Thread: Weathertech floor liners for 2019 Jeep Cherokee

Weathertech floor liners for 2019 Jeep Cherokee

Weathertech mats from a 2019 Jeep Cherokee, 3 pieces total - front seats and second row seats.

According to Weathertech the same part number fits 2015 through 2021 Jeep Cherokee (NOT GRAND CHEROKEE).

These are the original "Floor liners" not the "Floor Liner HP".

Part #448331 (front) and 44562 (this is the old part #, changed in 2019)- new part number per Weathertech is 4416232. Their site shows both numbers and I confirmed via email with their techs that the two part numbers are the same.

Barely used......28k miles, and most of that is the driver front. But no major wear at all.. Just the usual light scuffs from shoes.

VERY VERY nice shape. See pictures.

Packed in original factory labeled plastic bags (fronts) and boxes (front and rear).

These sell new for over $200.

Why buy new when used will do?

$175 obo

Emails only. No shipping, meet for local pickup only. DO YOUR RESEARCH as far as if they fit YOUR vehicle. No refunds, sold as-is where is.

I can email pictures and proof from weathertech that these will fit 2020 Jeep Cherokees as well as the 2019 model.

I cant see a way to post pictures here?

I also know I only have three posts on this forum. Thats just causeI am new and tend to lurk more than post....and life has been hectic lately. Contact me here or in PM.
    Thanks all.
    Last edited by moparcruiser; 05-01-2021 at 09:10 AM. Reason: trying to add photos

Thread Information