Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
More recent pic of my jeep

Thread: More recent pic of my jeep

More recent pic of my jeep

PghOffRoad Forum Addict! stesul411's Avatar
    did you get the manual I e-mailed you ?????
    I don't suffer from insanity........................I enjoy every minute of it!!!!!!!!!

[URL="http://www.bigrubbers4x4.org"]www.bbnt4x4.org[/URL]

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Right where you are is where iclimbed up at, the pit/ditch i crawled up last time i was there.
    Karma...... you will get it sooner than you think...

Less posting, more wheeling! notmYJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 95yj40 View Post
    PM me. Where abouts are you? That looks oddly familiar but I can't put my finger on it....

Good flex, but your lifting the rear tire.....
    92, 4.0, AW4, SOA, 8.8, D30, 37's, etc etc
    92, 2.5, 30, 8.8, 4.88, Locked, Winch, 15x8, 35's, 3.5" (RIP)

"Send lawyers, guns, and money. The shit has hit the fan" - Warren Zevon

Everytime someone installs a Super35 kit, an angel looses its wings. Do you want that on your shoulders every time you get in the jeep? Why, I think not...

Yes I got the manual thanks. I was right by greenmans. Yeah have to get rid of my track bars.

Trail Leader
    Nice avatar pic. Hope you were just stuck and not flooded out.

Oh I had alot of water inside but it was all good got back in and backed out. That was the first time we had tried that and before my lift so I wasn't sure how much deeper it got so I stopped.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by notmYJ View Post
    PM me. Where abouts are you? That looks oddly familiar but I can't put my finger on it....

Good flex, but your lifting the rear tire.....
    He was on the flats on the way to the bowl dave.

Quote Originally Posted by 95yj40 View Post
    Oh I had alot of water inside but it was all good got back in and backed out. That was the first time we had tried that and before my lift so I wasn't sure how much deeper it got so I stopped.
    You happen to get that pressure tester yet B?

Trail Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post
    You happen to get that pressure tester yet B?
    what pressure tester. i have some if you need.
    [CENTER]90 JEEP YJ, 3 1/2 lift, [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]31x10.50x15 mudders, Snorkel, [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]OBA setup, [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Front rock crawler bumper[/CENTER]

Less posting, more wheeling! notmYJ's Avatar
    He was on the flats on the way to the bowl dave....

FYI, Thats private property, owned by Waste Managment. South Park Police Will cite you for being there. Especially across the creek from the road, right at the tunnel. I got cited awhile back for being there. They will sit up the road, and on the other side of the tunnel and wait for you.

Do yourself a favor, stay out of there. Even if you have been going there for years. I have been going there since freshmen year of highschool. Once I got a ticket, I havn't been back. They used to let people back there, but not any more.

Do what you want, but you've been warned.....
    92, 4.0, AW4, SOA, 8.8, D30, 37's, etc etc
    92, 2.5, 30, 8.8, 4.88, Locked, Winch, 15x8, 35's, 3.5" (RIP)

"Send lawyers, guns, and money. The shit has hit the fan" - Warren Zevon

Everytime someone installs a Super35 kit, an angel looses its wings. Do you want that on your shoulders every time you get in the jeep? Why, I think not...

Less posting, more wheeling!
    FYI, Thats private property, owned by Waste Managment. South Park Police Will cite you for being there. Especially across the creek from the road, right at the tunnel. I got cited awhile back for being there. They will sit up the road, and on the other side of the tunnel and wait for you.

Do yourself a favor, stay out of there. Even if you have been going there for years. I have been going there since freshmen year of highschool. Once I got a ticket, I havn't been back. They used to let people back there, but not any more.

x2 A "friend" of mine got busted up there him and his buds are in a world of hurt with the cops so I hear.
    -Olive Drab '92 YJ 2.5L 4 cyl. 5" of Lift on 31s
    -Red 95' Ford Mustang 3.8L V6
    [URL]http://www.facebook.com/s.php?init=q&q=Josh%20Smith&ref=ts&sid=08224d5b5a2d538d53383c6dc50e92aa&n=-1&o=4&hash=386f3c35d984fbab966f16b2e50c02a4&sf=p&s=40#/profile.php?id=1715834776&ref=profile[/URL]

PM from [B]Gibson[/B]:

" **** off you donkey fistting pedofile "

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by 90LiftedYJ View Post
    what pressure tester. i have some if you need.
    Fuel pressure tester....

