Thread: 33" Tire and rim..regardless of condition

Alley's official biooootch!

33" Tire and rim..regardless of condition

Hey guys, been running my tire carrier for quite a few months now without having ever gotten a full size spare. This is basically stupidity waiting to happen if I were to ever get a flat obviously.

Wanted to see if anyone had a 33" tire on a 15x8...regardless of condition or tread. As long as it holds air and is not completely bald I will take it. Let me know what you have if anything.
    [COLOR=White]"When Life starts to pass you by....[B]Downshift[/B]"[/COLOR]
    .....then again that used to be my motto until I got the Jeep...now THAT doesn't even work half the time.
    [quote=MemorEsto;134880]I was gonna say something about Justin being over at your moms house again... but I won't. That'd be mean.[/quote]

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore! limegreentj's Avatar
    next time i go to my parents ill see what i can do
    98 xj- project dad's baby hauler-3 inch skyjacker lift 31 inch at's custom bumper

00 xj- opposite sex-j or wife-j

97 tj-summer fun toy. 33's 4 inch lift custom tube fenders, custom armor and stuff.

Originally Posted by [B]dangerranger44[/B]
    i know how the thornbirds suck offroad and all that. but they ride good and they make any truck look badass though.

Less posting, more wheeling!
    yea i might have one to ill look when i go home thursday
    99'tj 5'' locked cocked and ready to rock...on 35's---sold
    05 rubicon soon to come

[I]You're keyboard must be different from mine... I have [B]F1[/B], [B]F2[/B], etc. I don't see an [B]FU[/B] key...[/I]

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.

Guys I would definitely appreciate that, shoot me a pm if you can when you find out.

Ironically enough I went out to get my Jeep today to go to class and noticed my tire was completely flat. Fearing that there was a hole I immediately noticed the irony in that just last night I asked about a full size spare and here I was without one. I think someone screwed with my Jeep and let air out of the tire because after filling it back up with my portable compressor it's been fine all day.
    .....then again that used to be my motto until I got the Jeep...now THAT doesn't even work half the time.
    [quote=MemorEsto;134880]I was gonna say something about Justin being over at your moms house again... but I won't. That'd be mean.[/quote]

maybe you did it in your sleep?
    1980 CJ-7 304 TH400 BW1339
    1999 TJ Sport 4.0 32RH NP231
    2001 XJ Sport 4.0 AW4 NP231

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore! limegreentj's Avatar
    sorry justin, i looked the other day and all i have is a 31 leftover from my dads jeep.
    98 xj- project dad's baby hauler-3 inch skyjacker lift 31 inch at's custom bumper

00 xj- opposite sex-j or wife-j

97 tj-summer fun toy. 33's 4 inch lift custom tube fenders, custom armor and stuff.

Originally Posted by [B]dangerranger44[/B]
    i know how the thornbirds suck offroad and all that. but they ride good and they make any truck look badass though.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepxj3 View Post
    maybe you did it in your sleep?
    Yup I walked two blocks in the snow, let air out of my tire and then walked all of the way back...all in my sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by limegreentj View Post
    sorry justin, i looked the other day and all i have is a 31 leftover from my dads jeep.
    Hey thanks for looking for me though. I appreciate it! I found a guy on CL selling some used up 33" all terrains....sent him a message and I'm awaiting his response.

Less posting, more wheeling!
    ill be home tomarrow night and ill let you know what i have, i think i might have a
    bfg A/T on a crager but ill have to look
    99'tj 5'' locked cocked and ready to rock...on 35's---sold
    05 rubicon soon to come

[I]You're keyboard must be different from mine... I have [B]F1[/B], [B]F2[/B], etc. I don't see an [B]FU[/B] key...[/I]

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.

Quote Originally Posted by 96greenxjjeep View Post
    ill be home tomarrow night and ill let you know what i have, i think i might have a
    bfg A/T on a crager but ill have to look
    Dude that would be awesome if you did!

Just shoot me a pm, I should be in PA until Saturday when I go home for Spring Break so maybe we can work something out before then if you do happen to have one. Thanks again for looking for me.

Thread Information