d/13748-1/10secvega6.JPG[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by 10secevga View Post
    I try to go atleast once a month,going this weekend to jeepskool.com.

Very nice, always good to have a well used rig in our midst. So welcome all the same. Hope this weekend goes well and we always enjoy pictures here!!!
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Web Wheeler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alley View Post
    Very nice, always good to have a well used rig in our midst. So welcome all the same. Hope this weekend goes well and we always enjoy pictures here!!!
    Thats good,i'm a picture oholic.

92Yj on 35's

Wow thats a terrific picture... Mud is wonderful and terrible all at the same time.

But, it reminds me I really need to get the Truck of the Month going again, seems like there are lots of new members to participate! hmmmmm...

Trail Leader
    is that picture from yankee lake?
    97 tahoe 8" lift w/ 37" tires
    07 toyota fj
    02 avalanche 2500
    97 xj

Web Wheeler!
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaholic View Post
    is that picture from yankee lake?
    Yes it is.Found it on this site.

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGallery...6476&curpage=1
    92Yj on 35's

Trail Leader
    nice link!!!!!!!! i love that place. cant wait for the season opener to get my new jeep up there. mud and cheap 16oz beers. thats just a badass combo.
    07 toyota fj
    02 avalanche 2500
    97 xj

Trail Leader
    i saw that guy on page 2 in that giant green jeep truck lookin thing in the tug of war with a new dodge 5500 bighorn last year. man did he get his ass handed to him.
    07 toyota fj
    02 avalanche 2500
    97 xj

I keep meaning to go to Yankee Lake considering its like 20 mins from me, Yet, I've never made it. Possibly the fact I'll feel bad I can't run it.....

Maybe this season...

Trail Leader
    i love that place. its like an 1-1/2 hour drive from here but i do it anyway. why cant you run in it? they have everything there from rock crawl, hill climb, 3 levels of mud bog, swamp area, and a concrete pad for truck tug of war. i believe the prize for making it through the deep mud pit was $1000 last year. but the best thing is really that there are no rules. you can do whatever the hell you want to and nobody cares.
    07 toyota fj
    02 avalanche 2500
    97 xj

Hey there new guy here. My name is Mike Cherokee and i'm 16 years old and I thought this would be a cool thing to be apart of. I'v been more into fixing up my car but can't have a charger for an everyday car so I figured id like to have a daily driver that i could also have fun in. I saw my dads friends lifted xj and went wheelin in it and wanted one ever since. I'v been looking for an xj for about 5 months now but no luck yet. Well I joined here to be around knowledgeable guys that could anwer some of my question and maybe help me out. Thanks

Hey, Im a newb im 15 from edison nj i have a 96 cherokee classic that my sister gave to me as a gift i want to lift it and get some tires im looking for at least a 4" lift and 35"-38" tires im really good with cars and i love working on the so give me a shout if you have anythig that i need for cheap cause moneys tight right now - thanks

Hi there new peoples welcome!!

Welcome guys!!
    "When you're single, you're exactly as happy as you are.
    When you're married, you can only be as happy as the least happy person in the relationship" -Rules of Engagement

"Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's true warmth."

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

2000 Grand Laredo 2"BB, 245/75/16 BFG AT/KOs

Trail Leader

New to PGH Off-Road

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to drop a note and say hi... hope to meet up with some of you soon.

My Jeep is my daily driver so I don't do anything too extreme with it.

Take it easy...
    [I]If they mean to have a war, let it begin here.[/I]
    [SIZE=1] - Capt. John Parker[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by aquaholic View Post
    i love that place. its like an 1-1/2 hour drive from here but i do it anyway. why cant you run in it? they have everything there from rock crawl, hill climb, 3 levels of mud bog, swamp area, and a concrete pad for truck tug of war. i believe the prize for making it through the deep mud pit was $1000 last year. but the best thing is really that there are no rules. you can do whatever the hell you want to and nobody cares.
    Tee Hee, cuz I'm pretty sure my little cavalier LS sport model won't make it through any of those!!! If it weren't for the silly ground effects i'd be all over it!

But, I will have to atleast go and spectate this season I suppose!

Quote Originally Posted by Outatime View Post
    Hello everyone,

Just wanted to drop a note and say hi... hope to meet up with some of you soon.

Take it easy...

We've got a ton of daily driver rigs around here, so no worries I'm sure you'll find pleanty to do!

Welcome to the forum!

Less posting, more wheeling!
    Quote Originally Posted by Outatime View Post

Notmyj comes to mind with that statement.

Anyways, welcome!
    -Olive Drab '92 YJ 2.5L 4 cyl. 5" of Lift on 31s
    -Red 95' Ford Mustang 3.8L V6
    [URL]http://www.facebook.com/s.php?init=q&q=Josh%20Smith&ref=ts&sid=08224d5b5a2d538d53383c6dc50e92aa&n=-1&o=4&hash=386f3c35d984fbab966f16b2e50c02a4&sf=p&s=40#/profile.php?id=1715834776&ref=profile[/URL]

PM from [B]Gibson[/B]:

" **** off you donkey fistting pedofile "

Thread Information