Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Nissan Pathy Build Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nissan Pathy Build Thread

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!

Nissan Pathy Build Thread

Well just got the 2" lift on, here are a few pics. 31" tires and wheels are on backorder. Added some KC ligths and will post up some pics of those later.

PghOffRoad Regular
    swwet dude.
    '88 4 Runner
    '94 ZJ
    '05 Saab 93 Turbo
    '09 Nissan Ultima
    '10 Liberty Limited

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Thanks man. I am looking at getting a MB. We should ride at hartwood some time. The one I wanted was around 900 but they are all sold out and the they are giving me like 12% off the next level orig 1250 down to 1100. But its still a little much for me. I might try to get them down to like 1125.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!

That bull bar should be good for grabbing rocks and such.
    A bad day of wheelin' is still better than a good day at work

You have a jeep, that's so cute so does barbie.

'89 Toyota P/U 3.0 5 speed
    custom bumpers, sliders
    33x13.50 Super Swamper LTB

'03 Dodge Dakota 32" BFG AT DD

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    The max lift made for my vehicle is 2" so to start off I never was planning to make this a trail only truck. Wanted something to do some mild offroading and still be a good DD. It actually does not take away that much clearance.

If I eventually want to get more clearance I might get this: But at $1200 I just don't need it right now.
    Last edited by Ronin152; 09-04-2008 at 06:52 PM.

Didn't mean to bag on it. I just feel that anything sticking out the front of your rig that low is gonna mess with your approach angle. Especially one that is not a trail only vehicle, but I guess it does add protection. Just consider that if it hits something good enough it could do other damage that would not have happened if it wasn't there.

custom bumpers, sliders

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Yeah I know what you mean. I just added it for some aux lighting. There is really no where else to mount lights at and I didn't want to go for a rack just yet.

www.RalphsOffRoad.com RalphDogg's Avatar
    that should be a nice rig to wheel around here. a locker and some MT's would really help out. i can't see one scratch on that black paint.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Thanks. I was going to get MT's but for a DD I decided to start with BFG At's then if I needed more go with some MT's. Just wanted something with a little more clearance. The rear end is LSD so it actually goes really good 4x4. I might have you build me a rear bumper sometime. Think you be up to it?

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Check out these bumpers for the Pathfinder.

http://www.kenmtnac.com/WiFron2005.html

The bull bar is pretty cheesy but not a bad price
    [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#2f4f4f][SIZE=3]Build Thread of my first Project[/SIZE]:[/COLOR][COLOR=#fffacd][URL]http://www.pgh-offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10689[/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]

The saying "You get what you pay for," applies very well to Kennesaw Mountains products. They're SHIT.
    If I wanted to hear from an ass, I'd fuckin fart.

'01 Silverado 2500HD crew, D.D./tow pig.

'86 Jeep MJ longbed 2wd SLOWLY evolving to '99 4wd <--FOR SALE

Quote Originally Posted by john00TJ View Post
    i wouldnt let that dude paint my mail box, but whatever

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Yeah I looked at those before. I like the look of the arb on my truck. I will probaly stick with just my stock bumper. Maybe down the road I will go for the ARB.

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    The saying you get what you pay for applies to tires as well. I would re think the bfg's mabey Mickey Tompson ATZ or even Maxxis big horn just mu honest opinion but do what you want
    2000tj on D60's, custom long arms, 3link front, four link rear both locked with a 231/300 doubler twin sticked, Full Hydro steering, on 38 in boggers

Quote Originally Posted by tjblair View Post
    The saying you get what you pay for applies to tires as well. I would re think the bfg's mabey Mickey Tompson ATZ or even Maxxis big horn just mu honest opinion but do what you want
    He already had a tire debate thread before you came around...I think the BFG's will do hime fine for now, as its a DD and lots of highway mileage is in the equation. They're also geat in the upcoming snowy months. Don't forget that part he said above about "seeing how the AT's do, and going to MT's if necessary."
    If I wanted to hear from an ass, I'd fuckin fart.

'01 Silverado 2500HD crew, D.D./tow pig.

'86 Jeep MJ longbed 2wd SLOWLY evolving to '99 4wd <--FOR SALE

Quote Originally Posted by john00TJ View Post
    i wouldnt let that dude paint my mail box, but whatever

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    Atz's and big horns are both all terrain tires I have had bad experinces with bfg's on small light vehicles but like I said just my opinion
    2000tj on D60's, custom long arms, 3link front, four link rear both locked with a 231/300 doubler twin sticked, Full Hydro steering, on 38 in boggers

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    My truck stock is 4,300. Add me plus roof rack, hitch, bull bar, and lights and its about 4,500-600. I have only heard good reviews about the BFG AT and they were actually a little more expensive then the Cooper Stt MT I was going to get. I wish I could post some pics of the new wheels and tire but they have been on backorder from 4wheelparts for about a month!

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    I really liked My At's. I ran them at 24 psi at during the winter months. Ya I know thats low but they were the 33 x 1.5's and it was the only way to get all the tread on ground. Any more pressure and I was running the centers.

As far as the bumpers go. After some more reading yesterday,I started finding all the bad stuff about them. Pay no attention to the above thread
    [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#2f4f4f][SIZE=3]Build Thread of my first Project[/SIZE]:[/COLOR][COLOR=#fffacd][URL]http://www.pgh-offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10689[/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Here is the latest picture with the roof rack installed. All I need to complete my project are my wheels and tires which I have been waiting forever to get from 4wheelparts!!

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Went up to fire tower road near 7springs. Just explored around.

not bad, should have gotten out and taken some pixahhs of the truck on the trail!

Did you make it up to the springs to ride at all? I was there Sunday tearing up the downhill.
    1980 CJ-7 304 TH400 BW1339
    1999 TJ Sport 4.0 32RH NP231
    2001 XJ Sport 4.0 AW4 NP231

Less posting, more wheeling!
    I cant wait to see it with the wheels ans tires on it.

Good work.
    -Olive Drab '92 YJ 2.5L 4 cyl. 5" of Lift on 31s
    -Red 95' Ford Mustang 3.8L V6
    [URL]http://www.facebook.com/s.php?init=q&q=Josh%20Smith&ref=ts&sid=08224d5b5a2d538d53383c6dc50e92aa&n=-1&o=4&hash=386f3c35d984fbab966f16b2e50c02a4&sf=p&s=40#/profile.php?id=1715834776&ref=profile[/URL]

PM from [B]Gibson[/B]:

" **** off you donkey fistting pedofile "

I got dibs on the tranny! avenged7foldhc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tjblair View Post
    i also disagree with the above. i would swear my life on a set of bfg at/s.. superb mileage, phenominal snow traction. good in the rocks and okay in mud..

'85 Yota 4-runner.

07 Honda Shadow VT600CD Miles: 3600
    mpg at last check: 55

04 Rubi (gone.. ill miss it)

Quote Originally Posted by avenged7foldhc View Post
    i also disagree with the above. i would swear my life on a set of bfg at/s.. superb mileage, phenominal snow traction. good in the rocks and okay in mud..

X1000. They're all I run on my DD.

custom bumpers, sliders

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Thanks. Yeah I can't wait for the wheels and tires to come. Those Chinese are slow at making wheels!!!!! I did go up to 7springs but did not go riding at all. Joey was busy and you were also so I didn't want to go alone and my brother was also busy. Also I think I need a better fork for downhill plus I don't have a helmet so I was going to just do some XC trails on firetower. I am always ready to hit up hartwood let me know if you want to go sometime.

Thread Information