Thread: YJ softtop rails needed...

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!

YJ softtop rails needed...

I'm looking for the rails that go around the top of the tub on a YJ so that I can try to get my top secured on my choptop project, if anyone has a set that they would be willing to part with for cheap...

I may need some other softtop parts too...
    "Blue Ox" '95 F-150: 300-6, 5-spd, 4x4, "slightly modified"
    "lil Blue" '00 Ranger Supercab xlt: 3.0L, 5-spd, 2wd, dark blue, blacked out
    '89 Bronco II Choptop: 4.0L, 5-spd, 4x4 convert., 5" susp. lift, 2" BL, locked, 35's, blue camo
    '88 Bronco II Eddie Bauer: 2.9L, auto, 4x4, mods in the works

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by LBF View Post
    I'm looking for the rails that go around the top of the tub on a YJ so that I can try to get my top secured on my choptop project, if anyone has a set that they would be willing to part with for cheap...

I may need some other softtop parts too...

I got what you need.
    I'm not completely worthless, I can always serve as a bad example.

[COLOR=red]Every time I walk into a singles bar I think of my mom's wise words, "Don't pick that up, you don't know where it's been." [/COLOR]

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Why didn't you tell me when I got the top an frame? lol
    '89 Bronco II Choptop: 4.0L, 5-spd, 4x4 convert., 5" susp. lift, 2" BL, locked, 35's, blue camo

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    You didn't ask, and the parts your looking for are still bolted on the Jeep.

[COLOR=red]Every time I walk into a singles bar I think of my mom's wise words, "Don't pick that up, you don't know where it's been." [/COLOR]

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!

Does this mean that you're finally giving up on your YJ? I think that would be a shame, lotsa work put into that thing.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!

Does this mean that you're finally giving up on your YJ? I think that would be a shame, lotsa work put into that thing.
    Nope, got brand new top rails in the shed for my Jeep, and I'll sell you the used ones off the Jeep that have a little more abuse done to them, instead of selling you my brand new ones.:icon_fU:

I've actually got a better idea, I have a buddy who does canvas work like this, he built the new canvas on his pop-up a few years ago. You should come up here, we'll spec it all out and get it set-up, then we'll take it to him to get it finished off for ya, he works cheap.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgeMudder View Post
    Nope, got brand new top rails in the shed for my Jeep, and I'll sell you the used ones off the Jeep that have a little more abuse done to them, instead of selling you my brand new ones.:icon_fU:

I've actually got a better idea, I have a buddy who does canvas work like this, he built the new canvas on his pop-up a few years ago. You should come up here, we'll spec it all out and get it set-up, then we'll take it to him to get it finished off for ya, he works cheap.
    That might be something to look into... I just need a lil bit of money first...lol

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    That might be something to look into... I just need a lil bit of money first...lol

Get to work then

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgeMudder View Post
    Get to work then
    Working on it....

Thread Information