Nobody goes in by green mans anymore and if they do or ever hace then they are dumb, besides thats the way to the mini dumps anyway. We go in in FV. Only way for police to write a ticket is if you are caught coming in or out of the trails and where we go it is private prop in and out and nowhere near south park. Warned by whom?

Brian, Im from Canonsburg I shocked I havent seen your YJ rumbling down the road yet.
    [URL]http://www.facebook.com/s.php?init=q&q=Josh%20Smith&ref=ts&sid=08224d5b5a2d538d53383c6dc50e92aa&n=-1&o=4&hash=386f3c35d984fbab966f16b2e50c02a4&sf=p&s=40#/profile.php?id=1715834776&ref=profile[/URL]

PM from [B]Gibson[/B]:

Fuel pressure tester....

Nobody goes in by green mans anymore and if they do or ever hace then they are dumb, besides thats the way to the mini dumps anyway. We go in in FV. Only way for police to write a ticket is if you are caught coming in or out of the trails and where we go it is private prop in and out and nowhere near south park. Warned by whom?
    Your an idoit. Its people like you that wheel like that get places shut down.

PM from [B]Gibson[/B]:

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by 92YJCBG View Post
    Brian, Im from Canonsburg I shocked I havent seen your YJ rumbling down the road yet.
    20 mins between canonsburg and bethel park so i am not shocked, plus he is always working.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Your an idoit. Its people like you that wheel like that get places shut down.
    Um please explain how i am the idiot here? BTW it is I-D-I-O-T

20 mins between canonsburg and bethel park so i am not shocked, plus he is always working.
    20 minutes? What are you driving a vespa?

PM from [B]Gibson[/B]:

From my house to Mcdonalds in CB it is 20 mins, i used to work in Mcmurray and canonsburg as well. Ya about your idiot comment i would like for you to explain why you think that?
    Ok I will explain again why I think your an idoit for ya.

You wheel in land you know is Private. You admit the cops dont want anyone there and admit you go to a part where the cops cant find you. Now, look at from a land owner and cops poing of view. You guys are up there and they dont want you up there so they inforce it more and shut any legal places down.

You are an idoit becauce you have no common sence and respect for wheelin. You also think you are some sort of hardass and someone to be scared of which is dumb in its self.

And now that this guys thread on his jeep is ruined due to your storys I want it to go back on topic.

PM from [B]Gibson[/B]:

Ok I have no clue what Im talking about. So when we see a thread by you crying that your jeep got impounded I will have the last laugh.

PM from [B]Gibson[/B]:

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Ok I have no clue what Im talking about. So when we see a thread by you crying that your jeep got impounded I will have the last laugh.
    Deleted previous posts so Brian could have his thread not full of assholes talking about things they think they know.
    Last edited by Sleeper; 12-22-2008 at 03:33 PM.

PghOffRoad Regular
    Ha, Wow, I haven't been out that way for a while. I grew up in Jefferson Borough, right off of Gill Hall Road, Tangelo Dr.

We called it South Park dumps... we would ride the tracks on dirt bikes from Jefferson and end up at the top of the hill, looking down at Green Man's Tunnel on the left. We crossed over the tracks and it took you right back to the pond. Used to be a lot of burnt cars out there.

We used to 4 wheel and ride dirt bikes and quads all over the place over there. Some big hill climbs out there on the backside of the "pond".

Always had a great time out there, and never a problem with the cops, although that was many moons ago.

later, Duane

Sorry about the hijack but ahhh... memories
    [COLOR=red]'97 TJ Sport[/COLOR] 5 Speed with a/c Sailcloth Soft Top and Half Doors, Sliders
    Rubicon Spings and Shocks and 31x10.50's
    3.73s --- Front Dana 30 --- Rear Dana 35
    [COLOR=red]"I DON'T SUFFER FROM INSANITY....I ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT !!![/COLOR]

Thread Information