Page 87 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 3424

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

first post, although I've been on a ride with a few of you before. My fiance (who belongs) bought me a 96 Cherokee for Christmas so I can have my own ride to drive. I'm insisting on helping with all the repairs/upgrades so I know what is what and what the hell y'all are talking about! Looking forward to discussions, AND WHEELIN!

looking for people to off road with. I live in tarentum have a 81 toy with sbc superswampers can hold its own getting pretty going wheeling by myself.

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    Hi there Patricia and Rich! Welcome to the forum!!

Patricia: learining about building/reparing Jeeps is fun, isn't it! Congrats on such a great Christmas present! Nice Fiance you got there! Have you done antyhing to it yet? Pics are always welcome!!

Rich: I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine, its coming into major wheeling season so I'm sure there will be pleanty of trips so you don't have to wheel alone. Check out the Beaver Run Dirt Days in the Ride section, they have one every month.
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Noob!
    Hey guys! New to this forum. New to the pittsburgh area just got my xj lifted and got the winch on. I'm looking forward to getting this thing dirty sometime.
    [B]IF IT AIN'T BROKE DONT FIX IT
    '00 [/B]XJ R.E. SUPERFLEX 3.5"
    33's on Cragar Soft 8's
    Warn M8000
    LMP Front Bumper

Pgh-Offroaders Get a Discount
    @ ThatStereoShop.com

Welcome to the forum JJR, I'm sure you'll have pleanty of chances to et it dirty!!
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Noob!
    Yeah I am new to this group as well...I have 2 Jeeps, 1983 Jeep Scrambler and a 2006 TJ. Its been a family tradition...parents have a Commander, Compass, and a 1948 CJ3A.

Hi Jeepers welcome!

I love Scramblers but, you don't see too many of them around. We had one when I was growing up!!

Pictures?

Noob!

New guy!

Hi, I drive a stock 2008 wrangler jk. Just looking for some other stockers to wheel with.

Less posting, more wheeling!
    hello...

these a bunch of us stock and not that go wheeling... make some meet and greets or look for rides coming up

High-horse-ASSumption-master
    Quote Originally Posted by trailblaze View Post
    hello...

these a bunch of us stock and not that go wheeling... make some meet and greets or look for rides coming up

is this english?
    -s-10 d60/14bff, 496bbc, th400,205, locked- mud racer, NO PATIENCE

-'15 dmax

me asking about a jeep for sale --- actually its still for sale, I just didn't want it to go to an *** like you

I'm jealous that my subtible is lame.
    Hello all noobs

You can wheel a stock rig, just have to use more finesse. You don't have to get nasty when you're out on the trail, leave that to the big dogs.

Like said before head to some Meet & Greets, there are a lot of nice people here, get to know them. I'm guilty, I've only had time to make one M&G so far, but will be making more appearances soon enough. I'm looking forward to a camping trip later in the year, hopefully we can make that one.

Noob!
    Hi there,im new on here just wanted to see what was going on.i bought a new 08 jk two door getting a 4 inch full traction lift on it not sure about the tires yet since in broke for awhile,lol.i live in the plum boro area lookin to meet new people to go four wheelin with.hope to see new people soon.i will keep u posted bout the lift and tires,damn i cant wait,lol.pictures comming soon.

Hi Jimmy Welcome to the forum, You wanna know anything about the JK ask Harley she has a mean JK with about all you can put on one right now!!

Previously: LB Offroader
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMMYS JK JEEP View Post
    Hi there,im new on here just wanted to see what was going on.i bought a new 08 jk two door getting a 4 inch full traction lift on it not sure about the tires yet since in broke for awhile,lol.i live in the plum boro area lookin to meet new people to go four wheelin with.hope to see new people soon.i will keep u posted bout the lift and tires,damn i cant wait,lol.pictures comming soon.
    Hi Neighbor!
    Welcome to the forum
    J ust
    E mpty
    E very
    P ocket

Hey everybody, new chica here! We have an XJ, 6" Fulltraction longarm lift and a CJ7 that's being pieced together.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Welcome my dear, "bout time" lol
    [quote=OverkillZJ;182503]You poopstick![/quote] [quote=Gibson;183934]i cant get my nut off, my hand is to damn big.[/quote] '94 XJ sport, 4 dr, 4.5" RC lift,and a Logan's front bumper.

Noob!
    Hi, I'm maxwell and I live in west sunbury. I drive an 08 wrangler jk. Hopin to really beef it up soon bit for now I have some sport king 265/75/r16 on it. And a cb radio with 4 ft firestock antenna. I was just hoping to hook up with some more stockjeeps out there to do some wheelin with.

Noob!
    Hi I'm Amanda new member here i have a 97 jeep xj with a 3" skyjacker lift, roof rack, off road lights, 31" tires on american racing wheels

Premium Supporting Member OverkillZJ's Avatar
    Welcome all.

Noob!
    Hi - Welcome all! We need to see some pics - come on - give'm up!

hi people...

sorry about my last post.. must have been drunk @ 6:30 that day??

Trail Leader
    hey alll my name is brent davensizer i live in slippery rock pa. i was working at Meridian Offroad untill i got orders to go to iraq again. i am in ft sill ok training and will be in iraq by the end of april. i have a 97 jeep tj thats all camo its hard to miss if you see it out. well hope to wheel with you all soon

Trail Leader
    Hey Brent... thanks for your service!!!!
    [I]If they mean to have a war, let it begin here.[/I]
    [SIZE=1] - Capt. John Parker[/SIZE]

Trail Leader
    thank you

New to Pittsburgh Pa, and looking for a new toy to buy

hey whats going on im from DFW, TX, got an 04 dodge ram QC and im looking to get something thats actually 4wd. im getting rid of my truck in a month or 2 and id like to pay round 6k. anyone got some ideas for good all round rides? i just happened to come across an Excursion with the diesel in it and thought it was nice, and only 5k, but im thinking that would be kinda overkill for these parts. what is too big for the techy trails?

Thread Information